3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Phantom2014 09.11.21 11:31 pm

Favorite witch armor and thinking about this school. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

When passing Witcher 3, in addition to the main plot and new monsters, I was interested in a chain of quests about witcher armor and witchers from other schools. I suggest you name your favorite witch armor and share your thoughts on the school you like. Personally, I liked the armor of the cat school. The school of the cat in general turned out to be extremely ambiguous. From a letter sent to Gaetan, it can be learned that the Cat School was captured by soldiers. Several witchers from this school were killed, and a reward was put up for the heads of the survivors. Their choice to become bounty hunters leaves a lot of questions. The 3 witchers whom we meet in the game also cause conflicting feelings.
30 Comments
Sort by:
P
Phantom2014 09.11.21

1234567890t_ 09.11.21

Wolf school

J
Jeka_64 09.11.21

Bear school

z
zotac17 09.11.21

I like the armor of the bear school more, they would have done it as on the concept, it would have been cool in general. And then the modifications only change the color. How here - http://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_bronya_berserka_retekstur_shkoly_medvedya-111055/

T
Tony quick 09.11.21

ran mainly in the school of the Cat and the Bear. At first, the Cat pinned, but then the Bear looks more interesting) I'll try to re-pass it and try to run in the Wolf and the Griffin.

S
Someone like-you 09.11.21

Wolf, beautiful canon, with a vest)

V
Vladimir2307 09.11.21

Someone Like-You
I also like the Wolf, but in the vest))

B
BarackKamacho 09.11.21

the bear is topich, for such an old man it looks very authentic, you feel that in front of you is a kind of veteran who has already seen everything in his life, but has not lost his grip

W
Wild rider 09.11.21

Wolf and Cat.

B
Boehringer 09.11.21

Wolf and Bear. Hopefully there will be some interesting set in the last expansion. Complete without cutting back on class buns.

C
Cirilla 09.11.21

When I passed it for the first time, I ran with the school of the griffin, I liked it, but it somehow didn’t look very good, at least for my taste. But I played with the school of the cat, so I liked it, yes and the characteristics of the armor itself suit me. So for now, I like the cat school set the most.

p
predator999 09.11.21

Always played at the school of the cat

S
Shadow_QZ 09.11.21

Cirilla Same
story, but with the advent of the Wolf School set, all questions have disappeared

p
parmon 09.11.21

Bear Cat Blend.
At first I didn't really like the bear's "fur coat", but after I tried on other suits, and Herald's tight buttocks began to sparkle in front of me, I immediately returned the Bear's cape, and eventually got used to it. :)

J
Jaime cobb 09.11.21

I like the school of the bear, especially the initial look, and the armor of the school of the wolf, evokes the past parts of The Witcher.

E
Esthetix 09.11.21

Armoring a snake for an easy set of castes. For me, the most uber set turns out. In terms of damage, it lags a little behind the cat, but there is more armor and a lot.

H
Holly jolly 09.11.21

Phantom2014
I know only one witcher from the mission "Games of cats and wolves" and who are the other 2? *** if they are from books on the witcher, please excuse me, I have not read it yet until the moment when he appears ***

H
Holly jolly 09.11.21

School of the Bear and its own set (especially the version without improvements)

M
Mikhail Mutovin 09.11.21

Danya Nyash-All-Universe
There were no schools in the books at all :)

M
Mercurionio 09.11.21

Bear, as in art.
And so the wolf (well, the embroidered jacket from the supplement)