3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aconer 10.11.21 12:01 am

And what has changed over these 10 years?

Tell us what has changed in your life over the past 10 years. It's basically the same for me. I finished my studies, found an average job, stopped living with my parents. I also continue to whine on the forum, which has only become more empty. I miss those times when there were crazy conversations, where you could give up everything and discuss some topic that was not at all related to you. Come up with an image, whose principles can be defended and others will be guided by it. Or troll someone) And now only tirades full of boundless fatalism. What do you have?
58 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Rally 31.05.22

A.Soldier of Light wrote:
Was it worth it to lose friends for the pines?
This is not connected, I also do not communicate with any of my old friends, they are now family people ...

V
Vaipen 12.06.22

A lot has changed. Whom I have not been in these 10 years. As a builder, an electrician on duty in a nightclub, he repaired electric motors at a factory, now he has again moved to a repair shop, but to another factory. I got the rights of category B. I went to study as a programmer. Specifically, I got hooked on the subject of popadans, so much so that I opened my own channel on YouTube and began to try to get into literature myself.
There were also sad events. One by one, several of my relatives passed away.

L
LancNoDance 12.06.22

My computer is 10 years older

N
Nifetovs 12.06.22

SpoilerThat's why now I watch tournaments more, I make bets. If interested, here is an article on how and why bookmakers are drawing attention to their mobile applications in 2022 https://www.gorod.cn.ua/news/gorod-i-region/137470-kak-i-pochemu-bukmekerskie -kontory-privlekayut-vnimanie-k-svoim-mobilnym-prilozhenijam-v-2022-godu.html . Interesting read by the way!
There are fewer good games

P
Pavel Rally 30.06.22

A.Soldier of Light
They don't have time for stupid things, they have to take the younger children to the kindergarten, the older ones to school, circles, to trainings, to maintain order at home (permanent repairs), to go to the dacha to help their parents on weekends.

H
Hryas 30.06.22

I'm already 30. I don't have a family, I don't meet anyone, I don't have any friends. Cancer was diagnosed. Life has become hell. Also, the company where I work went bankrupt and I urgently need to look for a new one. I need to pull myself together, but it's hard for me. Suddenly, the difficulty of the passage of life has changed to a hardcore level

P
Pavel Rally 30.06.22

Khryas
My dad had cancer, the main thing is to start treatment on time, change your lifestyle, get rid of bad habits, some food slows down the development of cancer.

N
No_time_for_games 30.06.22

ha ha ha

H
Hryas 30.06.22

Pavel Rally
Thanks, I never drank or smoked. No one in the family had cancer. I don't know where he came from. But the forecast so far is good. There is no metastasis. Have made 3 operations. I can do sports again. But he got addicted to alcohol. Gotta quit

P
Podvipodvertov 30.06.22

A lot has changed in people's lives in 10 years, but one thing remains unchanged - Putin.

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

Podvipodvertov
Putin and prices for pitches. Although, perhaps the time will come and the price tags for computers will drop dramatically. For this will be the greatest day in the world of gaming. And all of us, with our tongues hanging out, will rush to renew the pitches in a golden horde, not thinking, as before, about the high prices for iron. Eeeeh, where is the day when one dollar was equal to 30 rubles! Eh ....

01001000 01101001 30.06.22

MOUSE lapwing
It won't help. It has already been explained: "Previously, the dollar was the main currency. When it rose, prices rose. Now the ruble has become the main currency. Therefore, when the ruble rose, prices also rose."
So, when the dollar is your fabulous 30 rubles, then the average salary will be higher (in terms of the dollar), BUT there is one catch ... Yes, such garbage - we hope for understanding!
In general, a rate of 70-80 rubles is beneficial (they should strive for this as well). Oh, if the salary was in a reliable and strong dollar.

