3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
neos-777 09.11.21 09:40 pm

Test result. help me please

Hello!
I bought a new percentage. I decided to protest with Aida64. The results are in the picture. There is one question about the difference in core temperatures. I heard that if there is a big difference in the heating of the nuclei, then this is bad. But no one elaborated on this difference. So tell me - is the difference in this picture critical? and what difference does it have to start worrying?
Thanks!

PS
Aida's default stress test

31 Comments
Sort by:
n
neos-777 09.11.21

7Rain7
Thank you for your congratulations)
Memory Kingston 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 2133 MHz (HX421C13SBK4 / 32) The
cooler was taken by DeepCool Gamer Storm Captain 240

7Rain7 09.11.21

Yes, there is nothing, I will also go to 2011-3, the best and coolest socket.
With the captains pancake, make sure that it was down with hoses. And look at it very quickly. I have already lost one system on the captain. It is very important for him how to put the cooling head. If you put it sideways or through the ass, then you will soon throw it out. He himself threw out one such non-service by mistake.

n
neos-777 09.11.21

I understand that the head in the photo is set incorrectly?

-
-SK.art- 09.11.21

neos-777 wrote:
I understand that the head in the photo is set incorrectly?
yes, in principle, no matter which side the pump is installed. But usually it is placed so that the hoses are either on the right or on the left (with the opposite location of the radiator). But again, I repeat, this is as convenient as anyone.
PS: even you have a solid mess there in the case) The processor power cable under the pallet could probably be carried out if the length is enough ..

-
-SK.art- 09.11.21

7Rain7 wrote:
From the captains, make a pancake so that it was down with hoses. And look at it very quickly. I have already lost one system on the captain. It is very important for him how to put the cooling head.
very interesting ... This is the first time I've heard this.

n
neos-777 09.11.21

-SK.art-
Thanks for your reply.
Yes, there really is a mess. But, unfortunately, nothing was better to do (or my hands are crooked). I hid everything I could under the back cover. The power cable is short and had to be pulled just like this.

7Rain7 09.11.21

neos-777
correctly stands
-SK.art-
in the instructions it is even written from him that it is strictly this way and nothing else. Moreover, if you put it sideways, then the pump dies very quickly.

-
-SK.art- 09.11.21

7Rain7 wrote:
the instructions even say that it is strictly this way and nothing else.
that's how it is ... Interesting .. Although in numerous reviews on the same YouTube, no one puts it like that)

V
Voldemarcik 09.11.21

neos-777
It's okay! Try it if you want under load

7Rain7 09.11.21

-SK.art-
I have a Malestrom 240 model of dropsy, I specifically looked in the instructions today, that's exactly what it says. The most interesting thing is that all the Captain 240s before that I died, possibly due to the fact that I put hoses in my side. Perhaps I am mistaken, but then the instructions would vryatli cover this issue.

-
-SK.art- 09.11.21

7Rain7 wrote:
all the Captain 240s before that died for me, perhaps due to the fact that I put hoses in the side,
it is unlikely that this is the case. The principle of operation for such LSS is the same and does not differ in principle. For some reason, there are no such complaints about LSS from other, more eminent offices. And there, meanwhile, they put the pumps with hoses on the left and right, and there are no problems. As for the "captain" - it seems they often have a marriage. I read many reviews on these LSS models, a lot of complaints about the refusal.
PS: Damn. we have dns and technopoint even a guarantee for them in only six months .. :(
For comparison, Corsair gives a 5-year guarantee for its
LSS . zy2: by the way, I plan to take the Corsair H110GT myself.