3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 09.11.21 10:00 pm

Factions (Grim Dawn)

After a long absence (approximately from the release of Act 2) I went to play Steam. And here is the topic. Fractions of some kind. In this connection, a trillion questions.
Basic:
1. Is it possible to play for the bandits.
2. I saw network games. This is what needs to be done so that, for example, Devil's Crossing (first city) and vagabonds become Sworn enemies.
3. Where to find the faction, I do not remember how it was there, something is connected with the doors, so that there is a magic gear.

And in general there are these factions ... heaps of them.
35 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sir.Rumata 09.11.21

1. It is impossible
2. It is impossible
3. There is no such thing, there is a quest from a necromancer and his tame ghost, at the end of which everything is explained about the doors. And the gear is magical and as it is. Legendary gear only drops on very high game difficulties. Some factions (Devil's Crossroads, vagabonds, manor, black legion, and one of the warring ones, whichever you choose) have merchants whose certain items will become available for purchase after improving relations with this faction to a certain level.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 09.11.21

Sir.Rumata
But how did the players then turn the crossroads against themselves. I saw it myself. When you go online, factions have a reputation there. And some have the Crossroads as enemies as tramps. Unclear.

S
Sir.Rumata 09.11.21

THURISAZ
Then I don't know. But I can assume that the choice of a faction in the estate, as well as elections in some quests, can give such a result. I remember that when choosing a blacksmith and sending him to the crossroads, the legion became hostile, but according to the plot, he is still a friend.

S

Sir.Rumata
In general, until I reached the pass of bandits (I play with the Russifier - without it, it's a mess for me). In general, the Manor, and there you can see. Here we added instructions in the game. They are here endless campaign or not. OK. I see there is still play and play.
I still don't know where to look for unique rune ingredients. Or, for example, for a skeleton key. Inadvertently one wasted for nothing. Now think.
PSA legion - who is this? Although ... I'll think of it.

S

And all these moral choices. Just as he met a bandit, he wanted to kill the girl, and they are essentially swindlers. Well, I gave it to the Crossroads too. Or another Kent - the house wanted to burn down. Or a vagrant tax collector. In general, they have twisted, and this is not a release yet.

S
Sir.Rumata 09.11.21

THURISAZ
Yes, the game will be big, there is already somewhere 100 hours + each class if you pump out + farm gear.
I'm a fan of the titan quest, I pumped out two heroes before the 75th, and as for me the makeup has already surpassed the "original" for a long time, or I'm tired of the titan. I don’t regret the money, it’s even a shame that I played pirate.

(Legion - Black Legion)

S

Sir.Rumata
Yes. Here I will get to 50 - I will drive over the network. And there you can see. I will be in the release for mysticism - I liked the class.

S
Sir.Rumata 09.11.21

THURISAZ
Soon shaman, looking forward to it. In the meantime, a pyrotechnic with two legendary pistols, my favorite.

S

Sir.Rumata
Played as an occultist today - not my class = (

S
Sir.Rumata 09.11.21

THURISAZ
He's like that, yes, in general it is difficult to play the call, it was easier in titanium. By the way, you can create a topic for op builds for classes, you can find information on builds from foreign forums, there are already accumulated useful things: D

E
Emris_ua 09.11.21

Sir.Rumata
(Legendary gear falls only on very high difficulties of the game.) After completing the first task, I reported and went to talk with two characters (1 near the portal and 2 near the mill - so he gave the task to collect scrap and the next to clean the sewer under the house ) !!! I cleaned everything up and killed the one that dirty the sewer (a message appeared that I killed the Boss + a ball fell out of it, destroying which I received a Legendary pistol with great damage - I started the game on a new 1 level of difficulty) (if you enable alternative saves in the settings, this will not happen + with each new entry into the game - the map will not be revealed as it was before exiting the game - I play with a loaded open map + sometimes I come across unique things that sellers do not have in the game) !!! v0.3.4.5 (b26).

S
Sir.Rumata 09.11.21

revived hitler
Strange, I have a license, I have not seen this. The system is how it works in titanium. And this is for sure the legendary gear fell out? What color was it?

A
AT_Sagor 09.11.21

Let's clarify a little, gentlemen. It talks about legendary items, but in the whole game I never met them. There were epic ones (blue), but I never met the legendary ones (purple or a shade similar in theme). Maybe the above meant epic? Moreover, I read that the legendary things have not yet been delivered - they will be in the foreseeable future. Moreover, I think they will only come across on the second and third difficulties (the veteran is considered an increased first, but not the second) as it was in Titan Quest. Themselves the subsequent difficulties, it seems, are not yet active, so what can I say - the IV act has not yet been done!

P
Polololon 09.11.21

By the way, no one knows if it is possible to change the faction? Necromancers, I mean, swap places with demonologists? And then with the English not fountains and talked with the wrong one.

S

Polololon
If we are talking about those who are at the Manor, there are two conflicting sides, then only a new hero. Even when moving to another level of difficulty - hardly.

P
Polololon 09.11.21

THURISAZ Oh
, little bird. Profiled the necessary spontaneous augmentations. Should I roll a petition so that the Russian language would be washed down?

A
AT_Sagor 09.11.21

Polololon
On another difficulty, they say, you can change the faction. Maybe it’s so, I didn’t check it myself, but what about the scale of approval / hate?

S

at_sagor Changed the
difficulty. The scale remains the same. That is, the reputation earned on the first difficulty goes to the next one.

G
Grandfather MastDai 09.11.21

Polololon wrote:
Do you want to roll a petition so that the Russian language will be washed down?
The guys from grimdawn.ru directly cooperate with the developers, so you can consider their translation of the game official. There will be no other. The release version is pretty much nothing.

S

By the way, a good translation, at the professional level. What else is needed?