3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kichez02 10.11.21 12:14 am

Higher difficulty (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Is there any mod that increases the difficulty of the game more than the standard difficulty levels?
29 Comments
Sort by:
U
USSoldier 10.11.21

Kichez02
well, you nerd .......

M
Metalist1925 10.11.21

TA-dah. the game is easy to play in death mode,

S
Stribogg 10.11.21

Set the mode "To death", do not pump any skills, take off your top armor, take rusty swords, and immediately follow the paths of the "Stone Hearts". It is not always clear, Which many complain that they are "not difficult" .. From the category "is there a mod that removes the pillars of fast travel?" (but simply ignoring them and not moving is apparently very difficult)

K
Kichez02 10.11.21

Stribogg
I don't want Geralt to be a bare-assed noob. He, like a true witcher, should be in clothes, be able to swing a sword, and so on. But at the same time, the game needs to become more complicated)

S
Stribogg 10.11.21

Kichez02
How? More difficult ??? Well, how do you imagine that ?????

A
Alec says 10.11.21

Kichez02
for the previous parts were Full Combat Rebalance
look at this forum https://steamcommunity.com/app/292030/discussions/0/483366528920163070/

S
Stribogg 10.11.21

Kichez02 wrote:
I don't want Geralt to be a bare-assed noob. He, like a true witcher, should be in clothes, be able to swing a sword, and so on. But at the same time, the game needs to become more complicated)
That is, Geralt pumps skills to the fullest, top-end armor and swords, but still dies from any drowned man?))) Where is the logic then all these improvements ???

A
Alxmo 10.11.21

So it's the same, they collect the Persians so that the interest is demolished immediately, so you can fill up any mob, no matter how much hp it has. Here, if you increase the difficulty, then only to the state of Dark Sauces, so that you have to somersault 10 times so as not to grab the cap. Which, too, will not cause much fun.
Look for improved AI, but hell knows if anyone will. In general, if you speed up all the actions of the monsters two or three times, then the game will already become quite impassable, and this is probably possible to do.
The easiest option is to set conditions for yourself. For example, pass without alchemy and magic.

J
Jc jensen 10.11.21

pass no death challenge, died, delete save

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

Kichez02
It is not necessary to be naked, you can run in the initial set, he is handsome, but what is easy for you is only because you strive to wear the best armor and swords. What do you expect from the mod? That the defenders will do more damage? To do this, it is enough to put on the armor at a low level, that you will inflict less damage? It is enough to fight with opponents above the level and use the same weapon at a small level, in general, it makes no difference whether the mod will complicate the game for you or you can do it yourself.

S
Stribogg 10.11.21

I personally, in general, am not in the Witcher for mega-super-difficult battles .. this is not the essence of all 3 games. This is not a game where - the main thing is exhausting mega-battles ... Here it is closer to the adventure and classic RPG ... It's strange that for someone the whole point of the game is "very difficult" battles.

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.11.21

Kichez02
Is there any mod that increases the difficulty of the game more than the standard difficulty levels?
Did you try to beat rivals, levels 10 higher?) You give him a bunch of punches, at least henna. He is 1-2 for you, and you are dead)

S
Stribogg 10.11.21

[Denis Aleksandrovich] the
author just himself does not know what he wants)))

f
furkot 10.11.21

the author is just normal, I myself put the same mods on complexity, because vanilla after 15lvl becomes just a facerol. Haven't played for a long time, but before there was BCE and alchemy mod as in the 1st part. You can also stick the level of monsters equal to yours or +6, but then you need to look for a mod to reduce the experience from killing - it will quickly swing. Everything is on the nexus, look in categories, so faster.

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.11.21

furkot
Try to compete with the Bes on Skeleg on your 15 lvl. There grandfather will ask his son in a yellow shirt to find.

Stribogg
The higher the difficulty, the more interest in sturdy gear and strong swords. How much more difficult is it, if you can cut in decrepit clothes and frail swords, you can get one or two? Or you can take on quests with rivals 10 levels higher .Under such conditions, you can go through the game forever

D
DreamZed 10.11.21

To the point of mods, which in fact cut experience and damage + add fat to mobs, there you need to change the skillset and raise the AI.
So the people of the Archigryphon on the skellig are knocking at lvl 10 in the correct swing

I
Iasthope 10.11.21

Personally, I am on a small leval and with more or less mediocre gear I go to difficult quests in order to enjoy the passage. I went through so stone hearts, it was really difficult, but I experienced an incredible thrill from this passage, the boss toad will probably remain in my memory for the rest of my life, I spent the whole night passing through it, taking into account the fact that I was stuck in this cave and there is no way back and loved ones save too - it was just amazing, but the Ophir magician was completely cheating, he shoots me with telekinesis all the time, so my suffering continued there the next day. Then I thought about new armor, apparently stock gear from the last game (where he was top-end) no longer decides in NG + and the rest of the time I was looking for new armor and invested all the money in the workshop of an Ophir wanderer who enchanted swords.

P
Pseudochomozoid 10.11.21

Kichez02
There is. Better Combat Evolved 2.0 (http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/769/?), Brutal and Realistic Combat - replacement for combat only (http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/467/? ) and The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - School of the Roach Edition (OPEN BETA) (http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/882/?) Choose any ...

S
Stribogg 10.11.21

Iasthope
I, too, for the first time passed the COP at a level of about 20 =)) I decided to go through the game again and already with the COP .. But up to level 32, of course, there was no strength to endure, and as soon as I swallowed a little more or less bearable armor and swords, I rushed there .. (Even now, when passing over again, I immediately went to the rune master, but then, for the first time, it was something)) I remember that I immediately met the spiders ... others escaped)) The drive was !! And the knights ??? It was difficult with them even with a level closer to 30 ... But what about the key keeper ??? It's rather complicated with it even on the recommended level ... So, you can get the drive without any mods that I would not recommend, namely mods that change the gameplay of combat, these are quite complex scripts and logic, and IMHO should not put them into the game. Again, DreamZed was right
AI mods do not change, and all the buzz in complexity is from AI, the same spiders are very nimble and know how to bounce and attack on a cunning one.

I
Iasthope 10.11.21

Stribogg
The key was not difficult, you just need to memorize his attacks and that's it. But the knights, yes, complex devils, I still remember how I handed out crits in a cave at them and sometimes took a shot when I was very lucky. The fight in an enclosed space with them was really interesting and beautiful, and when you already met their main one, then there I stupidly ran from them and set up traps in the form of bombs, burned out the area and made them all pass through this place and so chopped one each, then jumped down and did the same maneuver. So you will fill them with a crowd of hell, well, the drive was what you need. In fact, it was more difficult for me with a ghost in an abandoned estate, she is very fast and constantly destroys protection, and my swords have weak damage and I do not have time to inflict damage, but the ghost has already healed. Here I had to sweat and earn honest work (and not quite, I was looking for loopholes) to earn money,