3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexGRS 09.11.21 11:14 pm

Sapienza (Hitman (2016))

In the "Remember" option, De Santis approaches the fireplace - how to bang it unnoticed, guards are nearby?
27 Comments
Sort by:
S
Smoke_Shooter 09.11.21

AlexGRS
Remember
Dress up as a bodyguard.
Give Francesca De Santis a DNA sample.
We take the code from the safe in the small room next to De Santis's office, take DNA from the safe in the attic and give it to De Santis.

S
Smoke_Shooter 09.11.21

AlexGRS,
you can use the jamb to make it cut itself out. You can take the jamb from the rastaman in the clock tower and put it in a pack of cigarettes in the same room with a fireplace. While it is under the influence of the jamb, we give it the DNA, and all the opportunity is realized.

A
AlexGRS 09.11.21

Kylo_Ren thank you
. let's try)

d
deIIis 09.11.21

AlexGRS
Attic - you throw a balloon into the fireplace duct.

A
AlexGRS 09.11.21

deIIis Thank you
. I'll try, she needs to be there at this time. It would be cooler and more logical if she lit a cigarette and fell into the fireplace, a stoned flaw of the scriptwriters.

A
AlexGRS 09.11.21

Has anyone encountered a cannon bug? - insert the kernel - writes not charged

q
qwertyfear666 09.11.21

AlexGRS
Did you fill up the gunpowder?

q
qwertyfear666 09.11.21

I ask myself, I've already tried everything: HOW to get the target to go to church?

d
deIIis 09.11.21

qwertyfear666
During the first passage I did not even visit the church. But he took the gunpowder bag.
qwertyfear666
Apparently you need to perform one performance according to the script, disguised as a priest.

B
BIG SEXY BUNNY 09.11.21

qwertyfear666
Drop the bell on the target or push it into the well of desires is possible only in contracts, at least that's what they say.
Can you tell me how to do "Good luck alone" and threw coins into the fountain and into the well of desires, no result?

q
qwertyfear666 09.11.21

BIG Sexy Bunny
ok, thanks, maybe there will be another update later; about the fountain, too, while I'm thinking)

B
BIG SEXY BUNNY 09.11.21

qwertyfear666 I
just finished the "Master of Disguise" test, and so, wherever I have not looked, they write that there are only 24 suits, but there are 25 of them, if anyone needs a list, then I made an approximate one. I also remember where to look for all the costumes, ask if anyone needs it.
PS: With a coin and a fountain, everything turned out to be much easier, otherwise I already threw a toy tank from the attic into it, and a mysterious "circumcision knife" that was not used anywhere, in general, in despair I tried a lot of things, but I needed everything two passages of the mission, so that in each of them I threw a coin into the fountain))

B
BIG SEXY BUNNY 09.11.21

qwertyfear666 I have
now created two contracts for achievements, where you need to drop the target into the well of desires and drop the bell on your head, one is completed in just a few seconds, the other in 20-30 seconds, called: TEST (Achievment 1) and TEST (Achievment 2).
UPDATE: Another contract has been created, which makes it possible to complete two achievements at once "Both special achievements [BLACK MILK]".

A
AlexGRS 09.11.21

Has anyone found a box of videotapes for the memory wave opportunity? where I don't see a stuffed plague doctor ...

B
BIG SEXY BUNNY 09.11.21

AlexGRS
Videotape under the dome of the observatory, where the telescope is, on the table on the right it seems. Insert it in the same room, only on the first floor, where Caruso goes with his bodyguards (there is still a lot of equipment). Enter this room, change into a plague doctor, take a knife for amputation, wait until he comes in and orders the bodyguards to leave, and when he starts watching what is recorded on the cassette, slap him with this knife, thereby completing several tests at once.

A
AlexGRS 09.11.21

BIG Sexy Bunny
Thank you)))

J
Jay c 09.11.21

People how to get an achievement in a fountain? I throw a coin at him and nothing, maybe I need to do something else?

B
BIG SEXY BUNNY 09.11.21

Jay C
Wrote as above, I would read what they write here at the beginning ... You need to completely complete the mission in Sapienza 2 times, throwing a coin into the fountain.

J
Jay c 09.11.21

BIG Sexy Bunny
Thank you!

S
Solomonoff 09.11.21

BIG Sexy Bunny
To go through the fountain, you need to throw a coin into the uppermost tier, and so that it bounces off, falls on the second, and from it down (into the water). And you don't need to go through any missions twice.