3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
free_ionik 10.11.21 12:11 am

Recommend JRPG game in Russian, high quality

I'm looking for ZhRPG, The main thing is that it is well translated, so that there is no promt, and the rest is not important :)
10 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olerg 10.11.21

Hmm, what console is that? If on PS2 the choice is simply huge, start with Final Fantasy X, X-2, XII is the best JRPG and the pirated translation is acceptable.

S
Serg PROFI 10.11.21

I can also recommend on ps2, Dark Alliance 2

I
IOpka 10.11.21

what is this GRPG? I can recommend FABLE 2 only it's just an RPG

O
Olerg 10.11.21

Serg PROFI
"Dark Alliance 2"

This is not a JRPG, but an interesting game.

IOpa2009

He meant JRPG - Japanese Role-Playing Game.
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/JRPG

f
free_ionik 10.11.21

Well, I have PS2: D ... yes, I mean ZHAPAN RPGeshki, except for The Las Regnant, I don’t know anything about it :)

a
abap.endrews 10.11.21

I want to believe [jRPG]

You look at the sky and see the light of stars that are no longer there. It goes to us for billions of years. The stars have long been dead, and he still flies through time. This light does not die. Cold and tempting and insanely dangerous.
We thought we were alone in Space. We believed that man is the pinnacle of evolution.
Then they came. Their star had already gone out, they needed a home, our home.
The governments were not ready for this, they thought only of themselves. A destructive war ... which they lost, and we stayed, were left to survive. The aliens have built a new society, an ideal society, ideal for them.
The planet is in ruins, life is only in a few reservation cities, under the strict supervision of the Big Brother, the survivors took the places of slaves and servants if they were loyal to the system.
Others fill up prisons and graves. Not everyone agreed.
I want to believe that this is not the end.
Faith gives me the strength to go forward ...

"I Want to Believe" jRpg short story in a step-by-step style.
The planet has been invaded by alien invaders. Not a large detachment of revolutionaries does not agree with this, they are ready to start a new era. They want to believe that everything can be changed.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.endrews.iwanttobelive

A
Alexey Rusaev 10.11.21

free_ionik wrote:
I don’t know anything except for The Las Regnant :)
Souls series

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 10.11.21

Alexey Rusaev
Why are you answering the comment seven years ago?

A
Alexey Rusaev 10.11.21

BloodRaven1986
is simple) but to be honest, I didn't even look at the date the topic was created, it's just that this topic was highlighted on the main topic due to the commentary of comrade abap.endrews.

A
Anderby 10.11.21

Souls is not a jRPG.