3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
.caRtmaN.eRic. 09.11.21 10:03 pm

Crystal discs (Risen)

In the 2nd chapter, I need to find 5 crystal disks for the inquisitor, I found 3 more 2 I can not find. The 1st is from the druid, the 2nd in the eastern temple, the 3rd in the mission to find the steel beard (in the chest), the 4th says the kid on the cape - the gnomes stole, but on the cape he took out all the gnomes, climbed all the chests. .no. I didn't kill only 2 ogres, one on a hill is another in the dungeon, maybe one of them ?? but they are strong ((. And where is the 5th disc I have no idea at all. Tell me pliz on the 4th and fifth discs.
37 Comments
Sort by:
P
Playshner 09.11.21

shield + sword ... lure monsters into narrow passages ... deaf protection ... and single blows ... maybe for a long time ..., but right ... caused damage - survive ...

O
OziOp 09.11.21

5. Quest about Petty's dad), We are looking for Petty (you need to have a shovel, no, not for Petty ... you will have to dig the graves), If you let her out of the city, she sits on the bank of Harbor Town. You go with her to the cemetery, dig out a grave, find a note, give Petty a note, she sends her to look for 5 graves which also indicate on the map, it is quite simple to find them, the truth is, one can be reached either using levitation or having acrobatics skill. Having found all 5 graves, we go to the west of the island where we meet Romanov with his guys, I don’t know who how, I kill them, we go into a cave and dig ... but if we dig something wrong ... we die. so that they will definitely be saved. In one of the dug out chests there will be a lot of useful things + a map + a key.

After an hour of torment, he could not dig a single grave.
Tell me, maybe I'm doing something wrong?
So I go up to the grave, open my backpack, click on the shovel (I don't take it in my hands). I have already tried to stand facing the cross (tombstone), back, sideways. As soon as I have not tried it. =
Should there be some kind of overhead, like - To dig a grave, or something like that?
Help please, the game got up because of this bug, or my crooked hands =

d
dihlofos2009 09.11.21

OziOp
You don't need to climb into your inventory and take a shovel :) You just go to the grave and click on the ground next to the cross (not on the cross itself, but on the grave mound). After that, the GG himself takes a shovel and begins to dig.

B
Booffi 09.11.21

Claptrap, I bought everything from him, but nothing. Was that how it was with you?

d
dihlofos2009 09.11.21

Alien
And Cyrus even approached the barrier, did he say anything? In theory, he should consider it and give you 3 scrolls, after which they will appear on him and on sale.

B
Booffi 09.11.21

That's it, passed, but now I have one more problem, I found all the disks, all 4, but I have only 3 in my inventory, what should I do?

d
dihlofos2009 09.11.21

Alien There
should be 5 disks in general. If there are 3 in the inventory, then you have found so many of them so far (if you have not used cheats and have not screwed up something). Once you find everything, go to Mendoza, the quest should be closed.

t
trane91 09.11.21

found 4 disks. then he went to Don for the fifth. talked to him - he says like I have one, look for the others .. and I have already found all the others, neither he nor the inquisitor want to talk to me. what to do?

v
vlad95. 09.11.21

I found disks: 1 at Gergir's, 2 at Don's, 3 at Petty's quest, 4 at Mendoss and 5 at whom or where? prompt pzh = (

k
kesh171 09.11.21

After finding the second crystal disk, merchants' items are updated.

I wonder if it's just me, or everyone. If you want to check, start a new game (if you have already completed the quest with discs), and enter into the console: give It_Artifact_Disc 2
After the inscription: "(2/5) Golden crystal disc", the effect of transition to the chapter is created (merchants have updated goods, you can create new swords from obsidian, etc.)

If you check, unsubscribe ...

C
CrowleyTwoPistols 09.11.21

kesh171 is an
interesting observation. By the way, one disc is not covered by a plot - you can come to Girger in the first chapter.

G
Graf desirell 09.11.21

The fifth disc is in the possession of the lizard priest, who stands in a secret passage in the eastern temple. Behind the two slabs with spikes there is a cut on the floor, into which a part of the column is lowered. You go further along this depression, and you find a secret entrance. Further there will be several skeletons and the aforementioned priest. You will find a crystal disc from him.

C
CrowleyTwoPistols 09.11.21

Graf Desirell
issue - 2 years term. Do you really think that the person who asked it has been patiently visiting this page for two years, waiting for your answer? :)

G
Graf desirell 09.11.21

Sorry. I just recently signed up. So I don't really know what's what.

A
Andrey Bars 09.11.21

help - flunked girgera and there is no disk what to do?

r
risen228tawer 09.11.21

Can't find 5 disc. He's on the passing of a steel beard. So .. When I open the chest in the food, there is no disk there! Please help.

J
Juwargane 09.11.21

I found all the disks of the treasures of the steel beard, but there was no dialogue with the Inquisitor, the question is, how can I open the gates in the volcanic fortress and go to the third chapter? is this a perpetual bug? By the way, Petty also found ruins in some tower, killed Romanov, but she does not want to climb out the old man's letter, he gave her to no one ..