3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Crowley Alister 10.11.21 12:07 am

Opening the mission "American Dust" [help needed!] (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist)

How to open this mission
30 Comments
Sort by:
c
creWn 10.11.21

Can I open it? 0_o

t
theme11471 10.11.21

It's been open for a long time now, lol. And two bonus missions, and all DLC weapons. I would post it, but ... This was done by very talented people on a little-known forum, and I consider it simply disrespectful to post their work on a fucking PG. Sooner or later, I think someone will post it. But not me. You could send it in a personal, but you will merge.

And I don't quite understand what kind of mission the author is talking about. There are two DLC missions - Dead Coast (from Kobin) and Billionaire's Yacht (from Grim), and they've already been unlocked. And what kind of "American Dust" I do not know.

By the way, I tried this DLC mission Grim - very beautiful, but difficult, tk. the sonar goggles on it are blocking, and there is little room for maneuver on this yacht - I thought it would be much more. And the DLC mission of Kobin is nothing special.
Although there is still something special. According to Grim's comments in this mission, this was supposed to be the first mission from Kobin, tk. in it, Grim gives some teaching directions. Those. the mission was blatantly cut out of the game. How many Yubiki are cut out, it just becomes scary.

---------------

I read it on Google: there is no American Dust mission in the game. It is believed that it may appear in the upcoming DLC, but it is not in the release version of the game.

American Dust is what would have happened if Sam hadn't stopped Blacklist. But since he stopped him, the American Dust plan failed.

B
Bionazar 10.11.21

theme11471
Why is that too proud to post here?

C
Crowley Alister 10.11.21

Mission American dust appears after passing the campaign it says American dust and a lot of ??????????????????????

W
Wylder 10.11.21

I think I probably need to go through all the side missions for example from makeup and from charlie and so on .. I also have the American Dust mission highlighted, but there is no mission on the map. But the side missions are not interesting, they did not pass So try to go through all the side missions.

J
JonyN5 10.11.21

Crowley Alister
Either you need to complete all the other missions to open, or cram into the DLC

t
theme11471 10.11.21

Bionazar

Why is it too proud to put it here?

theme11471

I think it's just disrespectful

to upload their work to a creepy PG. Learning to read, since they didn't teach me at school. The unlocker has already been merged here anyway, so the schoolchildren are happy. :)

B
Brock samson 10.11.21

pathos is off scale

c
creWn 10.11.21

Ahah, mission American Dust should be next, but we're preventing it by catching the chief engineer. theme11471 amused at all; D

t
theme11471 10.11.21

creWn

theme11471 generally amused

Share, I'll laugh too. And then I don't see anything funny. Or is it funny to you that I do not post work from a forum full of talented people on the site of cattle-schoolboys who do not value anything and always smear everything? I'm not funny. If I had my way, they wouldn't put anything here at all.

c
creWn 10.11.21

theme11471
; D what works, there is really nothing to spread xD

M
Maksimmeteor 10.11.21

theme11471
Offended by something?

t
theme11471 10.11.21

creWn

; D what kind of work, there is really nothing to spread xD

We analyzed 10 pages of how to edit the save to open everything, and by trial and error, after a large number of versions, they made a normal save where everything is unlocked. Is it a piece of cake for you? That is why I don’t post anything on the PG - the shkolota doesn’t appreciate it.

Maxim Meteor

Offended by something?

There would be someone to be offended at. I'm just explaining, for the umpteenth time, why not everything reaches the PG. And if it does, then with a long delay.

M
Maksimmeteor 10.11.21

I thought you decided to rise by humiliating others. Sorry I didn't get it.

S
SkyraX 10.11.21

theme11471
for the save, of course, ATP, but there were these talented people when they still could not make the Insurgency Pack launch on the pirate

t
theme11471 10.11.21

SkyraX

My stupid friend, Insurgency on a pirate has been hacked for a long time. :) I passed it in co-op with a friend on a pirate. I'll send you a link in a personal later today, now there is no time.

PS I'm not talking about that miserable hack with changing cards, but about a normal crack that allows you to select cards in the game and play in co-op.

PPS If I suddenly forget to write today, write to me in a personal and remind me, otherwise I have a lot to do, I can forget in the confusion.

S
Steve0 10.11.21

At the end of chapters. the villain says that like you caught me, but it's not over yet. Most likely there will be DLC.

c
creWn 10.11.21

theme11471
We analyzed 10 pages of how to edit the save to open everything, and by trial and error, after a large number of versions, we did a normal save where everything was unlocked. Is it a piece of cake for you? That is why I don’t post anything on the PG - the shkolota doesn’t appreciate it.
I am surprised at your endurance! Don't waste your time on us. Go break GTA 5, hacker; D
Yes, and conviction broke SKIDROW, so what the hell are you here I don't understand!

M
Maxim Surkov 10.11.21

At the end of the game, I thought there would be more American Dust. That something will happen after the arrest of the main terrorist and this will be either the real ending of this story with the "Black List", or even a hint of a continuation. But there is nothing. I thought my daughter would be kidnapped. After one of the missions, I accidentally decided to make a call, there was an answering machine and I thought that something had happened. In the end I checked - I called. She replied, everything is fine.
DLC will be, if without "dust", then something interesting should happen)
Well, about the "unlocking" of the mission - well, it's absolutely ridiculous!

f
ford900 10.11.21

theme11471 to
post their work on a crappy PG
on the site of cattle-schoolboys who do not value anything and always smear everything
I do not understand, if the site is so bad, what are you doing here, and not on your "forum with talented people" ???
Or do you consider yourself a "cattle-schoolboy" ???

PS Sorry for offtopic, I could not get past this "genius"