3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
simaSPb 09.11.21 11:57 pm

First-person shooters AAA

Lately, the developers seem to be paying too much attention to anything but the plot. I am an advocate, what would others do not strained, slowly and fill up the sting right people ..
Previously, gave a couple of guns and walk yourself ..
And all schya Claudia zadeystvona, sometimes some of the features have to be recorded on bumazhechki ..
Graphics Kick, a feeling, try stuff a lot of all sorts of crap such as garbage, dust, midges (devouring resources) .. justifying the use of the engine ..
What do I want .. I want a normal jester, damn it without zombies and robots ....
23 Comments
Sort by:
O
Omega 09.11.21

oreol457
And all the claudia is involved
Only if in tactical shooters, in ordinary shooters, everything is standard: run, shoot, pick up cartridges, have time to press this key, run further and shoot, plus now there is also help in aiming in almost every shooter.

M
Mescaline 09.11.21

Jesters are no longer in vogue

M
MelShlemming 09.11.21

Now all sorts of RPGs are in vogue.

V
Vanya Rygalov 09.11.21

ShootEry?

M
MunchkiN 616 09.11.21

I still do not understand where does the plot, functions on a piece of paper, use of the engine and a normal shooter have to do with it.

B
BioGen 09.11.21

MelShlemming
And indie thrash, and people buy - what to do

E
Eroppo 09.11.21

MunchkiN 616
whining, whining, whining and normal whining - what's not clear here

M
Mage Hermit 09.11.21

Cal of duti is no longer a cake.

s
saa0891 09.11.21

oreol457 wrote:
sometimes some functions have to be written down on a piece of paper ..
Well, that's how they make a movie for you, where you have to press one button and you don't have to delve into anything and figure out what does not suit you is incomprehensible.

s
simaSPb 09.11.21

eroppo wrote:
whining, whining, whining and normal whining - what's incomprehensible here
Whining, when, for example, in different car simulators they whine that you understand Physics Neta - that's whining .. If about games in general.

E
Eroppo 09.11.21

oreol457
What is Neta - I will not ask, apparently you and your classmates have a secret designation of some regular chip, where the developers, such bastards, force nafig to use an unnecessary brain instead of a cannon in a paw and a kick under w * ny "Go stupidly in a straight forward yes, keep the left button of the pressed bullet from the cannon themselves where they need to fly, if only you, poor thing, God forbid, did not have to think about something at least once in your life "

s
simaSPb 09.11.21

eroppo, I'm glad that you are happy with the new games. But the "Shoutbox" section is what you need to express your opinion, and if you hurt you, for God's sake, forgive me ..
It's a pity that you don't express your opinion, but only find fault with the spelling ..

E
Eroppo 09.11.21

oreol457
And I expressed my opinion about your far-fetched claims that developers are increasingly abandoning primitiveness, stupidity and wretchedness

s
sаnic 09.11.21

Kg / am.

r
requiemmm 09.11.21

And what's wrong, I would also play a funny shooter without rollers, ku-te-Eshek and other garbage, just dynamic shots, you and your friend a minigun. Look like Sam or the second Kwaki, you don't need to think, you don't need to understand. A bunch of videos and mary choices are not complexity and intelligence, if cho. This is an artificial retention of the player in the project, so that he inadvertently does not notice that the games themselves are three and a half corridor levels and mobs on triggers, as in zero. Less work on catching bugs, less need for qualified programmers, because there is nothing to boggle in the hallway, these are not BOD levels, for example. And fill the rest with kinets and that's it, you can still push the pumping. Then they declare that 10 or more hours to complete ... of which games are three hours at most. Over 60 green, yes.

t
the endless misanthropy o 09.11.21

If krytek mobu does, then the question of shooters is closed

L
Loaf of bread 09.11.21

The most recent cool shooter I've played is, Bulletstorm code doesn't count.

M
Mage Hermit 09.11.21

Stalker lived, Stalker is alive, Stalker will live !!

D
Don thomas falcone 09.11.21

I still don't understand what you want, author? Do you want a game with a good storyline? Or a game without a lot of functions and grafon? Or a game with no robots and zombies? I can't catch your thought ...

M
MunchkiN 616 09.11.21

... after all, there is nothing to bail in the corridor, these are not BOD levels, for example.
pitch delusion. in narrow and winding spaces, there is just something to bury. let it catch on a chair or stuff it into a closed door ... just
there ai was guided from special walls and paths. The simplest thing is like in Sirius Seme or Pyinkiller. there is a room, the enemy sees it, it strikes it, it makes trajectories.