3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Albo 10.11.21 12:10 am

Which game would you cross with GTA: SA? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

If the developers decided to cross gta and fallout, just to get a high-quality approach to the task, I wonder what would happen?
57 Comments
Sort by:
E
EL TORO 10.11.21

There is already a DOOM mod

R
RJ_de_Rex 10.11.21

and what - post-apocalypse in GTA, it's fun, there would be no police, well, or a handful of military men, a city in the desert, a minimum of vehicles, and your enemies are trying to kill you just for a car, weapons, medicines for him, a sane inverter would appear. It would look acceptable.
for GTA III there is a mod Liberty City - 2010. In it Liberty survived the civil war, there is no police, all cars are replaced with wreckage, instead of money - drugs, as currency. And most importantly, the ability to enter some of the interiors that were previously closed.

D
DarkFluX 10.11.21

But where can you download this mod?

R
RJ_de_Rex 10.11.21

I downloaded from some site dedicated to mods. try to use google should find

V
ViceTim 10.11.21

Our eternal competitors have this mod)

H
HancoK [Prishol shob leav 10.11.21

And who are these competitors, chtoli consulters?

f
freeon95 10.11.21

I would cross with NFS Most Wanted and Gears of War. It would be a story about a gang of street racers. In the city in which they lived, at midnight, the cops turned into locusts (a la gears of war) and attacked the inhabitants of the city. Well, this gang grabbed cannons and cool cars and went to riot. And all this in the city from the sleigh. And necessarily armed to the teeth with cannons and shooting at everything that moves. What happened to me. I look forward to your suggestions.

A
Albo 10.11.21

I am in favor of crossing San Andreas with a Freelancer. It would be possible to fly into space.
It could also be crossed with a car simulator, so that everyone drives according to the rules and so that you can connect the steering wheel with pedals.
And I would also add a time machine: you go back 1,000,000 years ago and you are not in Liberty City, but in the middle of the jungle with dinosaurs ...

_
__L.Z .__ 10.11.21

Then you sit on the dinosaur, connect the steering wheel with pedals and trample the locusts, which also died 1,000,000 years ago, and the dinosaurs think why they are still here, because they should have died 62 lemons years ago, but in general, nobody cares about it, that is .To. from where a gang of street racers appears and takes everyone into space.
Well, Liberty City was trampled by the tronsformers.

d
diman evilbanan_ 10.11.21

It would be cool to cross with a blodrain type of walking with swords around the city of sledges and mochish vampires. Or Far Cry would be something like just cause.

f
freeon95 10.11.21

It was also cool to cross with Devil May Cry 4. So that you could cut dinosaurs and locusts into okroshka with a super feint :)))

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 10.11.21

I would cross with EVERY NFS and with a cool sem2 (fantastic 4)

_
__L.Z .__ 10.11.21

YyYy ischo can be crossed with Sims, Tetris and Tamagotchi. First we get married, then we build a house, and we start a dragon. BoyAan.
It is necessary to make mods: P
PS This is not a flood, I am on a subject: D

[
[DiZet] 10.11.21

Guys, but seriously, I would have crossed GTA and Fallout. It seems to me that it would be ZHYRRR)))

A
Allahus 10.11.21

I used to want to mix it with ssims 2 ... it would be a super game, full of gangsta simul!

R
RJ_de_Rex 10.11.21

would cross the CA with a normal physics engine

f
freeon95 10.11.21

And graphic: D

v
vanesh [GSC] 10.11.21

cross gta san an-as with the game -LIFE- it

will turn out gta 4

J
JB-n 10.11.21

I would have crossed a dignity with a three and with a weiss and it would have turned out ... damn it - GTA United already exists!))

T
Tekken [zazio] 10.11.21

gta must be crossed with sims2 and barbie !!! what will come of this? SHIT !!!!!