3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HDP 09.11.21 09:53 pm

Ban in DS 3: ^ ((Dark Souls 3)

I used cheats offline. The signs became 2 times less, somewhere around 5-6). I created a new character, it seems that everything is fine. But still it seems that something is wrong. What should I do? I read somewhere that might help the new account in the incentive and bind it to your own through Family Sharing. Then everything will be normal. What do you think? I just think that he is banning by IP :(
50 Comments
Sort by:
z
zvelya 09.11.21

PRIVA
I get great pleasure from the fact that I have a screen and a half of life and when I play with beer on weekends, everyone who poured into my world was scattered! that's what I understand the game!
Dude, you would more often go out of "your" world into the real one. And then, in your text, you can clearly see notes of schizophrenia and latent psychosis against the background of low self-esteem ...

O
Opened 09.11.21

Lord, where do you get any posts about cheats on this form, and why do you give him advice? you just think about it, CHITY in ds, it's all already, the end!

r
robex 09.11.21

Anglerfish
The game should bring pleasure, not "overpowering." "And what, I overcome." IMHO
Shl. I play without cheats, but I do not blame anyone, everyone d "" "" "t as he wants

P
PCHalfFullHD 09.11.21

robex
robex wrote:
The game should bring pleasure, not "overpower"
And? What am I wrong? In Sauces, people have fun overcoming the game, beating it. This is the latest game to use trainers. Yes, even if you cannot get through, then call a phantom and go with him.

T
Tomsoon 09.11.21

Guys, explain. And how to understand "Signs became 2 times less somewhere 5-6" ???

A
Alhames 09.11.21

Tomsoon is
probably talking about call signs, the number of which can reflect the approximate online.

I
Izotic 09.11.21

Yes guys .... I'm certainly not a supporter of cheats, and all parts of the game went through more than once without them, but to say that they are not needed is, excuse the nonsense. At least look at who wrote most of the articles on the wiki, both on ours and on the foreign. In my opinion, it is quite normal to use cheats in offline mode to find all items and compile tables of their characteristics. Or do you seriously think that all these tables are filled in honest ways?

With bans in DS3 it is a little more difficult, there is no shs here, but there is a ban on the online component, but it is done through famili sharing, and they are distributed not only to cheaters, there was a case when a person for alf + f4 was banned during the game. After a wave of hate, namko admitted that they got excited and unbanned everyone (yes, it was namko and not FS that gave bans) and now they are coming up with a new scheme. And the problem with signs, etc. caused by the latest patch that sometimes breaks online. In general, a warning is issued before the ban with a proposal to delete the character, but due to localization jambs, it is not displayed when playing in Russian. Translate the game into English and see if there is a ban.

K
KiDjeN 09.11.21

It turns out that by removing the Persian, the ban will disappear about the miracle? ) I personally got my ban because of the selection of things, and then realizing that I was among the elite went to all the bad)

M
Marty52 09.11.21

robex
I play without cheats
Are you fooling around or what? Your profile clearly shows how you play without cheats.

Izotic
And do you consider yourself one of those who fill out the English wiki? No need to look for excuses. A cheater is a cheater. And yes, those who are engaged in wiki take on this "title" for a reason, but to make it easier for people to learn the game. And the fact that you play without cheats in all parts is something that is not very noticeable.

Hmm, I went to see if the players are banned correctly, or they are mistaken. So my guesses were confirmed that only real cheaters are complaining here. Nothing has changed since the days of GTA Online.

L
LightoFF 09.11.21

Izotic
I don't understand what a complex wiki can be filled without cheats ... explain.