3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ARMRUD 07.11.19 11:01 am

Will/should the sequel? (Metro Exodus)

Dear fans and connoisseurs of the universe Metro, what is known on the universe of possible continuation?
I recently started to read the universe, but has not yet reached this stage.
While you might think whether you need a sequel.
72 Comments
Sort by:
N
NITROOOOO 07.11.19

of course you need the game as a movie I think you need to stamp on the CD such games and always they will go but accordingly need to adapt to the modern needs of gamers

v
vladislav123v 07.11.19

well, the game tower must continue to do the next series but that the plot was more interesting

f
fominviatheslav20 07.11.19

On Novosibirsk metro no...

v
valsid 07.11.19

They are on the lake settled, then the way to China for my gear))))

c
callmegod 07.11.19

The game is like, and norms. BUT...when he reached the forest, realize that the best is behind us. Only the entry and Volga from Novosib dragged the entire game. The rest is surprisingly mediocre. Already in the Caspian sea understand that, as good as it gets and this kind of game.

m
merry_Den 07.11.19

callmegod
I on the contrary, only the Caspian sea and sunk.

A
ARMRUD 07.11.19

I understand no connoisseurs of the universe?or on lake Baikal do not know anything?

v
vitalik76 07.11.19

ARMRUD wrote:
I understand no connoisseurs of the universe?or on lake Baikal do not know anything?
Experts have only the book of the universe metro on Moscow is not covered (I mean books Glukhovsky, is fanfiction a lot, but then, they are fanfiction). The book ended with that Tom left Moscow, and what is unknown. Told in the game is not the universe, and about the lake Baikal only in the game there. Because to say that there where is not known.

A
ARMRUD 07.11.19

vitalik76
I generally have guessed, but thank fully explained.

A
Andrey Zagniy 07.11.19

vitalik76
Well, not entirely true Glukhovsky said that fanfiction published under the series "the universe Metro 2033" and "Metro 2035 universe" are the canons, and Glukhovsky himself said that games are one Canon, about different is told. So the arrival of Artem on Baikal, and maybe a good ending will be the basis for either the next book or game.

v
vitalik76 07.11.19

Andrew zagniy wrote:
he Glukhovsky said
Well, if anything, in a fictional universe all Canon. But the fact is that Baikal before in any books does not pop up, and first appeared in the game. Because nothing can be said about it more than shown in the game.

A
Andrey Zagniy 07.11.19

vitalik76
Canon is everything that the author of the original work recognizes the Canon, there is a very clear definition. But after lake Baikal will be, is not clear. Although the people from 4a said that if the Outcome is good sell, there will be a sequel.

S
SPR1GGAN 07.11.19

ARMRUD
likely and even expected that about returning back to Moscow with a meeting the familiar characters from this game and find out what became of them after our departure from the scene ,he needs to get back to my pioneer ,what happened to the Uzbeks in the Caspian sea and so on .

A
ARMRUD 07.11.19

SPR1GGAN
to me, this idea definitely like

v
vitalik76 07.11.19

Andrew zagniy wrote:
Although the people from 4a said that if the Outcome is good sell, and it will be continued
Yes 4A rivet as many sequels, it remains to coax the fantastic. It like as not especially fan of this book. If the first part wasn't so bad, the other two very so-so. Fanfiction and the interesting.

Y
Yagor179 07.11.19

If you do a continuation, with speaking of gg, how silly it looks *angry Russian noises*

A
Akiralight 07.11.19

My vision: to Make 1-2 DLC about the difficulties on the way from Novosibirsk to lake Baikal. Just a couple open locations.
And then a full-fledged sequel. As said above - go back to Moscow, picking up all old friends, finding new, eventually get to Moscow. As no occupiers we met and the time was not bombed, it can be concluded that during the war, Perimeter has done its job and the country of the enemy also turned into a radioactive desert. In Moscow, the heroes gather like-minded people, and give a lethal kicked the remaining main villains Hansa and observers that so many years of lies and threats to keep people under the ground and shot all the unwanted. They with its methods far removed from the Baron and cannibals, but remained unpunished, and I for example still want to put a bullet in the head of the soldier who killed a woman with a child in the beginning of the game, as well as the person who gave such an order.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 07.11.19

Ягор179
Do not understand the unique voice of GG(left of the player who pounding away on the keyboard in front of the monitor.....you yourself!)And where everyone has a voice))))

A
ARMRUD 07.11.19

Akiralight
super!

A
Alexander_Vesker 07.11.19

how many times he tried to kill themselves developed.if you do not know what metro has two endings.after 2033 could end.and after 2034, many were sure that when all kirdyk this is the ending.I would never would have thought that playing guitar or listening to the conversations of NPCs you can get flash.you never know what NPCs crack.but 2035 is generally done under stealth.go invisible almost no one killing