3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Norm112 06.11.19 04:34 pm

Rockstar Game Launcher doesn't see the game files (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Bought officially in the launcher, on the home computer all download. In the launcher entry - Everything downloaded the game waiting for release. There is a need to play elsewhere, on another computer, but with bad Internet. Moved all files 109Гб on this computer, but the launcher does not see. Scanning, zero effect. Start downloading to the folder with these files, the jump goes up to 100Mb and freezes. Cancel the download, the launcher erases all 109Гб. Anyone know how to force the launcher to pick up the game files!
8 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zh1VaGo 06.11.19

Scan for installed games, if you do not see, perhaps after the release you will see, as I understand the exe file at the moment when no preloading, it is likely because of this. Then just for integrity check in the settings and should be fought for I think.

m
meagarry 06.11.19

Norm112
Try to start the download in a clean folder. Then close the launcher and throw the files there. Take a journey in Latin.

N
Norm112 06.11.19

meagarry
Yes, I did

N
Norm112 06.11.19

Zh1VaGo
hike it is, Max Payne 3 found with 5 attempts

n
no gamer 06.11.19

Better to wait for the release and install and then the game folder to copy to another PC, a little long to wait.

f
furcl 06.11.19

Norm112
Start downloading on the other computer, about 1Gb, the main thing that the launcher files have uploaded. Then give these without changing the downloaded files. So in any launcher to do, not only in this.

l
legusor 06.11.19

we had to wait a month and buy in a normal incentive.

G
Grigoriy Shumeyko 06.11.19

legusor
advisers pissing, go to hell with her I HAD to WAIT or turn OFF AVAST