3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 10.11.21 12:14 am

Dilapidated Tower Key Behind Temple (Dark Souls 3)

Bondits help out. I saved up souls and bought a "key from the dilapidated tower behind the temple" from my grandmother for 20k, so the question is, how to get into this tower? on the left is a cage with a mad woman, it’s not that, he says the door opens from the other side. Thanks in advance.
32 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rooough 10.11.21

As you enter the temple, turn right and go up until you see a passage through a row of columns, and then left to the tower.

J
Jamashi 10.11.21

yeah, there still jump off to the roof of the temple and from the roof down there is a beetle from which the shimmering titanite falls)

G
Gryxa 10.11.21

Rooough
15 times ran around the temple and did not notice this staircase ...

G
Gryxa 10.11.21

Jamashi, what
about the nest? Someone says there, but I don’t want to get anything from there, and I didn’t find a beetle, only a corpse

J
Jamashi 10.11.21

Gryxa
himself has not yet tasted) there is no one but someone is barking

J
Jamashi 10.11.21

from the nest, go to the side of the bridge where the beetle jumped down and straight down there, the current immediately hit it escapes

G
Gryxa 10.11.21

Jamashi
found) Thank you, listen, what can you do with the soul that is at the top of the tower. It lies in the section with the keys

J
Jamashi 10.11.21

Gryxa
has not gone further I think it will come in handy soon, try to talk to someone in the tower

J
Jamashi 10.11.21

I don’t play any more at me to paint the beginning) so I don’t know anything yet)

s
spacedhead 10.11.21

Gryxa
Give your soul to the Keeper of Fire, at which you raise the level.

J
Jamashi 10.11.21

spacedhead
ok, thanks)

G
Gryxa 10.11.21

spacedhead is a
transposition oven, shit made of wood, so it should be given to Ludlet of Courland and the question is, where is this Ludlet?) and what happens when you remove the black mark? It just costs 15k and it's a pity to spend if it's not justified

D
Devilor 10.11.21

Gryxa
Ludlet sits on one of the thrones in the Temple of Fire, a frail one, and says that he stands well on his feet, which he does not have))))))

s
spacedhead 10.11.21

Gryxa
Ludlet is a dwarf who sits on a throne in the temple of fire) When you remove the black mark at the time of death, you do not become hollow, I myself have not yet figured out this topic, but I read that if you remove the mark, you can miss some quest and one of 3 possible endings.

G
Gryxa 10.11.21

spacedhead
fret then I will not shoot. But where is it better to go for the integrity of the plot, to the temple of the depths or the citadel of Farron?)

s
spacedhead 10.11.21

Gryxa
Both there and there it is necessary, so I find it difficult to answer this question)

G
Gryxa 10.11.21

spacedhead
just from 1 lock you can go further. What does the same go further or are they both finite?

E
EVgEN2 10.11.21

who croaks under the dome of the temple of fire?

D
Dark kahn 10.11.21

EVgEN2
Quaker?

p
portible 10.11.21

Someone asked about the nest ...
in my opinion this slot as the second DS "Dean and Tillo" I have different pebbles on what is
bought servant 2 rainbow stone, 1 gave a shimmering titanium, and the second did not want to take)
should be disposed of from inv. "leave"

PS http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Pickle+Pee,+Pump-a-Rum+Crow