3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Crowley Alister 10.11.21 12:07 am

Opening the mission "American Dust" [help needed!] (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist)

How to open this mission
30 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShаD 10.11.21

creWn
Yes, and conviction broke SKIDROW, so what the hell are you here I don't understand!
Shshshchshch !!! He's going from Skidrow himself, why are you shooting him so! The FSB is already at the ready, can you imagine how many games he hacked together with his talented people, when you look on TV the hacker will be shown)

By sabzh: this is not another mission, but just a terrorist attack that was supposed to happen next, but you took Sadik, so the system is malfunctioning and "???????", that is, in principle, it is in the SMAI database, but it has already been prevented.

S
Sokoloff1125 10.11.21

ford900
Solidarity completely, on a count of such "Geniuses"

a
aist16 10.11.21

More than once, I googled the entire network with any question, and found real help on the Playground.

C
Clipodel 10.11.21

theme11471

Indeed, what are you doing on this godforsaken site, where they exile stupid schoolchildren to burn in a hell of a flame, pouring their own poop on each other? Personally, my opinion is that a bird of such a high flight simply does not have the right (from a moral and ethical point of view) to come here, it would be stupid, low and immoral (sorry for the large amount of water I pour here, it will soon be the point). A person of such high spiritual desires (since he did not pour useful information obtained by the bright minds of this world into this cesspool) should only watch the place where he has at least some meaning and respect among "the same" nuggets. And we, stupid ordinary people who do not understand anything about computers, programming and games, would rather stay here, in a small school-hell, where it is even disgusting to pour information into it. After all, an almost thirty-year-old (30 years old !!!) man (in the last word there is a big doubt to be honest) should not explain himself to cattle-schoolchildren (probably he looked into everyone's passport and went to the place of study). So the gist of it is: why even write about some kind of site, where there is a full cloud of talented people, if you have not even named it (excuse that the information would have been leaked from there, somehow, did not convince)? Are you just lonely? You have nothing to do? After all, you find time to sit on this site. I just would like to wish you good luck buddy! Go hack into systems, quack games, engage in copulation with geese, just don't visit us again, we can somehow cope with it ourselves. ) to a man (in the last word there is a big doubt to be honest) to explain himself to cattle-schoolchildren (probably he looked into everyone's passport and went to the place of study). So the point is: why even write about some kind of site where there is a full cloud of talented people, if you have not even named it (the excuse that the information would have been leaked from there didn’t convince you)? Are you just lonely? You have nothing to do? After all, you find time to sit on this site. I just would like to wish you good luck buddy! Go hack into systems, quack games, engage in copulation with geese, just don't visit us again, we can somehow cope with it ourselves. ) to a man (in the last word there is a big doubt to be honest) to explain himself to cattle-schoolchildren (he probably looked into everyone's passport and went to the place of study). So the point is: why even write about some kind of site where there is a full cloud of talented people, if you have not even named it (the excuse that the information would have been leaked from there didn’t convince you)? Are you just lonely? You have nothing to do? After all, you find time to sit on this site. I just would like to wish you good luck buddy! Go hack into systems, quack games, engage in copulation with geese, just don't visit us again, we can somehow cope with it ourselves. that from there they would immediately merge the information as it did not convince)? Are you just lonely? You have nothing to do? After all, you find time to sit on this site. I just would like to wish you good luck buddy! Go hack into systems, quack games, engage in copulation with geese, just don't visit us again, we can somehow cope with it ourselves. that from there they would immediately merge the information as it did not convince)? Are you just lonely? You have nothing to do? After all, you find time to sit on this site. I just would like to wish you good luck buddy! Go hack into systems, quack games, engage in copulation with geese, just don't visit us again, we can somehow cope with it ourselves.

F
FD_GooD 10.11.21

Clipodel Properly
with feeling with arrangement
Immediately visible Our modest hell was not deprived of great minds either

W
WorLing 10.11.21

People, but how to open all existing DLC ​​on Uplay without buying it? and it seems like a current deluxe edition gives nyashka, but you can't buy it ... but I want to uuuuuu !!!!!!!!

M
Mr. FlashMode 10.11.21

WorLing
Rubbish

I
Igor Shevtsov 10.11.21

People, maybe American dust is really a different ending?
Remember the Double Agent, there, too, there were different endings from one action !!!

And as I understand the final zovisit of killing you in rolikak or not (that is, in those moments when you were interrogated)
But with all this, even Wikipedia says that there is the following mission

mission single-player campaign [edit
Place Name Setting
Guam, AFB Andersen Item Zero Find and disable the jammer.

Libya Libya, Benghazi Shelter Take Andrei Kobin out of the shelter in Benghazi
Iraq Iraq, Mirawa Militant base Hunt down and attack the Engineers base.

United States of America USA, Chicago American life Disrupt the first terrorist attack from the "Black List".

Paraguay Paraguay, Ciudad del Este Private Estate Enter Reza Nuri's mansion and interrogate him.

Great Britain Great Britain, London Abandoned factory Enter the factory and learn about Sadik's future plans.

Iran Iran, Tehran Special Operations Headquarters Infiltrate the Quds headquarters and find data on their links with the Black List.

United States of America USA, Philadelphia Metrodepo Prevent terrorists from spraying nerve gas in the Philadelphia subway.

Cuba Cuba, Guantanamo Bay Military prison Enter the prison at the Guantanamo Bay military base and interrogate Reza Nuri.

Mexico Mexico, Yucatan State Airfield Destroy the enemy. Buy time to evacuate.

Gulf of Mexico American Fire Intercept the alleged target of the American Fire attack.

United States of America USA, Sabine Pass Gas Terminal Extinguish the fire at the LPG terminal and eliminate the remaining Engineers.

United States of America United States, Denver Zone F Enter the government bunker. Stop Sadik and destroy the "Blacklist"

I
Igor Shevtsov 10.11.21

WorLing
There you have to earn their currency, 30 of them points to earn in general to spit it out.

T
Tem228 10.11.21

I COULD ALL THE FOOLS WHO DO NOT LISTEN TO THE Plot !!!!!!!
Krch, the kindergarten had a plan, he fucked the cruiser about the gas plant (It seems) and thereby scared all the leaders (Prizhedents, ministers), the joke about September 1 meant that then the terrorists fucked the Pentagon ... When the Minister of Defense was in the bunker, he knows the code from INFORMATION IMPORTANT !!!!! Sadiq penetrates into the hopper all the breaks and attempts to minister is to find out the code then merge information from PRO ALL SHIT AMERICA (cheating, punishment, death, file listening, etc.) And then start would be civil war and other wars BY TYPE
(they THERE WERE SPIES AND COUNTERS !!! QUESTIONS?!)))