3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
.caRtmaN.eRic. 09.11.21 10:03 pm

Crystal discs (Risen)

In the 2nd chapter, I need to find 5 crystal disks for the inquisitor, I found 3 more 2 I can not find. The 1st is from the druid, the 2nd in the eastern temple, the 3rd in the mission to find the steel beard (in the chest), the 4th says the kid on the cape - the gnomes stole, but on the cape he took out all the gnomes, climbed all the chests. .no. I didn't kill only 2 ogres, one on a hill is another in the dungeon, maybe one of them ?? but they are strong ((. And where is the 5th disc I have no idea at all. Tell me pliz on the 4th and fifth discs.
37 Comments
Sort by:
I
IvanFZ 09.11.21

I know where there is one crystal for you, there you have to go, where there is a large suspension bridge, there are these Karls, go straight, and to the right, there will be a cave, in it the grieger-leader of the Karls, his meat and disk with him, and one more disk with Don.

s
steev25 09.11.21

at the beginning of the bridge, you can take a hunter to help and you will get extra experience when you kill a gigreg in a square hunter. and the 5th just go to Don and he will give the disc without any problems.

F
FxRoot 09.11.21

people, how can you finish the quest for the disappearance of the Druid? )))
I just used to be there in the ruins where he was kept, freed him, and right now Cyrus says to me like the druid is gone I need to find, I went and found a wolf, he led me to these ruins, I climbed everything there, saved the ogre, he said like they dug him behind the wall, and the druid sits there :)
but I already freed him a long time ago))) he sits in his house :)))) and says - Take care of yourself: DDDD

.caRtmaN.eRic. 09.11.21

hmm ... bag ... and the hunter, by the way, even earlier died the death of the brave HD)))

m
maxvel9 09.11.21

For Alan-fRyKt, if you haven't decided yet ... Perhaps you did not give the staff to the druid and you still need to talk to him about the disk when saving the druid, he will say that he will not have anything to do with Cyrus, only with you. You talk to Cyrus, he will give you a broken disk, you go to the cave and talk to the druid, then together you go to his house ...

d
demonm 09.11.21

.caRtmaN.eRic An ogre in a dungeon is a giger

A
AlexDzyuba 09.11.21

Where is the disc in the eastern temple?

A
Arantir_3000 09.11.21

Alan-fRyKt
And how did you save him, if there is a red magic wall, and the scrolls are given by Cyrus, who "a long time ago" should not have been there ...

A
AlexDzyuba 09.11.21

Arantir 3000
Fincher told me to go to some temple. (The dude who is behind Don) I have two icons on the map: green and red. Green in a temple full of lava. And red in the temple where Lord Patrascon. So where is the disk?

d
demonm 09.11.21

In short, there is a swamp to the right of the monastery, in a swamp in one place there is a passage closed by a lattice, if you stand facing the lattice, there will be a slight rise to the right, if you go from that rise it seems to the left this eastern temple will be immediately. If you climb the entire temple, you will find the disc at the lizard priest.

F
Flion 09.11.21

Alan-fRyKt

Arantir_3000 +1

It's impossible to get into the temple until you touch the barrier and then talk to Master Cyrus, who will give you 3 scrolls to remove this barrier. sins). Wolf by the way, this free quest application is passed without it.

.caRtmaN.eRic.
on disks:
1. Don's camp, when playing for the Inquisition Don will give it back immediately, when playing as Don it will give it back when you bring him 4 others.
2. Restore the druid, save the druid, take the disk from the master Cyrus, give it to the druid, look for a magic crystal (there is in the chest in the druid's house), give it back, run after him to the sacred place, there he will do everything beautifully)
3. Beginning at the Tilda farm (the center of the island), we speak with the main one, he says that the disc slept .. Karla and carried it to the eastern edge of the island, the road leads there alone, through a cave, further along a suspended bridge, and there are 2 descents to the bottom of the ruins, one on the quest about Patrascon where we need to collect rings from the undead, the second is what we need, we go down to the end, pulling all the rings that stick out of the walls (secret rooms will open where there are a lot of tasty things :), we kill Girger, the green ogre we take away the key from him.
4. Eastern temple: We speak with Fincher (Don's assistant), he sends to the temple, if you made a quest on the map in Harbor Town, then you will not get lost, the temple is displayed on the quest map correctly. In the temple we collect three busts, one from the failed seeker, the second from the one that locked itself, the third, as if not to lie in the churchophagus near the place where the troupe of the Don fighter lies. We put them on the pedestals, we pass into the cave there is a trap impassable on one side and on the other there is a hole in the wall for "Nautilus" we use a scroll or a rune and climb there, then we just go all the way down and meet the Lizard Shaman, give him pi ..., take the key.
5. Quest about Petty's dad), We are looking for Petty (you need to have a shovel, no, not for Petty ... you will have to dig the graves), If you let her out of the city, she sits on the bank of Harbor Town. You go with her to the cemetery, dig out a grave, find a note, give Petty a note, she sends her to look for 5 graves which also indicate on the map, it is quite simple to find them, truthfully one can be reached either using levitation or having acrobatics skill. Having found all 5 graves, we go to the west of the island where we meet Romanov with his guys, I don’t know how, I kill them, we go into a cave and dig ... but if we dig something wrong ... we die. so that they will definitely be saved. In one of the dug up chests there will be a lot of useful things + map + key.

With such a description, I think no one will get lost.

T
Tahiro 09.11.21

5. Quest about Petty's dad), We are looking for Petty (you need to have a shovel, no, not for Petty ... you will have to dig the graves), If you let her out of the city, she sits on the bank of Harbor Town ...
And I dug 1 grave before receiving the quest and now she does not give me the quest ((((

C
Corrosion 09.11.21

"And I dug 1 grave before receiving the quest and now she does not give me the quest (((("
I hope that you are in the first chapter ...
I dug everything that looked loose there) (in my opinion, I dug 5 or 6 graves, and chests, of course, I can't open.) O_O
Actually, this quest is given starting from the second chapter!

A
Arantir_3000 09.11.21

she will give her a quest ... did you complete her quest about her father ???

T
Tahiro 09.11.21

I hope that you are in the first chapter ...
I dug everything that looked loose there (in my opinion, I dug 5 or 6 graves, but naturally I cannot open the chests). O_O
Actually, this quest is given starting from the second chapter!

in the second (((

she will give the quest ... did you complete her quest about her father ???

yes

j
jhi18 09.11.21

people HELP I can’t pick up the last disc in the temple, in general there it is necessary to put figurines on some bullshit and I accidentally put a saw, and now I don’t want to go through the game again, maybe who knows what to do?

p
pilich 09.11.21

As far as I know, nothing can save you from a dust bug. Load save ...

B
Booffi 09.11.21

and when I reached the temple with Cyrus, which is protected by a magic shield,
I talked to him, but he didn't offer me any scrolls, and I still can't go through this quest, is it a glitch? or something needs to be done, and if necessary, tell me please !!

S
Super Kote 09.11.21

Weird. Maybe you can buy them from him

J
Justfil 09.11.21

you feel good ... and I screwed up in this eastern temple. there are such monsters, and so many that hitting one already count the corpse. although the gear is relatively good, the hunter.