3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkrepcheZaVR 06.11.19 04:18 pm

DX 11 or DX 12 (Borderlands 3)

Where are in text change direct 11 and 12 ? 12 in the caching Shader departure, there is not enough memory. The menu does not get changed)
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 06.11.19

SkrepcheZaVR
You simply carry the whole folder and log into the game with the default settings.
C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\Borderlands 3\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

l
legusor 06.11.19

C:\Users\ТЫ\Documents\My Games\Borderlands 3\Saved \Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini
PreferredGraphicsAPI=DX11

P
Palych Rokov 16.07.20

SkrepcheZaVR wrote:
Where are in text change direct 11 and 12 ? 12 in the caching Shader departure, there is not enough memory. The menu does not get changed)
Probably only need to buy Opera, to дх12 the RAM consumption grows almost 2 times, while on my system it seems playable , fps is lower than dh11, but he does not jump as much due to this, the gameplay seems more fluid and play дх12

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 08.02.21

750 ti will not include dx 12 in any way?

S
Subaru MotorSports 08.02.21

NateberegiSRatsiju
Your video card supports dx12, you need Windows 10.

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 08.02.21

Subaru MotorSports
No crutches for native retail 8.1? with
Soryan for a stupid question, I hope not to go into Google for dubious software, if there are knowledgeable people.

S
Subaru MotorSports 08.02.21

NateberegiSRatsiju
Crutches - no, install Windows 10 LTSB, all unnecessary ones are cut out in it.

P
Palych Rokov 09.05.21

when exiting dx12, the crash started with errors, the firewood was last, the last OS was 10 with updates. Has anyone come across this? Licensed game in egs

R
Ryazancev 09.05.21

Palych Rokov
in the 12th Direct increases the Zhor of Video Memory (in my opinion). Perhaps it runs into the limit of Vidyushka, but because of the shortage. Pay attention to consumption and RAM too.
To be honest, I don't remember exactly where Zhor grows (RAM or VRAM).

P
Palych Rokov 09.05.21

Ryazancev
Before everything was fine, today I noticed such game