3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 10.11.21 12:14 am

Dilapidated Tower Key Behind Temple (Dark Souls 3)

Bondits help out. I saved up souls and bought a "key from the dilapidated tower behind the temple" from my grandmother for 20k, so the question is, how to get into this tower? on the left is a cage with a mad woman, it’s not that, he says the door opens from the other side. Thanks in advance.
32 Comments
Sort by:
M
Moryag 10.11.21

Hello everyone. I climbed the tower, walked around it along the edge and found an inscription in a dead end: a ghostly wall. I don’t understand how to open it, who knows?

D
Devilor 10.11.21

Moryag To knock
or not believe the stupid schoolboys who wrote throughout the game that it was like an illusion ... but there is no shit ...

G
Gryxa 10.11.21

but how to use enchanting weapons? there are enough stats, but you can't use it, I take a bell in my hands, he just waves to them and that's it ...

M
Moryag 10.11.21

M
Moryag 10.11.21

M
Moryag 10.11.21

Gryxa
I tried to beat it does not work, I posted a photo, maybe someone figured it out

D
Devilor 10.11.21

Moryag
Well, I told you that some stupid guy put this mark .... You yourself can put these everywhere, and write the same thing. Do not believe such a message, and the score is bad.

E
Elisiie 10.11.21

Aya at 19800 decided to make one more call at the knight ... made, now 0

E
EVgEN2 10.11.21

I don’t know Dark Kahn, I don’t see anyone, but when you go under the very dome, someone’s speech turns on, and there someone croaks. I'll take a screenshot, post it

Z
Zorrander 10.11.21

How to get around this tower?

D
Devilor 10.11.21

Video about the keys and the tower:

A
Alhames 10.11.21

optimist68
climb the stairs in the right tower, cross the bridge and jump down the crossbars inside the tower.
16th minute in the video above