3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HDP 09.11.21 09:53 pm

Ban in DS 3: ^ ((Dark Souls 3)

I used cheats offline. The signs became 2 times less, somewhere around 5-6). I created a new character, it seems that everything is fine. But still it seems that something is wrong. What should I do? I read somewhere that might help the new account in the incentive and bind it to your own through Family Sharing. Then everything will be normal. What do you think? I just think that he is banning by IP :(
50 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan-jon 09.11.21

HDP
Try it, it can't get any worse

S
Smewnoy 09.11.21

cheaters are not people!

R
RED 09.11.21

meaning to play like this all interest disappears

g
gloccc 09.11.21

Nothing will help you now. You will play with the rest of the cheats on the shadow server. As a matter of fact, you deserve it.

s
szloy 09.11.21

This is the norm to keep it that way, so that all your subsequent accounts are also banned, you yourself cannot play such games!

R
RGC 09.11.21

Has anyone ever had such that you invade and the host model moves without animation? It just kind of floats on the ground and there is no animation of the blows, but they pass over you. I also think that cheating

U
Ubisoft quality mark 09.11.21

HDP
Try Family Sharing. In the second DS, this method worked flawlessly.

H
HDP 09.11.21

Ubeisoft quality mark for sure? :)

S
Spirit of Rock 09.11.21

RGC
It happened more than once. So floated the host, summoned by the phantom and once invaded by the dark spirit. I think either connection problems or use of a bug.

I
Inzanagi 09.11.21

RGC
It was once, and at that moment I was beaten by an invisible summoned phantom.

I
Inzanagi 09.11.21

Spirit of Rock
Ping is likely

E
Elisiie 09.11.21

HDP
On one of the bourgeois sites there is an article, there are several criteria for the selection and determination of the player and the server itself. If you are familiar with the date, then you are in a hidden pool, you have a selection of a server and players like you, those who were caught by the banks in a dishonest game. In other words, you ruined your game, use a proxy and create a new account, but in general it would be better if Valv would permanently ban the accounts of your kind, there is still a god in the world :)

L
LagGetTo 09.11.21

Ban by ip? : D Restart your PC and ip will change. If you were really banned, you would immediately understand this, because there would be obvious "ban symptoms". And since the cartoon works, then don't worry. And if all the same and cheat your soul. It is better to throw all sorts of objects on the floor in an autonomous environment and in the trainer cheat engine exchange these objects for the souls of bosses. :)

g
gloccc 09.11.21

LagGetTo
In dark soul, absolutely all cheataks continue to play multiplayer, only they start playing on the shadow server with other cheataks. That's all the difference

H
HDP 09.11.21

LagGetTo
Thank you!

U
Ubisoft quality mark 09.11.21

HDP
works in DS 2 for sure.

T
Toxa95 09.11.21

LagGetTo
No, the trick is that all the cheaters are thrown into one cesspool, where they all gurgle with themselves.
Type a separate server for humiliating cheaters. Still, the mobs there would have triple damage, it would be generally nice.

g
gloccc 09.11.21

Toxa95
Some people wouldn't mind triple damage even on a regular server. It's a pity this is only possible on ng + 3

f
fOXY9 09.11.21

Lolka, how glad I am that all the dirt is poured into the bs.

A
Aziflow 09.11.21

gloccc
You can also get a ring, which increases the damage to you by 2 times