3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XboxHater 10.11.21 12:12 am

Passage of lessons (Bully: Scholarship Edition)

SPOILERS !!!

We write here what words to choose if it is difficult with English lessons.
112 Comments
Sort by:
P
Progamer2009 10.11.21

At first, the lessons are easy, but then in such lessons as in mathematics, grammar, geography, you can test yourself well. At first I liked chemistry, then in the 5th lesson I got confused because of the Russian letters, I'm used to seeing w, a, s, d and then some c, f, s, v. In general, I like going to lessons, I always wait 4 hours first, and only then go on a mission

M
MAK 10.11.21

I am from labor and physical education prus

P
Progamer2009 10.11.21

And if you have completed all five lessons of some subject, then you can without the risk of getting absenteeism not to go to the lesson?

C
CrisP.SBC. 10.11.21

please help with a labor lesson! (write in more detail what nuna to do there, but I've already tried it 5 times already)
ps: madrexreal translate the work

N
NekitOS95 10.11.21

And if you have completed all five lessons of some subject, then you can without the risk of getting absenteeism not to go to the lesson?
yes, but you can come to the lesson and go through the fifth part again!

v
valera12 10.11.21

Bexter23
itself is hemorrhoid for me biology and chemistry
on them after the first lesson stopped walking
right now, so I'm worried about it))

don't say biology is one of the easiest chemistry, I agree it's difficult

_
___KOT___ 10.11.21

I went through all the lessons

g
ghost from hell 10.11.21

I did the grammar so I go to the lesson I write all the letters from the computer to a piece of paper and come up with words. when the required number of words is typed, I hammer them into the computer

g
ghost from hell 10.11.21

All the lessons of lightness, the works just did not cause problems for geography, I took the atlas of the world

w
wolf_i94 10.11.21

Indeed, passing the lessons is not particularly difficult, but the most difficult lessons are geography and Russian ...

d
dr0zd 10.11.21

the most difficult lessons are grammar (in the English version it is English), until now I can not pass the first grammar lesson, well, for now! you need to press chemistry on booms - lightness, on music it is almost the same thing only there you need to press the right ALT or the left ALT, biology is also cool to open animals and there is something to cut, insert, and so on) well, from the rules) photography works have not yet reached! PS physical education is cool, you have to play bouncers there (in the English version of dodgeball) or sometimes teach new wrestling techniques, write comments! ! !

k
k1slim 10.11.21

Andrew 2009 all this is already known)))) it’s
new only for you, but grammar, the most difficult, well, geography (I went through the atlas))))

H
Henrick 10.11.21

Well, in general, they made an excellent port on the PC, so the current in the menu should not be clicked with the mouse, but with the arrows. This is stupid to me. In general, a cool game about a school, where Mona fight with teachers, bully to the fullest, fight with the elders.

d
dr0zd 10.11.21

and my geography, photography and works have not yet been opened! well, or at least I have never attended these lessons yet) but I have already reached chapter 2 where the city opens

d
dr0zd 10.11.21

PS there is no mathematics yet, I probably also haven't got it yet)))

k
k1slim 10.11.21

Andrew 2009 everything starts to open in the middle of chapter 2 (sequentially, something in the middle, something in the beginning of chapter 3)

T
TRONIC1997 10.11.21

People, help! I can not pass 5 lesson of mathematics. Who can, insert screenshots

k
k1slim 10.11.21

TRONIC1997 they give very little time, you made an example, quickly look at the next one, press pause, think what answer (it is advisable to give the correct answer to everything, more chance to pass) unpause and answer, then all over again, I did that)

O
Ostashkovets 10.11.21

I went to the first lesson, went through and got firecrackers, but I missed the second lesson because of the task to catch up with the bully ...
This lesson can no longer be repeated?
And in general, is it necessary to go to lessons?

S
Somebody_Soldier 10.11.21

Ostashkovets
you can attend lessons at will