3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lemma 09.11.21 09:24 pm

How to quickly pump Jackdaw (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

How to quickly pump Jackdaw? It requires a lot of resources, resources (fabrics, wood, metal) are obtained from enemy ships. But it is very long and tedious. I spent 60k reais to upgrade the ship without resources. And on one mission they tell me that my ship is not powerful enough. Almost anyone can unwind me in the "norm" / "difficult" zone. Where can you quickly get the required number of resources and pump Jackdaw (there is money)?

Do not offer cheats. I don't like cheats.
45 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 09.11.21

not how, I made resources with cheats and there are no problems, all the same, cheats at maximum speed do not pump, for me the inters was looking for blueprints, and jerking for hours on boarding is nonsense,

l
lemma 09.11.21

SPR1GGAN
Here I am about the same. And the blueprints are in the chests that you need to look for on the map?

S
SPR1GGAN 09.11.21

MISHA F
yes, but some cards are just for hoards with money, and others for blueprints, but the cards indicate which one with the blueprint, basically all the improvements in underwater missions (bell), I just started to go through assassination missions, they mostly lead along locations with maps and blueprints.

D
Deadflo 09.11.21

MISHA F
Many drawings at the bottom of the sea, I'm talking about special ones, you need to have a bell in order to go down there resources to get only with an abardazh the largest prey near the transition to the principe or to the right of the Big Inagua And the question is a bit stupid, let's just say through cheats you will not pump it quickly anymore

B
BAHAHDP 09.11.21

just swim and extinguish enemy ships, battleships or frigates, and you will raise money and materials

i
in_text 09.11.21

BAHAHDP
Yeah, you know how much time you need to spend on a ship of the line
I was lucky once: the line ran into some small island and I finished it off with simple and heavy cannonballs
And so a ship of the line appeared in the Canoway fleet

K
Kugamer 09.11.21

It's up to you, of course, but most modifications can be done in 3 hours.
There are many ships with metal in the south and near the island of the Assassins.
The secret is not to dump the fame of the hunters - gain 3 "stars" and board the brig and the frigate - there is a lot of metal and other resources. And money is not a problem in the game.
I hope it will help everyone who is faced with such a question. Good game!

D
Deadflo 09.11.21

And I seize the ships in a cunning way, I swim closer to let go of the steering wheel and throw everyone on the deck alone, after a volley of heavy cannonballs from the side and boarding immediately the cor is captured without a fight

K
Kugamer 09.11.21

The biggest admirer of playground.ru,
Here you need to download mortars, then linear ones are not a problem, well, and Folkonets too.
Deadflo, cleverly and cleverly at the same time) the developers hinted at this - the game adapts to the player.

s
saa0891 09.11.21

As already mentioned above, gain fame as pirate hunters and go ahead, give a lot of money and materials for upgrades.

First of all, I advise you to download ordinary cannonballs, heavy cannonballs, armor and knipples (ordinary cannonballs recharge very quickly, have a fairly good radius and range of a shot, aim easily and conveniently with them, fully pumped ones inflict quite serious damage, while you can alternate shots with heavy cannonballs but it does take is quite close to the ship and, given that the level of popularity is very high, and the ships will be many and they will be powerful enough to approach them quite dangerous, especially if you will be taken can between them get very serious damage.
If the ship near the stern of your ship immediately throw barrels, they cause serious damage.
You can kill them well with mortars at the beginning of the battle without taking damage, but we have very little ammunition, so you won't get off with mortars alone.
There is practically no point in using knippers for powerful ships, they cause quite small damage, besides, you also need to turn the ship around with your nose, and when there are a lot of ships it is very dangerous, it is easier to use the same ordinary cannonballs when the ship has little HP left, the likelihood that you will sink it before you can take it on boarding is extremely small, in extreme cases, shoot higher in the sails.

And it is very important to be near some kind of small rocks, then you can maneuver and hide from shots in time, and for enemy ships this will be an additional obstacle and hindrance.

You can also rob cows and warehouses, they also give a lot of resources.

l
lemma 09.11.21

saa0891
Thanks for the advice. It helped in some points. I aggravated large frigates on myself so that there were no accomplices next to them, and then threw mortars or surrounded them with incendiary barrels. I got stuck for half a day, although it was uninteresting and tedious - I still collected an almost complete Jackdaw. There are a couple of parts and drawings left.

V
Vint -Boss 09.11.21

How do you switch from normal to heavy cores?

s
saa0891 09.11.21

Vint -Boss

How do you switch from normal cores to heavy ones?

You do not need to switch, you shoot the same way as with ordinary cannonballs, only you do not need to aim, i.e. hold down the left mouse button, just shoot from the side of the ship by pressing the left mouse button.

V
Vint -Boss 09.11.21

saa0891
Thank you! Otherwise, I would have passed the igruhu without shooting heavy ones))

B
BLVCK BEVRD 09.11.21

saa0891
pirate hunter fame ??? O_O did not hear)) more than half of the game passed, but so far only me was hunted)))

l
lemma 09.11.21

SUMMERSET says
so about it. Gain the fame of the "Pirate Hunter". That is, so that your know was complete and swim to run into the hunters for you

W
Warlord24 09.11.21

Well, figs knows, guys, of course, in half an hour of playing in fair ways, "Jackdaw" cannot be pumped, but I was leisurely on the weekend floating on the map, collecting chests, seizing forts, robbing plantations and boarding oncoming ships, enjoying the game, the plot did not go so much , but he himself did not notice how the ship pumped up to the last armor, cannons and fpalconets (the most problem with the iron was, but even then the current was at first). I'll go to the lineman without any problems, I'll probably spend the legendary ships in the evening.
Shl is the first game in my memory (except perhaps for the TES series, but there is something completely different), where just moving around the open world and doing optional things is much more interesting and exciting than following a plot, which may not be so dull, but also new does not bring anything, and these obligatory numerous miserable stealth missions have already become frankly annoying, although I was not delighted with them before, but at least there were not so many of them before.

l
lemma 09.11.21

Warlord24
=) hmm ... So I swam, swam ... True, I swam a lot and already pumped everything on Jackdaw except the drawings. So I never found them. Linear I felled before. But I flunked the legendary one! Barely survived. It was just luck. I sailed back to the islands, thus he often crashed into them there and I extinguished everything on board into him) True, it did not pass the first time. It is a pity that they give only 20k reais for one ....

L
Lavuer 09.11.21

To upgrade the ship to the point where you can safely sail 1 lineman and a couple of frigates, you just need to collect the blueprints in the chests (preferably) and swim for a couple of hours in a zone that is relatively safe for our current state, capturing ships and not lowering "fame". Iron - the main material required for pumping, is found in sufficient quantities only on ships. Well, money is easy to earn by completing contracts for murder (when possible - stealth - we hover in the bushes, or if there is a pipe - we simply poison the victim with berserker poison). You should go to legendary ships only with fully pumped armor and heavy cannonballs + pinpoint shots. Inflict tremendous damage if constantly alternated.

l
lemma 09.11.21

Lavuer
I don't have a single drawing yet and I go for linear ones. And the legendary can be overwhelmed. If you're lucky.