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

01001000 01101001
You go to DNS. There 3090ti costs less than 3080. At the beginning I thought that this fake, it turns out they mixed up the price tags. And it's been a month without a fix. In any case, both cards have a high value until now, when the rate is already less than sixty !!!!! A year ago, I assumed that there would be such a rate, but I was ridiculed, and a year ago I thought that if the dollar exchange rate is less than 60ti per ruble, then the 3090ti card that will be released should cost 80 thousand rubles. I did some mouse math and assumed that if the 3090ti costs 80 thousand rubles, then without thinking I will go and buy two of these to put them in sli and score on card updates for 8 years for sure. That's why I had an idea then about selling 8700k. Too tough for him to work with such imbs. But in the end, even though the dollar fell, the cards, as they were expensive, are still expensive. I present the price tag on the output of 4090ti with water cooling from msi or asus !!!! My hands are itching to disassemble such a baby, smear it with pressure, put high-quality thermal pads and test in The Witcher 3 on ultras on Krivoukhovy swamps, enjoying the temperature of the video memory and the chip !!!! Eeeehhhh .... Delicious) You've screwed up. I did not have time to take the 3070ti at a tasty price.
Spoiler Now I would switch to 2560x1440 from 144 hertz from my old stuff. So there is only one option for you. Forget the 3070ti and wait for the 4070 at an adequate price, when in a year it will definitely not cost as much as it came out. Plus, they will run in, and then you will transfer the games to quad HD and you will be able to play Redemshen 2 on ultras, feeling like a wise king of pitch. At least for a while you will forget the nonsense about ssd and switch to modern quad hd resolution.

Spoiler

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

01001000 01101001
Oh, if the salary was in a reliable and strong dollar.
Spoiler Depending on who. I have in rubles. I know the guys who have in the green. Happy people. Look at this wooden world and laugh. Personally, according to the ideological principle, I wanted our ruble to not depend on anyone, for example, as in North Korea. To only worship him. But due to a huge coincidence, this will never happen in modern Russia, as it was in the USSR.

P
Podvipodvertov 30.06.22

MOUSE CHIBIS
Now, in order to keep your PC in good shape, constantly updating it, I think a month after all payments, deductions and other expenses, 50K rubles should be free on hand, no less - just such 50K rubles that are directly free, even though they have three ass or burn, nothing to lose without them.
And many people whom I know, yes, to be honest, everyone, God forbid, such a free amount will accumulate in a year, and I am no exception, to be honest.
I remember at the end of 2013 I was able to assemble a PC for a little more than 50K rubles, and then I just saved up for it for a year. It still stands and works, I play on it sometimes, I haven’t changed anything in it. I think for six years it was definitely enough for me to play comfortably, a year until 2020 somewhere, and then that’s all.
It’s a pity that now I won’t be able to assemble a PC for 50K rubles, so that it’s also enough for six years, and to play not at the minimum at 720r, but at least at medium-high, and in some places at ultra at 1080r, like I played from 2014 to 2020 for sure.

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

Spoileritemprop="name">01001000 01101001

No. I didn't make a mistake.
Spoiler See prices. 50 inches are good for football, strategies, billiards. Huge diagonal, and good and bad. For example, I could not play shooters, and network games even more so on such a huge screen. I play back to back with Monique so as not to relax. If you relax, you can lose. Such diagonals are good when you do not bother, for example, when you watch movies or play a simple game. Regarding ssd: Any, the same brand new hdd is not nearly worse. I have a lot of tests, and I myself, when I play, I don’t see a difference, except for loading in games, well, or if it’s not a network game. Try to put zero hdd and you will understand how wrong you were. I won't be surprised if you switch back to hdd. Some people took 15tb hard drive and just like we all play with hdd. About North Korea. I didn't say that I want such a life for Russia. Don't generalize. In totalitarian states, too, there are pluses, and there are quite a few minuses. I wanted the ruble to be the single and most important currency for the Russian Federation. And the dollar .... yes, drive all this green obscurantism with a broom to the far corners of the universe.

