3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexGRS 09.11.21 11:14 pm

Sapienza (Hitman (2016))

In the "Remember" option, De Santis approaches the fireplace - how to bang it unnoticed, guards are nearby?
27 Comments
Sort by:
B
BIG SEXY BUNNY 09.11.21

Solomonoff I have
already seen the video on youtube, so I accidentally managed to throw it in the top one, I still need it to bounce off everyone.

A
Anomaliya100500 09.11.21

It was counted when I threw it into the lower tier purposefully. On another forum I read that you need to throw 15 coins into the fountain, but it turned out on the third for some reason (maybe they were counted from previous games).
Solomonoff, well, she just could not please from the lower tier to the third. So this is a very strange test.

A
AlexGRS 09.11.21

Has anyone tried to kill Francesca in the laboratory? She, as I started from there, came to the laboratory and stood rooted to the spot - dragged the stunned by the hand into the room with the virus, waited for the guard to stir her up, then turned off the ventilation and received the achievement for killing with gas. In my opinion, there are a lot of flaws and bugs in the game ...

B
BIG SEXY BUNNY 09.11.21

Anomaliya100500
Yes, everywhere they write differently, I'm already confused what exactly needs to be done))

J
Jay c 09.11.21

Where can I get a laptop key to destroy the virus remotely? The note next to him indicates that the scientist went to church, but there is only an aunt who needs to say goodbye to the late scientist, neither he nor her has no key, only an access card.

A
Anomaliya100500 09.11.21

I did fine with AlexGRS, I didn't notice any bugs in this moment. She came, entered the room with the virus herself and died.
Jay C this aunt has a key (the card is rectangular and the key drops out small). I didn't get it once, I had to replay it :(

J
Jay c 09.11.21

Anomaliya100500
yes yes I found it already or did not notice at first or did not fall out.