3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chainreactor 09.11.21 11:31 pm

Change key-item \ 'a. Vote. (Diablo 2)

In connection with the decision of the administration to conduct an unscheduled reset of the ladder to restore justice, I propose not to limit ourselves to just one reset, because in this case, justice will not be complete in relation to all players.
The essence of the reset is "start over". If the administration has decided to put all players on an equal footing, this must be done completely, excluding the possibility of players receiving benefits in the new season using items from non-ladder.
In addition, during the unstable work of the server, some players' items disappeared, for some, on the contrary, they were "cloned", or the characters were rolled back to a state where the items for them (including the key item - soj) were not sold / exchanged / otherwise spent. It is not possible to find out,

This can be done in three ways:
1) Carry out a "wipe"
2) Make it so that ladder and non-ladder do not depend on each other (so that using the key item on non-laddere, the uber would be called, respectively, only on non- laddere)
3) Change key-item

The administration has reasons not to do the first, the second can be technically difficult, and I propose to vote for the third option so that the administration can see the attitude of the players to this proposal and, based on this, make a decision.

I invite players to express their opinion in this thread.
If you agree with the above and think that the key-item needs to be changed - put "+".
If you disagree, put "-". In this case, it is advisable to argue your position.
134 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torum. 09.11.21

KuLogin Initially,
I do not care about the fate of the kei item, so that's why.

K
KuLogin 09.11.21

Torum.
Kei item is not important, if only it was rare)) And the bridge between the nl-ladder I would open

X
Xiahou Dun 09.11.21

I suggest a wipe!

K
KuLogin 09.11.21

Xiahou Dun
More accurate with pictures, I got so banned =

T
Torum. 09.11.21

KuLogin
It doesn't have to be rare - people need annikhs. The key item must be accessible. I personally think that if the reset is carried out under the auspices of "leveling the playing field", then it would be better to close the loophole with nonladder sojs by offering such a key item that can be obtained during the passage of the new season. That's how precious stones are. Another thing is that not everyone is interested in changing the key item, and the interest of this category of people is also worth something. Who doesn't love freebies? Yes, everyone probably loves. Especially a Fircax user.

K
KuLogin 09.11.21

Torum.
To equalize the conditions in this way, it will turn out that everyone will have anikhs even before the sigon ... any meaning in anikhs disappears ... let SoJ but without nonladder and everyone will be happy and angry: D They need anikhs, but making it too accessible is a mistake

T
Torum. 09.11.21

KuLogin
Let there be soj without nonladder, I don't mind. Who needs it, they should catch the message of my previous message.

I was more surprised by the positive impulse of the author of the topic. The last time I created the theme "boys, now I'll tell you how I threw the plain", but here it is straight handsome.

K
KuLogin 09.11.21

Torum. : D

y
yamas 09.11.21

Hmm .. In nature, it is better to discard the links plz on hot topics about the tedious, they will not change the key-item anyway

O
Obsessed 09.11.21

if someone really listens to us, then the key item should be no more than 1 cell of the inventory.
well, 2, to the extreme.

I
Immense 09.11.21

T-Fox wrote:
BUT STILL go and buy anihi from monopolists.
If there is an option to sell 5-10 soj in one game and knock out anih for myself, then I obviously will not go to the Freemasons, but I will do it myself. BUT I won't have time to collect 200-300 soj even in a season. There is neither time nor desire to dart on them.

D
Dima Bessik 09.11.21

Immense
The idea is actually very good! But who the hell will listen. As a variant of the item - count. For example 20 hp. The only thing I'm not sure if they are on the classics - I haven't played, I don't know. But there are tons of items that are there and there.

D
Dima Bessik 09.11.21

+ for the change. Item - twitch :)
And on the topic there are both there and there - even I do not remember the runes on the classics.

G
Greenaa Morningstar 09.11.21

T-Fox wrote:
You are screwed up, because of envy of someone's profit, you want to play without anichs at all.
No, we want to play normally, but how can you play normally if after 2 months of intense nerdiness on our part we see the topic of reset? What is this season when there is 1 character of lvl 99 in ladder and that bot and trader for real?

T
Torum. 09.11.21

More than a year into the season, what intense nerdiness this peacock is talking about.

G
Greenaa Morningstar 09.11.21

Torum.
Well, we didn’t collect pvp char in 3 years, as you liked to do.

a
annortheone 09.11.21

"we" x 1 very comparative

Q
QLinkee 09.11.21

2)

Z
Zen_Master 09.11.21

+