3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GamesKnight 06.11.19 04:34 pm

Not saved graphics settings (Red Dead Redemption 2)

After you restart the game, fly custom settings. Has anyone faced such a problem, is there a solution?
24 Comments
Sort by:
S
Staryy Pohmelnik 06.11.19

Was. I set up again in the main menu, then when the game came out, a moment where it didn't touch anything, then rockstargamessan closed, and all the rules.

S

GamesKnight
No, it fell off again. Had the old-fashioned way to treat gonorrhea this.
C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\Documents\Rockstar Games\Red Dead Redemption 2\Settings
The option moved to read-only, and cheers.

G
GamesKnight 06.11.19

Old Pokhmelnykh
Okay, I will try, thank you

S

GamesKnight
But not for that. If there are differences-write. But I'm from a disorder in kodik left. As since optimizada beard? And I have shows that only half of the memory is taken. While the rest of the cowboys.

A
Andreyyyyd 01.11.20

Old Hangover
As? I don't have any of these settings.

s
stormwarrior 01.11.20

Andreyyyyd
File system folder

S
Staryy Pohmelnik 01.11.20

Andreyyyyd
C:'Users' YOUR LOGIN'Documents'Rockstar Games'Red Dead Redemption 2'Settings
And then, the extreme patch corrects the flying settings. At least I don't fly anymore, yuck,.

D
Dj-Akavary 01.11.20

Hello guys. Can't you tell me about the pirate?
C:Users'User'AppData'Roaming'Goldberg SocialClub Emu Saves'RDR2/0F74F4C4
The settings are flying off all the time... The folder only has a reading. on the Player file - ProfileSettings also put only reading. Useless. Please help)

k
kolinmah 06.03.21

Dj-Akavary
Solved the problem? I have the same gimmick.

h
huligah 05.04.21

I tried everything, all the same, the settings get
confused. When the game is minimized, it is put back on the window one, although the system file is 0. Also, additional settings get confused, where Dx12

G
Gameprofile 18.09.21

Guys, hello! I solved the problem with the settings crash. Click on the shortcut with the right mouse button, then properties, then launch as administrator, then the window item: EXTENDED TO FULL SCREEN. But I cannot solve another problem, there is no DLSS item in the settings, tell me how to solve it ???

T
Tochiev500 25.09.21

Gameprofile
If you have a pirate, then download the dlss mod in the nexus, if the license, then update the game

G
Gameprofile 26.09.21

Tochiev500
Thanks, but I bought a litsuhu

S
SHAMAN 07.10.21

Has anyone solved this problem? Already 2 days I can not find a solution in any way. The whole Internet was searched and YouTube too

b
briandetmaps 03.11.21

Gameprofile
A friend had the same problem, the setting did not appear until the driver was updated

d
dmitry_03 09.11.21

the same thing, I set the settings and do not care for them

E
El_Greco 07.02.22

February 2022, licensed: the situation is still the same...

B
BigPoppa777 14.02.22

El_Greco
went through the game 5 times a couple of years ago, setting the settings through system.xml, and played calmly. Today I decided to repeat the same, as a result, the graphics are in shit and flies all the time. More like a thrill.

D
Dakini 18.03.22

I confirm the problem still exists on the latest version of the pirate, how can I solve this problem?

K
KIBERMAX 18.03.22

Dakini
Well, it's very easy to buy a face.

PS and do not install games in a folder with Russian Cyrillic characters like a GAME, well, at least there should be Games.