3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Albo 10.11.21 12:10 am

Which game would you cross with GTA: SA? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

If the developers decided to cross gta and fallout, just to get a high-quality approach to the task, I wonder what would happen?
57 Comments
Sort by:
S
SANEKK 10.11.21

Crysis.

A
Adept PC 10.11.21

I'm not sure about the game, but with the films: "Gangster Petersburg", "Zhmurki", etc.

T
TommyAssassin 10.11.21

I'm not sure about the game, but with the films: "Gangster Petersburg", "Zhmurki", etc.

How ?!

A
Adept PC 10.11.21

The Persians would add, cars, places, missions based on the plot of the films ... Yes, in the same Panin, put CJ in place of CJ :)
But I just can't imagine GTA and Crysis

D
DvxNL 10.11.21

It was 1,000,000 years ago. While a gang of street racers flew into space with dinosaurs to connect the steering wheel with pedals, and Karl in a pink apron was cleaning the toilet, all hope was in the barbie. Saroncha and vampires, led by Pulaski, attacked the inhabitants of the city all the time. .Barbie found a minigun and swearing got into the tank. Karl got tired of cleaning the toilet, he took a sword and went to kill the vampires. Then the heroes appeared and everything went according to the course.
But then the Indians with the Jedi appeared and chased Harry Potter, who, running away on a broomstick, knocked Max Payne, jumping out of the window into slow-mo. At this time, Tenpenny was chasing Blueberry with Cross on corvettes, they were shot from a cat-machine gun and the remains were covered with shit, and everything would be fine, but walker robots invaded, and with the support of trucks with guns, they chopped to pieces a colony of black sperm, but one of them escaped. became a CJ, went to the hospital and became "a white or a freak with blue hair, fat and with a woman's voice" and went to save the world, smashing half of the state along the way with total destructibility, and when he got tired of it, he went hunting in Angel Pine for deer. but then Makarov jumped out from behind a bush and dragged him to the top of Mount Chiliad, to bury him in snow and other second-rate g * outside, but he turned on the maximum strengh, gave him in the face,
But then there was a time-space collapse and ...

Hmm ... and the end, I guess. To be continued.

O
One of them 10.11.21

Would cross with Forza - good graphics, with an auto-simulator.
With some kind of hurricane shooter like Call of Duty, no cover, but add a third person view.
Add kicks from Batman, only less acrobatic.
Some realistic, but preserved arcade, elements of GTA 4, such as a new health system, physics of falling bodies.
The best city interactivity, like True Crime Hong Kong, or Mafia 2. (but not made for just one scene) But not only the city, but also forests and deserts, as in Red Dead Redemption.
The new tracing system is a complete copy of the Mafia 2 system.
Good sounds of everything and everyone.
Smart, thoughtful, and long dialogues, similar to those in TBoGT and a little in TLAD.
Stealing, picking up weapons, and similar trinkets as in Chinatown Wars.
Remove elements from The Sims.
Beautiful girls, damn it !!!

D
DvxNL 10.11.21

Oh yeah

M
MORSOV 10.11.21

Either from GTA4, or from Saints Row 2

[
[ZaK] 10.11.21

I don't even know ... It seems to me that at that time (2004-2006) Sanya was already perfect, I would not combine with anything)

M
Morder07 10.11.21

from gta 4.graph from gta 4 and the plot of san andreas, it will turn out great

-
-Scull- 10.11.21

Saints Row 2-3
Would be cool ...

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 10.11.21

Physics and new graphics add everything from GTA 4!

G
GeimeR1000000000X 10.11.21

With all parts of the GTA.

B
BenziLLLa 10.11.21

deamon66699
ZHTA 5, no?

N
Nikined 10.11.21

BenziLLLa
You need to think before you write

z
zds 10.11.21

Why cross GTA with other games? The game is already good

C
Carbon8909 10.11.21

Not with any. Everything suits me in this game.