3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Phantom2014 09.11.21 11:31 pm

Favorite witch armor and thinking about this school. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

When passing Witcher 3, in addition to the main plot and new monsters, I was interested in a chain of quests about witcher armor and witchers from other schools. I suggest you name your favorite witch armor and share your thoughts on the school you like. Personally, I liked the armor of the cat school. The school of the cat in general turned out to be extremely ambiguous. From a letter sent to Gaetan, it can be learned that the Cat School was captured by soldiers. Several witchers from this school were killed, and a reward was put up for the heads of the survivors. Their choice to become bounty hunters leaves a lot of questions. The 3 witchers whom we meet in the game also cause conflicting feelings.
30 Comments
Sort by:
M
Milkyway67 09.11.21

my own, which I make for myself, I will throw it off on nexsus and see

m
mibr777 09.11.21

Wolf school

P
Phantom2014 09.11.21

Dania Nyash-All-Universe
In the Witcher 3 1 Gaetan - who killed everyone voluntarily. , 2 Tauler - investigation with Lambert, 3 Kiyan - who has the initial cat armor. And one cat is in the book "Season of Thunderstorms" by Braen ("Cat from Yello") - a witcher from the Cat school.

H
Holly jolly 09.11.21

Mikhail Mutovin
There were mentions of the schools of the griffin and the cat

M
Mikhail Mutovin 09.11.21

Dania Nyash-All-Universe
Well, maybe. If in the "Season of Thunder" then I do not remember it, did not like the book.

A
Anderson777- 09.11.21

For me, the armor of the knights of the flaming rose looked very beautiful, red tones)))

O
Oleksandr Shtepa 09.11.21

The coolest armor, and no questions asked, is the School of the Snake! And swords are generally not stronger in the whole game: Sword S.-895 damage, Sword art.-666 damage!

A
Alex hawk 09.11.21

I'll just leave my build here. Who cares, ask what is not clear in it. But it was tested with almost all options (powerful strikes, emphasis on alchemy, emphasis on signs, more emphasis on swords, swords / signs and much more - all this is ineffective) and this one is the best (not to mention the canon one). Swords both for "Filling" (crafted by a rune master), armor for 3 Igni, pants for 2 Aard, arms and legs for one Yrden. Also, upon reaching level 40+, I am definitely going to replace "Deception" (the Axii sign which allows you to solve issues more quietly and peacefully, well, the casting speed) with "Synergy" (enhances mutagens by 50%).

C
CemKey 09.11.21

I don't want to use this witch's overalls. I wear whatever I have to (in light clothes) plus relic swords.

k
killerBD1 09.11.21

Mikhail Mutovin
3 schools were mentioned in the books:
1 Wolf school, representatives are both found and mentioned.
2 school of the Griffin, it is mentioned very casually, only as a medallion on the neck of Leo Bonart
3 school of the Cat, one witcher is found in Kaer Morhen Koyon, as well as a medallion that Ciri also has from the book of the Cat school