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

Podvipodvertov
This is such a question that it is possible to carry on a dialogue for an extremely long time. Still depends on careful savings. There are people who have 460 pieces a month clean and they don’t have enough of it, but there are those who skillfully save and 60 thousand a month is enough for him. And also, if he has a family and children. That's another expense. I know one guy who has 150 pieces, living in Moscow, but there is not enough money to upgrade the computer. Because family. And family is sacred. And the spending is huge. In short, there are many nuances. As for the computer, which will last for six years, playing all the games at ultras in 4k - oooh, this is 600 thousand per computer. That's enough for six years. And it is better to buy much cheaper and change only cards every two years. Instead of expensive ssds, put ordinary hdds, 8-10 percent cores, 32 gb lantern operas, a motherboard that is not too heaped up for 18-25 thousand, blockade with a margin for future cards at 1200w. I collected one for myself. Now I just change cards. I managed to do all this before the insane price increase.

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

01001000 01101001
Now I'll try to install and log in through the dns application, and not through the site. The prices are really wrong.

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

01001000 01101001
Spoiler I don't care what you say about the assembly. I don't look at overs already, at advertising marketing, at goofy ddr5. I look at the result in games and believe me, it suits me to the skies and above. Especially after I did the map experiment. And a month ago I helped a dude assemble half of the computer and needed a hard drive for work. There, the metering was covered, and the percent did not keep acceleration. Too lazy to describe the details. I think you already understood what I collected for him. This percentage and the motherboard are in my profile and computer. A zhestak put Green on 7200 4tb for him to work. Windows on Kingmax 120 TB. People are happy, everything works, everything is set up. You live in some fabulous marketing world. In the world of some dollars, America, ssd drives, huge TVs and Ali Express. This world is despised by me, Denis, and other ordinary hard workers. Live on in the world of pink raccoons. We have a different party ideology. By the way, if you exalt ssd like that, then why don't you want to do at least one test between ssd vs hdd? And I know why)))) I know. You are afraid, and you are afraid of new games and statters. Watch and wonder how:

l
lapwing mouse 30.06.22

01001000 01101001
Spoiler What I can't stand anymore is the fabulous balabols of theorists living in illusory worlds. You know this phrase: Winners are not judged. It doesn't matter how the victory came and thanks to whom or what. The result is important. You are talking about some kind of power supply connectors, pci lines, new ssd, new TVs. Awww, dude. Nobody needs it. Put in 13900k, ddr5 8000, PSU with new power connectors, killer m2s and a card from your favorite strix, say 3080. Do you know what I'll put in? I will put your golims without showing off. Proc 9900k, dropsy on it to overclock to 5200, the usual five 3200 GB Hynix 3000 mx, 1200w power supply from the legendary Thermoltake with old connectors, a regular hard drive on sata3 for 120 GB ssd for the system and 8tb 7200 wd, toshiba, seagate, and card 4090ti and the whole thing will erase your pink marketing in the trash. Because we are simple people we only need great performance and stability in games, not your glamorous bright pictures of Lochov iron that do nothing. You have become old, Seryozha, you have grown fat with a satanic green bill, aggressive and bilious. You need to be removed from your post and dismissed, as they did with Beria. In the pitch committee, people like you only exacerbate the situation on the market and rub in heresy on the population with their lack of marketing vision. Come down from heaven Now not a few people are still sitting on ddr2 / ddr3 and buying the same ddr2 / ddr3 from a flea market. In FIG they did not give up your lines, connectors, ssd and other unproductive crap. You need to be removed from your post and dismissed, as they did with Beria. In the pitch committee, people like you only exacerbate the situation on the market and rub in heresy on the population with their lack of marketing vision. Come down from heaven Now not a few people are still sitting on ddr2 / ddr3 and buying the same ddr2 / ddr3 from a flea market. In FIG they did not give up your lines, connectors, ssd and other unproductive crap. You need to be removed from your post and dismissed, as they did with Beria. In the pitch committee, people like you only exacerbate the situation on the market and rub the heresy on the population with their lack of marketing vision. Come down from heaven Now not a few people are still sitting on ddr2 / ddr3 and buying the same ddr2 / ddr3 from a flea market. In FIG they did not give up your lines, connectors, ssd and other unproductive crap.