3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zewer 09.11.21 11:14 pm

Top fluff + top set for swordsman + top shield! (Dark Souls 3)

Suggest your options, what do you think is best!
27 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ogyr4ig 09.11.21

Zewer
He's too OP. Cheating weapons are boring to play with :)

T
TonyMen 09.11.21

A fiery broadsword for me is better than a sword of darkness, less stimin is spent and damage is higher, a sword of darkness with a stone for damage from darkness

K
K0nsul 09.11.21

Havel's full set, Havel's shield and smoky two-handed with a 50 strength requirement. This is PvE.
Milking PvP - Havel, a sword of darkness sharpened for severity, enchanting weapons with either lightning or a lunar covenant, a buff of a lunar covenant for protection, a sun for damage and protection. Congratulations, you're a tanked killing machine.

D
DenDi333 09.11.21

Marty52 wrote:
And in the third DS, the new favorite is the sword of darkness. When hardened into exquisite, it becomes imboy.
Haven't reached yet, why exactly in exquisite?

a
andrewGaara 09.11.21

I will share my observation. Made the first playthrough my favorite style - Agile. Before the last two ass-tearing bosses, he had 20 strength and 50 agility. So, while the 5th point from these bosses was blazing, I experimented on them with different weapons for agility.
According to my observations, the strongest damage is caused by my favorite "Big scythe of the knight of the pontiff +5". She does not chant, buff and has no additional effects, but she has an S-coefficient from agility (the largest that I have seen).
Therefore, she has the highest pure physical damage.

But the last boss was easier for me to kill with Ricard's rapier +10. She has slightly lower hand damage, but higher hit animation speed. Therefore, I don't know about DPS, it was just faster and it was easier to dodge the blows of the Soul of Ash. You can also try sharpening a rapier on a strong weapon to get a bigger bonus from dexterity in damage (haven't tried it).

All other agility fluffs that I dabbled in have lower readings for both damage and scaling to attributes. Dancer's enchanted swords +5 are gorgeous. Awesome animation of weapon skill, I like it very well, but I can't use it on bosses. These daggers have lower physical damage and good additional damage from magic and fire, but unfortunately on the last bosses, this is of no use.

Although, as written above, you need to try different weapons and choose what you like. I saw a video of a man of the same king without gear, without hilok, without a shield, killing. So anything is possible.

PS. Who knows, tell the rest to the magician? Which has the best attributes and damage for a Persian with int and faith?

a
andrewGaara 09.11.21

By the way, about the security forces. I myself haven’t played as a pure knight yet, but I saw a couple of videos where people ran around with this fluff - Fume Ultra Greatsword (http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Fume+Ultra+Greatsword).

Requires 50 strength. But the damage from her in his video was frantic. 700 each on gargoyles in Lothric Castle. Many were simply one-shot. Although this style of play is not quite my style.

It falls from the Slayer of Knights (nepis), which can be found where the lava is. From the bonfire. The old king's hallway leads to a huge ballista. So there is a place where there is a narrow bridge and one knight stands, and at the bottom there is lava. In front of this room, if you turn down, there will be this killer. But I ran at him 8 times :) He shoots wonderfully well.

F
Flow4Master 09.11.21

andrewGaara Are there no
links to the video? And then maybe people were playing beta.
The killer Tsorig is easiest to play off with the black knight, who is higher on the stairs, and watch the mahach.