3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zewer 09.11.21 11:14 pm

Top fluff + top set for swordsman + top shield! (Dark Souls 3)

Suggest your options, what do you think is best!
27 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crab4ihun 09.11.21

all items are practically compensated + and -, there is nothing straight top = you can plow everything in the starting booking

s
siame 09.11.21

Oh, this teenage mania for power ... Take it out, put it down, and show her how to kick it.
Hence the copying of any trihard assemblies by casuals.

M
Marty52 09.11.21

"Top fluff" in this game is simply not there. All weapons are balanced (and those that are not balanced are being finalized in patches). But what about the armor is not so simple. My gaze fell on Alva's armor, which I happily pissed off in the first playthrough, sorry for the expression. So for a weight like hers, this armor has an awesome balance. It will be necessary to test it. And the weapon is pure taste: I love katanas and long swords, because I prefer speed. Now I am walking with the sword of darkness, which replaced my uchigatana (not because I saw any "guides" for "imbovy gear", but because I discovered this sword for myself, like all other weapons). In general, from what I've already seen on armor: Faraham's set is really cool. But I walk in the armor of the Nameless King with his crown in Ornstein's leggings and with his gloves. Nice, with good protection and optimal weight for me. Plus the shield of the black knight (the best stability among medium shields).

S
Sergey Buvaka 09.11.21

If you can still look for something better in armor, then in weapons everything is decided by the moveset and your fighting style. And in the article they are about the same. + - 10 damage

D
Devill666 09.11.21

there is no point in armor if almost all medium-heavy nets have protection from physical about 22-27. put on any and you will throw +11 on top of the ring of protection + 1. here only if you choose a set by balance, as Marty said. I am satisfied with the armor of the nameless king, the leggings and crown of the prince, and the bracers of the havela. I run like that)
from the weapon - a drying pole, the longest katana, you get from the ashes in front of the anor londo. although I think to change it to chaos blade. since Scale above
Marty52 also pro * ball Alva in the first playthrough. and still did not understand where he is, how not to screw him up now? a . all. killed. there was no phantom before

P
Purgesha 09.11.21

Marty52
Devill666
and Alva's set seems to be lying on a corpse in the dungeon of Irithyll, I vilified him, outwardly I didn't particularly like him, well, I sold him in general, and so I'm chasing the keepers of fire in the set. Well, just beautifully rags curl when running. in general, I do not pay attention to the stats first of all)

M
Master ken 09.11.21

Do not spears and shields fall from the Silver Knights? The Silver Shield was the best in the 1st part among the middle ones.

X
X_ray_83 09.11.21

Master Ken
Yes, everything falls, I already have a set and a shield.

X
XrOnA666 09.11.21

Devill666
Look for a place in the dungeon where a bunch of these witches walks in a circle, which reduce HP. He lies there in an open place.

D
Devill666 09.11.21

XrOnA666
Purgesha
is that the point is that he will be there, only if the dark spirit of Alva invades you before entering the dungeon and you kill him. the first time he was gone. xs why. but on NG + NPC invaded, killed
him - a corpse with a set below appeared

D
Devill666 09.11.21

Purgesha
identity rags )

P
Purgesha 09.11.21

Devill666 by the
way, is there a fire keeper's mask? otherwise I miss her, I have to wear the Mask of these Virgins from the dungeons, which xn pull and brand the character.

J
JOtaroro 09.11.21

katana but it's casual fluff.
I personally consider all weapons to be the top except daggers due to the high balance of opponents.
I personally like claymore, bastard sword and zweichender. in ds3 I did not go far and do not know about other types of weapons, however, I liked the sword with the effect of cold

D
Devill666 09.11.21

Purgesha
alas no
PykaBu4eHko
katana is a katana. any guy with a two-handed will endure for once or twice because two-handed removes the balance, unlike katanas on easy. but in general some kind of crap happened in the third ds with one-handed swords. I almost always knock the balance, they don't release it from the stanlock and have such a good dps. never been so popular, over nerfing

x
xBoBaHx82 09.11.21

Set of Darkness and Sword of Darkness, no shields)
full load with full equipment about 47-49% .. Persian flies like a stung))
soon NG + will close me for something else, I don’t even think about it)

M
Marty52 09.11.21

Devill666
some kind of crap happened in the third ds with one-handed swords. I almost always knock the balance, they don't release it from the stanlock and have such a good dps
Wo, it is well said. But almost the same (except for knocking down the balance) has always been. For example, in the first DS there was a Balder sword. A very cool sword (I would say imbib) with good damage, but its main charm was in the length. In the second DS, there were two really worthy straight swords: the dragonguard's sword and the Vangarian's sword. Both were good balancers and had decent length and damage. I'm not talking about an ordinary long sword, which is also very cool, but with one drawback - it is not as long as the ones listed above. And in the third DS, the new favorite is the sword of darkness. When hardened into exquisite, it becomes imboy.

O
Ogyr4ig 09.11.21

Katanas are uber as always. Ran around with Washing Pole. Drying pole, translated EPT. Excellent length, bleeding, speed and damages well. Then I tried the dancer's swords - I also really liked it. Now I run with them.
In general, I always liked bludgeoning weapons. The entire DS2 ran with a regular mace, because couldn't find something better.

Sets for an amateur. It's not for nothing that fashion souls are called ds. The set Lukatiel is not bad in terms of stats, but I did not test it on purpose.
Well, according to the estimates, the shield of greed is good, tk. has almost the highest balance of medium shields.

Z
Zewer 09.11.21

Ogyr4ig
also ran with a pole until the forum said about the sword of darkness

G
Gutseen 09.11.21

From short swords - Sword of darkness for +10 fiercely crumbles
from greats - Sword of wolf blood (good combos with a rollover and stagger)
can still be thrown at 70% absorption and with a big resistance to magic I

personally run into the
headlight helmet Artorias'
Armor Gundir's
gloves
Leggings Horace

rings :
Havel's
Ring Stamina Regen Ring Pontiff's
Eye to enhance successive attacks
Knight Assassin's Ring (or any other under the circumstances)

B
Badorik 09.11.21

estok, and even though naked go
through the game well + any shield for 100% physical absorption