3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkonic 10.11.21 12:16 am

What is the main dissatisfaction with the game? (Might and Magic: Heroes 7)

I created a topic for the sake of interest, because I don't understand where so many negative reviews about the game come from. Yes, there are a lot of bugs in the game, but no matter how strange it is, this is normal for modern "novelties", the bugs will be fixed sooner or later. In the gameplay part there are excellent innovations (which would not be better, but certainly no worse than the old ones). There is a lot of hack in the game, such as non-animated cutscenes, not quite directly the original campaign. But speaking about why we are playing heroes, it should all go to the second plan, isn't it?
I also think it's silly to compare the 3rd part of the heroes with the 5th or 7th, they are all good at something. It's as silly as comparing Morrowind to Skyrim, lol.
So I would like to hear an adequate answer for what such discontent is, is it really only because of bugs and hack with videos, or ardent conservatives from the past simply do not recognize anything except the masterpiece of the past years of 3 heroes?
35 Comments
Sort by:
S
SIRRUS02 10.11.21

So far, the main disappointment is bugs, crashes and problems with saving ...

M
Mikhail Krivansky 10.11.21

Of course, I may not understand at all, but tell me how to open the stamps in the first mission (select the campaign on the far left)? Where can I find some altars? Already all along and across where you can run, ran around and there is nothing.

W
Wulfdor 10.11.21

and grafon, many still don't like grafon with optimization

M
Morag_Tong 10.11.21

How not to compare with the previous parts? What else to compare with then? 3-5 - yes, reference, so why do all subsequent parts take a step back? why not try to build on the experience the game already has and continue to develop good ideas?
In fact, the game is simplified and cut in the gameplay, but why? Is Turn-Based Strategy a genre where you need to simplify something? in my opinion no. Time will cope with bugs and hacks, but gameplay cuts are already a disaster

M
MrGutlya 10.11.21

Darkonic
um .. it's not convenient to play this garbage ... my mind does not understand what and how to do there .... at 3 ... at 5 and even other 4 everything is easy and simple ...
right there ... the creature cannot be seen, to learn the skills you need to do a dance with a tambourine under the moon ...
these strange fights that you cannot understand (well, what does 80 DB mean? That's WHAT?) departure from the original (Blue Doe, KARL! BLUE Doe .. after 1, 2,3,4,5 parts where Unicorns (6 general canonicity SE no) .Bezdushnye in TE who they are? in Campania explain it? if yes then honor and praise, but for the sake of playing it !?)
6 killed resources, they were restored at 7, but ... honestly I do not understand these 'new' names ... mercury, sulfur, crystals .. all this is native ..
what else? magic at 6 was done ... not random ... too it's boring to live ... at 7 thrown back, but again it's not that
bugs? I've never come across them so I don't understand what you mean ... Optimization? standard 30-35 was always enough
and probably the most important thing ... the price for heroes 6 ... for some reason called the 7th part ... (why did I decide that? for models of Nekrov, demons .. look people, but creatures are 90 % of this game)
and if it cannot be compared with 3 .. or with a normal 5 ... then with what to compare? with GTA 5? Maybe Until down? everything is simple: the continuation of the legendary heroes 3 ... this is what the developers themselves say ... the
game is either too good (which I strongly doubt) or too bad (which I have no doubt about) bold 6/10 for the name and picture
PS like everything understandable .. but if you like it? then who is forcing you not to play it?

s
sobrichee 10.11.21

Vlad Voronin
First of all, it is immediately clear that you played only in the beta! In a full-fledged game about each creature there is full information with a description of all the skills, characteristics and history - without any tambourines. Secondly, all your arguments boil down to the fact that - THIS is not what it was before - new resources? - I don't want to understand. New units? - I don't want to know where they are from.
I don't want to argue and impose something - but just say, let's say part 7 is not released, and you are ONE of the many creative directors of hero development 7. What do you think will make part 7 as legendary as 3 or 5 ?? give out ideas?

J
Jino_man 10.11.21

for example, it pissed me off that I could not hide the computer's progress, what the fuck is this ... n ??? Why should I watch how he moves ... I was also enraged by the skill table, they could have left me as in the top three, no, they did some nonsense, and many more battles in the company cannot be fought in a quick fight, you must definitely go into a fight, poor graphics with pictures instead of cut scenes is generally a shame! The game still gave 9 points

M
MetStuFF 10.11.21

When you ask for a game of 2000 thousand rubles (the witcher, by the way, costs only 1200), then you MUST provide a quality product, a product that does not require a bunch of patches (for optimization and just a comfortable game) and, I think that bugs are not normal , but very irresponsible in relation to their project ... Take, again, the witcher, with what love the developers treated the project ... like their own child and when they felt that the game was not ready, they did not release it, but moved it ... And in the end, when you get a product of terrible quality for that amount, then ... do not expect it to be well received. Also ... this is my personal opinion, with him, perhaps, many will disagree - "LACK OF ORIGINALITY", let's take these units wandering from heroes to heroes ... minotaurs, archers, angels, bone dragons ... really you can't come up with anything new ?! Oh yes...

