3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daelos 09.11.21 09:17 pm

Fifa 15 (pirate) launches Origin (FIFA 15)

When I start the game, the picture "EA SPORTS" appears, then Origin starts and requires you to activate the game. I tried to turn off the antivirus, add to exceptions, turn off the firewall, download tablets from other repacks, it does not help.
(the problem is solved, I downloaded a new repack, the game started, but the matches lag terribly)
hardware:
intel core 2 duo 2.66
Nvidia GeForce GTS 450
2 GB RAM

71 Comments
Sort by:
U
Umrikhn mountains 09.11.21

Tell me why the video NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT does not pull, the video does not meet the minimum requirements?

P
PSV76 09.11.21

downloaded 3DM threw it into the game folder through the launcher, the game starts, BUT only with the antivirus disabled ........ and I can not change either the screen resolution or the keyboard layout, etc. .....! tell me what to do ???? (((

k
kam 333 09.11.21

Negodya
how to understand

k
kam 333 09.11.21

Negodyay.
Negodyay.
in the sense of chtoli the game works

P
PSV76 09.11.21

And what is there to understand ???? Can you read????? I say the game is on .......... but I can't change any parameters! since it starts only through the launcher)))) above Max Matvienko offers a link with a new crack ....... the game is good but I would not give up for a license of 1700r !!!!!!

A
Artem_Darth 09.11.21

It was on the eighth Windows, everything was going fine, but today I start it, the match starts and the game hangs. Deleted. I downloaded the repack from Steam, I launch it - the origin crashes, if you close it, the game closes and writes an error. I decided very simply, put a daw on the shortcut - run as administrator. The problem is gone !! Thanks for the tip - legat95

i
islam31 09.11.21

what to do if finally it does not start and even activation does not come out I added it a firewall what to do ???

M
MrHappyKill 09.11.21

Dimavi4
Everything is easy. Who did you download the repack from? From the Code? Did you do everything according to the instructions? Did you open, install, drag and drop all the files you needed into the game folder?

Y
Yesin Zhenya 09.11.21

the same garbage can not register origin

S
Sergey Barukhin 09.11.21

Please tell me, do you have to buy the game to play in Ultimate team mode ??

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 09.11.21

Sergey Barukhin
A license is required for all network modes

D
Dalarm 09.11.21

Nothing helps :( for win7 they still haven't solved the problem ...

R
Rustam Hamidov 09.11.21

Negodyay.
do not download this repack I got scorched on it

R
Rustam Hamidov 09.11.21

he shit like everyone else

R
Rustam Hamidov 09.11.21

Negodyay.
I apologize, I just had to turn off the antivirus before installing, and then add the file 3dmgame.dll to the exceptions and that's it. But another problem arose, the game started and stupidly hung at some point, tell me what to do !?

a
adasaaaasd 09.11.21

where to get the product code ???

D
Danil Ostrovsky 09.11.21

adasaaaasd you need to buy

m
makhmud_06 09.11.21

Throw off the link to a good repack that does not require origin ???

Y
Yuri Manin 09.11.21

I can't log into fifaconfig

p
puziblin 09.11.21

Dimavi4
please help, and then the origin opens. I thought the problem was in the repack and downloaded from SteamGames the same thing, what to do ???