3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chainreactor 09.11.21 11:31 pm

Change key-item \ 'a. Vote. (Diablo 2)

In connection with the decision of the administration to conduct an unscheduled reset of the ladder to restore justice, I propose not to limit ourselves to just one reset, because in this case, justice will not be complete in relation to all players.
The essence of the reset is "start over". If the administration has decided to put all players on an equal footing, this must be done completely, excluding the possibility of players receiving benefits in the new season using items from non-ladder.
In addition, during the unstable work of the server, some players' items disappeared, for some, on the contrary, they were "cloned", or the characters were rolled back to a state where the items for them (including the key item - soj) were not sold / exchanged / otherwise spent. It is not possible to find out,

This can be done in three ways:
1) Carry out a "wipe"
2) Make it so that ladder and non-ladder do not depend on each other (so that using the key item on non-laddere, the uber would be called, respectively, only on non- laddere)
3) Change key-item

The administration has reasons not to do the first, the second can be technically difficult, and I propose to vote for the third option so that the administration can see the attitude of the players to this proposal and, based on this, make a decision.

I invite players to express their opinion in this thread.
If you agree with the above and think that the key-item needs to be changed - put "+".
If you disagree, put "-". In this case, it is advisable to argue your position.
134 Comments
Sort by:
K
KuLogin 09.11.21

+

K
KuLogin 09.11.21

How much democracy ... the Pindos are shocked))

I
Immense 09.11.21

+ In principle, it is not necessary to change. Make it so that the clone is called in the game where the soj was sold (1-10 pcs, well, or xs). Then there will be no care about sogiki on nl. Who needs anihi on nl? :)

H
Hav 09.11.21

I do not mind, but there is simply no point in changing. people almost do not have it.
p. 2 option is not possible, this is a world event.

I
Immense 09.11.21

Dobermn
Dobermn wrote:
people have almost no cozies.
Yes on nl masons have reserves of sodzhiks. Here we need to get rid of them.

G
Greenaa Morningstar 09.11.21

I thought about the same very often. So that uber is not a mass event if it is associated with soji. 1 game = a certain number of key items = 1 uber. Ideal like.
+
For changing the key item.

H
Hav 09.11.21

And try to pick up an analogue of the item, by the way. which is on class and ss, occupies one cell and is relatively rare. These are prerequisites.

Q
QUAKE_III 09.11.21

+ p / s the second is hard to do! The best option 3) Change key-item !!!

H
Hav 09.11.21

Immense
there, there are a total of 200 pieces for everyone on the server, in the ladder there will be 23 rings, which will not affect anything.

r
redoolf 09.11.21

-
The essence of the reset is "start over". If the administration has decided to put all players on an equal footing
I'm not very clear where did this come from? As far as I know, the "essence of reset" is the transfer of all characters from ladder to nonladder, no more, no less. Where did the idea of ​​some kind of equalization come from?

H
Hav 09.11.21

In general, your naivety is off scale, the administrator makes such a decision without any "important and objective" opinions. But it's not a pity to ply the plus.

I
Immense 09.11.21

redoolf wrote:
Where did the idea of ​​some kind of equalization come from?
Freemason?
Dobermn wrote: occupies one cell
Not necessarily, you think stereotypically.

H
Hav 09.11.21

Immense wrote: you
think stereotypically.
you think idiotically.

I
Immense 09.11.21

Dobermn wrote:
there will be 23 rings in the ladder, which will not affect anything.
This is the essence, should not influence at all.

Dobermn wrote: You think idiotic.
How do dogs think? Woof woof?

T
The boss 09.11.21

Actually, the second option seems to me the most logical, but if only the third is possible, then for.

S
Slayer_S 09.11.21

It is not clear why there is no Uber challenge option in individual games. I am for this option, if that.

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

+. it is advisable to change the key-item to a non-trivial one, so that you can guess the hell.
Spoiler alert for perf DF, for example ;-)

I
Immense 09.11.21

Obsessed wrote:
for perf DF, for example ;-)
Or for a skiller. Or gz 41+ hp :))

Edit: Invented !!! Resins with poison dmg! Let's leave the firm without them :)))

D
DuSoN1989 09.11.21

on perf stones so that anikhs are not worth anything

U
Urban strike 09.11.21

+