3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
neos-777 09.11.21 09:40 pm

Test result. help me please

Hello!
I bought a new percentage. I decided to protest with Aida64. The results are in the picture. There is one question about the difference in core temperatures. I heard that if there is a big difference in the heating of the nuclei, then this is bad. But no one elaborated on this difference. So tell me - is the difference in this picture critical? and what difference does it have to start worrying?
Thanks!

PS
Aida's default stress test

31 Comments
Sort by:
D
DozoRRR 09.11.21

neos-777
If the difference is more than 10C between the cores, then sound the alarm, otherwise everything is fine with you.

n
neos-777 09.11.21

DozoRRR
Thank you)

7Rain7 09.11.21

neos-777
You don't have any problems with the difference. Moreover, you yourself say that you just bought it, which means that you just smeared the thermal paste recently. Under heat and pressure, it will spread even more evenly over time and the temperature will even out a little. If you didn’t use LM, of course. Although with him, my temperature dropped a little more during the week, before reaching the optimal operating mode.

b
belmed 09.11.21

What for a percent? if the temperature is high without load !!

D
DozoRRR 09.11.21

belmed
Most likely fx6300

b
belmed 09.11.21

This is a lot as we see a hard drive and a video card of 30 degrees, which means that the temperature in the system unit is about 30, which is normal, but the percentage is up to 50 degrees, I think it will boil under load))

n
neos-777 09.11.21

belmed
percents 5930k and cooling DeepCool Gamer Storm Captain 240

l
legusor 09.11.21

you can not trust the sensors exactly until the percent starts to go into defense or shower the system with blue screens. At work, I calmly plowed on intel pentium d 945 with an asus p5wd2-e motherboard. percent worked quietly most of the day at a temperature of +95 Celsius, and went out on reaching 110 degrees. left as a museum piece.

b
belmed 09.11.21

neos-777
for this processor, the idle temperature should be 35 degrees, in the load 45-60, the maximum operating temperature is 66 degrees, and then the percentage will go to throttling, so it is clearly something wrong. try another program to see the temperature of cpu-z or hwmonitor

n
neos-777 09.11.21

belmed
um .. did not understand a little about "so it is clearly something wrong." At idle, the temperature is 30 Celsius. With a load of up to 60, it never reached

7Rain7 09.11.21

neos-777
How I smeared the paste, what kind of paste, what kind of cooling at the prots. If you smeared pasta on YouTube, then you did everything wrong. You rub it with the thinnest layer, ideally even the paste will show through the letters on the cover of the probe. It is convenient to use a credit card for this, but depending on what kind of paste, you will not smear some like that. The thermal conductivity of the paste is several times lower than that of the metal, which is in contact with the core cover and the cooling radiator. Accordingly, the task of the paste is only to close irregularities and microcracks. In other places, metal-to-metal contact will be much more effective. Those who smear like butter on a sandwich are doing it extremely wrong. Well, ideally liquid metal thermal pastes. Metal core cover, metal paste and metal heatsink sole. 12-15 degrees at different speeds in acceleration under load won on liquid metal. Well, explain all the same in the topic header - do you have these temperatures at idle or at load? Well, what kind of cooling on the process. It will be clearer and easier. + write in the same place what percents.

PS: The more thoroughly and correctly you fill in the cap, the more and more correctly the members of the forum will answer you. What hardware, what problem, what tests and what I have already done, what results I got. Mark off unnecessary questions and empty posts.

E
EvgenyDMT 09.11.21

neos-777
Wow, the difference between the hottest and coldest cores is 6 °, it's just kapets !!!!

n
neos-777 09.11.21

7Rain7
about cooling and percent wrote 3 comments above. I smeared the pasta as not strange, but according to YouTube, the process of smearing itself is exactly the same as you describe yourself (more precisely, with a thin layer of a card). The cap says that he decided to protest with Hades. I think that the word "protest" cannot mean the words "in simple".
EvgenyDMT
if this is sarcasm, it is out of place. If it's really a surprise, then I'm waiting for a battle in this direction with DozoRRR

b
belmed 09.11.21

neos-777
and it was necessary to write in Russian "I did a stress test in Aide 64 and it showed such results." stress tests are done together with the video card as they interact
PS temperature is normal

M
MunchkiN 616 09.11.21

if the temperature is in the stress test, then this is possible and quite normal.
temperature spread across the cores will be for any processor. In any case, it has always been this way for me, and after a year or two, the temperature became more uniform.
As for the amount of temperature, I can't say anything here. good air cooling works according to the exponential law that the temperature is low, then as the hell for the processor increases, it begins to rapidly increase up the hill. I had no business with water, but according to my pitch assumptions, the schedule should be so humpbacked that it should be effective at some point in heating, and then it should be kept constant for a long time as long as the heat capacity and power of the pump allow.

7Rain7 09.11.21

neos-777
Abda does not rape your percent to the maximum, although it looks like this in the task manager. Run Prime 95 on all cores, you will be surprised how much more it warms up. Do at least 15 passes. If it doesn’t work, or if it’s a little bit beyond what is permissible, don’t worry.
Again, write, your screen of temperatures in the drain or after the stress test of Aida. Well this test is for kids. No offense, of course. MunchkiN 616 He writes the right things to you too. Although his language is peculiar, but these are perverted PeKa people, and very often he is right. About the year of ustakanivaniya is nonsense. The oil press settles in 3-5 days, moreover, if you have not grinded the head off. If polished, then on the first day. If you smeared a standard toothpaste, did it right, then write what kind of cooling system. Well, finally write in a hat - is it under the stress test of ayda tempo, or by default?

EvgenyDMT
Yes, this usually happens when thermal paste is smeared like a sandwich. The brow is all right, if under the load of Hades. The drain should be less.
I have liquid under oil pressure, I dropped 4.4 for the summer, it is sooo cold in idle time, below room temperature. Immediately in the BIOS, I scored profiles with voltages - winter and summer))))

n
neos-777 09.11.21

7Rain7 Protested with
prime. Initially, the maximum temperature was 68, but after 10 minutes it dropped to 56-60. Then she rose to the level shown in the picture.
I smeared the Zalman ZM-STG2 paste with a thin layer (card)

7Rain7 09.11.21

So you're not showing us the screen, but the test is running out 30 minutes. In general, I fell asleep when the transition from a healthy tower to a liquid one. Turned on prime and passed out to sleep In the morning I7 4790k at that moment at 4.4 puffed all night long, combed out, to 72C I did it

n
neos-777 09.11.21

The 7Rain7
test ran for 30 minutes.

Okay, in general, I got an answer to my question.
Thank you all for the advice and explanations. The topic can be closed

7Rain7 09.11.21

neos-777
So don't worry then, everything is good for you. Prots gorgeous, I advise you to run CPUZ and throw off the screen of the memory, and then name what kind of memory. In your BIOS, you may need to enable XMP mode in Ai Tweek in order to bring the operative to the optimal mode. Brothers bumped, passed. The default is often. Congratulations on your purchase of an awesome product. We are waiting for benches from you with a good video card. What did you take for the cooling?