3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grandshot 09.11.21 09:40 pm

Impressions from CBT (Mirror's Edge Catalyst)

We're sharing our impressions of the Mirror's Edge: Catalyst Closed Beta Test.
We discuss technical issues and performance in another topic.
30 Comments
Sort by:
d
deIIis 09.11.21

We mainly deliver parcels, sprint for a while, collect chips, collect exp.
Without a variety and not a small number of main missions, the world around you will be empty.
We hope that the beta is 1% of the shown from the full version, if not, then it is better to play the first part again.

v
vatsonification 09.11.21

I liked Beth: the same Mirror's Edge, only with a fancy combat and an open world (if you want to run, if you don't want to - teleport), a good help system (if you don't like it, you can turn it off). It's a pity, there are no gunshots (

M
Maxim Mavrov 09.11.21

Guys, how are things better with music than in the first ME or not, is this one of the components ???

G
Grandshot 09.11.21

Maxim Mavrov
In my opinion (or to be precise "by ear"), the music is quite on the level, and is not inferior to the first part.

M
MODERN_GEAR 09.11.21

Quite good, my state employee pulled out 45fps on "high" textures, the plot is good, Faith looks better than the first part, for sure. And the plot is not clear yet, but I hope it won't let you down.

T
Traun 09.11.21

On my PC, the jacket of the guy who helps her at the beginning flickers, and this is how the rules work. But on PS4 it looks much better.
Well, the game itself is class, I never played the 1st one, I downloaded it, I'll start playing

d
deIIis 09.11.21

Traun
Jacket also flickers, maybe the guy is a hologram)

G
Grandshot 09.11.21

deIIis
Most likely these are just graphic glitches with the model) Although without that, this character named "Ikarus" will most likely seem very suspicious to everyone who went through the first part. And it will be very cool if in Catalyst everything turns out to be exactly the opposite, and the role of the real antagonist will be for someone else =)

d
deIIis 09.11.21

Grandshot
Possibly. I'd better go through the first part (I haven't done it yet, I bought it at the sales), while there is no money for the second part. Not on DooM either.
SpoilerDooM at least there is a chance to play the single for free.
By the way, the second part of Mirrors is not sold in Steam, so I don’t buy EA ORIGIN games in principle.

B
Bardsiis 09.11.21

The music in the game is cool, you can't compare it with the first part