3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GamesKnight 06.11.19 04:34 pm

Not saved graphics settings (Red Dead Redemption 2)

After you restart the game, fly custom settings. Has anyone faced such a problem, is there a solution?
24 Comments
Sort by:
b
bogdandrummer 14.05.22

The problem is solved simply: you need to right-click on the shortcut of the game (I applied it to the shortcut on the desktop). Go to Properties / Compatibility. Then check the box Run as administrator. Click OK, launch the game, change the settings and everything should be saved. This method worked for me on game version 1.0.1436.28. Windows 11 operating system, AMD Adrenalin video driver version 22.5.1

N
Nikita12314123 19.07.22

Old Hangover
Hello, I have such garbage in short, I change my settings in the config as in the game I go in and immediately just fly off by default in the config, my vidyuha stands and does not repeat 2 times, what should I do ???

A
AnthonyT 03.09.22

Has anyone managed to solve the problem with resetting the settings after exiting the game? All of the above methods do not work, setting the "read-only" attribute or the checkbox to run as Admin.

c
costeLLo151 03.09.22

There was something similar, but after a couple of restarts everything was saved, try to apply the settings that are optimal for the computer, can it save?)