3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daelos 09.11.21 09:17 pm

Fifa 15 (pirate) launches Origin (FIFA 15)

When I start the game, the picture "EA SPORTS" appears, then Origin starts and requires you to activate the game. I tried to turn off the antivirus, add to exceptions, turn off the firewall, download tablets from other repacks, it does not help.
(the problem is solved, I downloaded a new repack, the game started, but the matches lag terribly)
hardware:
intel core 2 duo 2.66
Nvidia GeForce GTS 450
2 GB RAM

71 Comments
Sort by:
s
sanek46 09.11.21

Well, then wait for v3 as they added versions of the process in v2 but not all! It will be in a week.

I
I am Ukrainian 09.11.21

FIFA 15 RePack by SEYTER will not install gives an error almost at the end what is the problem?

b
bandit13a 09.11.21

Disable I am Ukrainian antivirus, check the hash in the torrent prog

I
I am Ukrainian 09.11.21

bandit13a

I
I am Ukrainian 09.11.21

b
bandit13a 09.11.21

I am Ukrainian
had this with me turning off the antivirus if downloaded through the torrent, check the pcm-update the hash. if you downloaded it so again, download the main thing when downloading the anti-virus, turn it off

P
Pavel Turenko 09.11.21

sadness, but I also tried everything (vin7, both crack. When you start the shortcut, it says, install the origi prog and I run 3dm, nothing happens (((I will wait for coolie 3 v!)

c
chups22ru 09.11.21

We will try!!!

c
chups22ru 09.11.21

all the same origin the brain bites

V
Vladimir Zakharchenko 09.11.21

pumped a million cracks, did everything as in the description, everything early requires a product code ...

R
Reosorbilakt 09.11.21

Maxim Matvienko
downloaded this crack, it worked, but the commentator stutters and the game twitches. Sadness (cheer
people do help !!
I have windows 8

B
Bodya Varvaruk 09.11.21

legat95
fucking help I launch fifu 15 and vibrates to activate fifu) all the labels have already restarted all the same vibrates activate) tell me what to do?

B
Bodya Varvaruk 09.11.21

legat95
fucking help I launch fifu 15 and vibrates to activate fifu) all the labels have already restarted all the same vibrates activate) tell me what to do?

B
Bodya Varvaruk 09.11.21

legat95

R
Reosorbilakt 09.11.21

Bodya Varvaruk
flood obviously won't help: C

I
Iskander Khamitov 09.11.21

help (at first, the repack worked for me for about a week, and then stopped, downloaded V3, but still does not plow

A
Armin_van_Ð’uuren 09.11.21

repacks are somehow incomprehensible .. on one computer a window with an origin pops up, on the other the same repack got up normally, antiviruses are disabled

A
Arthur88 09.11.21

disabled the antivirus program, that's the only way it helped.

m
maksimys228 09.11.21

Guys, the solution is infa 100% tested on 3 computers works

It is necessary to block access to the Internet file fifa.exe
Click Start "Control Panel" Security Center "Windows Firewall" Enable and in the Exceptions tab uncheck FIFA 15 and click OK.

M
Max Usov 09.11.21

maksimys228
and if there is no FIFA 15 in the exceptions at all and there is nowhere to uncheck the box, what to do in this case? throw a screen, as you have in exceptions