3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
singularity2016 10.11.21 12:11 am

Policeman as the main character in GTA VI (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Would you like the main character of GTA 6 to be a policeman? What would one have to look for and neutralize criminals? Aren't you tired of playing as bandits? In general, I dreamed of such a plot: you have to choose to play as two characters - one is a good cop, and the other is a bad one (corrupt, [deleted] whores, etc.) And in the final you have to choose who will survive. What do you think?

In general, I think the game should have a great storyline. To make you feel as if you are watching a cool movie from an experienced director. I don't know who coined the term "kintso", but I despise it. I really liked the plot in GTA5: This is Michael, who could not raise his son and daughter; this is Franklin, such an adequate, moral phage from the ghetto, who could easily go to college, but he was prevented by his moron friend; and Trevor is just a crazy redneck)))) Here, again, the problem of parents and children is touched upon. Damn, this is the best story in the history of GTA. He is very realistic, life-like.
25 Comments
Sort by:
s
slowlennes 10.11.21

singularity2016
I remember us - it was the initial concept of GTA, but due to a bug it was possible to create a zaos. And on the subject, personally, I would not want because LA Noire is enough, and GTA is a gangster story.

singularity2016
Honestly, the plot in the top five is frankly weak. Almost all conflicts are literally sucked out of the thumb. IMHO. The best story for me is Vice City.

s
singularity2016 10.11.21

slowlennes
just the GTA scriptwriter has matured, apparently he had children. The script for GTA5 is a classic theme "fathers and children"))))

R
Ricch 10.11.21

slowlennes
Oh well? What's so cool about the plot in Vice City? There, too, almost all conflicts have been sucked from the finger. I still remember the demolition of the building on a helicopter and cannot understand why I am demolishing the building. The plot in GTA began to appear only starting with GTA San Andreas.

a
astra30naft 10.11.21

As far as my memory serves me, there is such a thing in the 4th GTA-he, you sit in a patrol car and use a computer, go to the call, destroy the bandits. In the 5th part I thought there would be this chip - but no. And if I fantoise, I would leave this chip in it. Break off the transportation of weapons of the "Ballas" or "Vagos", or their deals with drugs, take the goods and money, if it turned out to kill everyone and take both of them. I would also leave billiards. I understand that tennis is the favorite game of the main Rock Star, but I somehow quickly got tired of it, however, like darts with golf (but here it tastes and color, as they say). In general, I would have developed a sandbox in offline mode more, so that people do not lose interest in the game so quickly. Michael would be playing a cop game, and Frank and Trev would just get involved in gang showdowns and deal with weapons and drugs.

A
Alex hawk 10.11.21

GTA, due to its name, will not let you be a policeman. Grand Theft Auto is, well.

s
singularity2016 10.11.21

Alex Hawk
well, we will prevent this theft)))

B
BarackKamacho 10.11.21

Nope, I don't wanna be a cop is a hell of a routine and la noir showed it

u
u1quiora 10.11.21

GTA has always been the game of choice by and large! And since we are talking about the police, here is my opinion! Maybe in the 6th part it will be possible to become a policeman .... but playing for him in terms of the plot is vryatli because:
1- Let's recall all the parts of GTA and each had its own flavor (working as a taxi, working as a firefighter, as a policeman in the end).
2-They will not make a character who can not break the law (After all, this is GTA freedom of choice) whether you want to break it or not.
3-As BarackKamacho put it, this is a routine and I support it 100%. especially in terms of the plot will not unfold.
4-There are rumors that they want to make the main character a girl (and a policeman girl is somehow too American, the "Dexter" series is a confirmation of this if someone watched understands what I mean)
5-As Alex Hawk wrote GTA is Grand Theft Auto and you can't argue here))
And in general, maybe the 6th part will become an MMO game, GTA Online turned out to be just great for them in the social component of the game!

u
u1quiora 10.11.21

Anyway, the 6th GTA will be a shot in a dark small room, xs what to expect from the Rockstars, because they were the first to make 3 characters in one game with a common plot and no one has done it to this day

B
Boss_Timurchik 10.11.21

singularity2016
and it would be cool to play for an honest policeman and a thief, well, for an ordinary office manager who by the middle of the game gather in one company against their enemies it would be cool

D
Dennis Dydulin 10.11.21

It would be fun to play as a policeman who is involved in a "gangster case", he is accused of treason and now all the police in the city are hunting him. He teams up with other gang characters and tries to prove his case.

G
Grand Theft Auto 1,000,00 10.11.21

Is that in some kind of DLS.

T
Tiger goose 10.11.21

Only a corrupt policeman, a real werewolf in uniform. To turn up dark, underground affairs, and work in the cop was a convenient cover. It would also be nice if several interesting investigations were organized in the game in the form of additional tasks. The case came across, and the hero investigates (they say, it is not connected with my affairs, why not investigate). In general, the decision to make the protagonist a corrupt cop should provide more variety in gameplay and storyline. By the way, quite a theme for the addon. In this case, you can even limit yourself to one playable character.

l
legusor 10.11.21

why the heck? Sleeping dogs have already told us a great story about the cop.

d
ded_dimitriy 10.11.21

Of course it is possible. But there is LANoire. In GTA, everyone is used to the role of a Bandera, and a change in polarity can affect popularity, sales, etc.

h
han298 10.11.21

Did you guys play anything besides GTA? Everyone forgot about True Crime? And about the not-so-old Sleeping Dogs? (Which, however, is the same True Crime, which has changed its name and developer ...)

But apart from the old graphics and very clumsy controls - True Crime'y is exactly what the author of the blog describes. One to one. There you could even choose to be a good cop or a bad cop. From this, the endings changed ... By the way, I believe that there was a very underestimated toy at one time, and if the developers were not too lazy and transferred more buns from True Crime to Sleeping Dogs, it would have come out just gorgeous ...

R
Rad 10.11.21

han298
Oh yes. I love this game. Especially Streets of LA.

T
Tiger goose 10.11.21

In general, the protagonist of GTA, of course, should be a criminal, but a corrupt police officer fits this concept.

C
Champion 2016 10.11.21

It's hard to imagine how a cop will arrange destruction and robberies on the street.

s
stttriker 10.11.21

I would play for the investigator