3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
singularity2016 10.11.21 12:11 am

Policeman as the main character in GTA VI (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Would you like the main character of GTA 6 to be a policeman? What would one have to look for and neutralize criminals? Aren't you tired of playing as bandits? In general, I dreamed of such a plot: you have to choose to play as two characters - one is a good cop, and the other is a bad one (corrupt, [deleted] whores, etc.) And in the final you have to choose who will survive. What do you think?

In general, I think the game should have a great storyline. To make you feel as if you are watching a cool movie from an experienced director. I don't know who coined the term "kintso", but I despise it. I really liked the plot in GTA5: This is Michael, who could not raise his son and daughter; this is Franklin, such an adequate, moral phage from the ghetto, who could easily go to college, but he was prevented by his moron friend; and Trevor is just a crazy redneck)))) Here, again, the problem of parents and children is touched upon. Damn, this is the best story in the history of GTA. He is very realistic, life-like.
25 Comments
Sort by:
C
Champion 2016 10.11.21

But this is not a noir series

I
Inspirer_ 10.11.21

Well, it may be a police officer who was used by the government, and he, disappointed in them, gets on a crooked path.

U
USER_NT 10.11.21

singularity2016
No.
If the main character is a cop, then it will no longer be GTA, but driver or true prime or sleeping dogs.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.11.21

GTA is a game of a gopher and a bully who takes bicycles from schoolchildren - nada ride.
this behavior is incompatible with the police officer, even if he is working undercover or infiltrating somewhere.
and if the game is about a dead cop who is being chased by the cops and who has nothing to do with the department, there have
already been sleepyndogs or makspain at worst. and in fact it will already be a game about a running pozon.

s
sdhsadhjkashdjkhjkdjk 10.11.21

well, let's see when the game comes out :)