M
MrGutlya 10.11.21

sobrichee
absolutely the same gameplay out of 3 to take ... with a new graph .. (but not the HD edition) (no need to reinvent the wheel and no need to make a cash cow from GMM like from the Kings Bounty)
secondly I played beta because I see no reason to play to the original: I gave too much for 6 heroes (5-6 hours somewhere)
secondly, I read everything about the skills on this beta)) which means you did not play the beta ...
thirdly, it is already clearly cooler than 5 will not)) and at 3 ... in general beauty
at 4 who said that my arguments were reduced to this? I think I made it clear: I am a conservative ...
and the new units ... where do they come from? why all of a sudden the elves have BLUE, CARL! doe? where does the car in the form of the Soulless come from? and why do they look like Japanese monkeys? I'm used to the Unicorns THEY are everywhere, I always liked it ..
and the resources ... I made them too complicated while I was looking for a mine with fights ... something ... time has passed ... but I have no time
PS I'm on ran over you? you asked for an opinion, I expressed it) and you are unhappy with it because someone "insulted a good" game
and what is so innovative by the way in part 7? if all ideas are taken from 3,4,5 parts? and 99% of 6?

M
MrGutlya 10.11.21

MetStuFF
completely agree with the deer))) when I first saw it ... I had a shock and my psyche was broken ... I asked myself for 40 minutes: WHERE are the normal horses?
and 2 thousand ... if the witcher is not worth 1.2k .. (and it is not worth it, nothing is worth it), then THIS costs 200 rubles ... (I admit the fact that the developers want to eat)
PS there were bugs in the witcher and will be) (the game is too big to fix them) just ... 10 patch so to speak .. and in GMM 6 they released a patch (there was joy) and an addition .. with new bugs

M
MetStuFF 10.11.21

Vlad Voronin
Everyone wants to eat about ... Of course, I don't know, but ... I do this - "I download the game from a torrent (if there are doubts about buying it), install, play for a couple of hours and, provided that I like the game, I buy it ", thereby supporting the developers (I don’t mind the money when they do it well), and when you do everything carelessly, then there’s nothing to pay for. And at the expense of the witcher! In my opinion, this is one of the games that more than justifies the money spent on it.

M
MrGutlya 10.11.21

MetStuFF to
each his own .. I do not believe that it costs 1.2k)) like any other game .. 500-600 rubles ... quite (there really must be taken into account that the dollar exchange rate and all that)

R
Roograx 10.11.21

1 Minus: Naturally, the price of the game is 2 thousand! It doesn't cost that much.
2 Minus: The very appearance in the game, why is everything so small? When you zoom in on the camera, it behaves disgustingly, it doesn't zoom in at all :)
3 Minus: Skill tree and city, it couldn't be more disgusting. Money was squeezed.
4 Minus: Creatures and races, complete bullshit. Not in terms of the races themselves, let's say people and nekrov, but in their troops.
5 Minus: Graphics and optimization. For me, the graphics are even worse than in the 5th part, and the game is eating 5 times more. (played ultra).
6 Minus: The gameplay, maybe it seemed to me, but it became unimaginably boring !! In the same 3 and 5, it was played more vigorously and more fun.
In general, I did not like the game like the 6th part. Yes, maybe I wrote all sorts of nonsense, but this is what I did not like in the game after several hours of playing. And I haven't written a lot of things, I just don't want to write anything else. I can only say one thing, it didn't work out.

K
Komario 10.11.21

Heroes 3 are somewhat similar to chess: if there is no opponent, then you are happy to immerse yourself in the plot, in a company that was very good. Each race performed its tasks and did not care about everyone else. There was a great chance to play your favorite race against various factions. That is, you and your hero are fighting against everyone for your faction, there is a so-called fight and you need to prove that you are the coolest dude. The landmark is directed inward, i.e. per player. In 4-5 Heroes it was also.
At 6-7, to be honest, it's kind of crap. Well, yes, you run after one or the other, all the cute ones (for example, the necromancer, where is the death knight?) Have united against some mysterious enemy (in addons we will probably find out against whom). The landmark is directed outward, i.e. for a future threat. Therefore, it is quite logical that addons will come out that we will need to buy: today we will be attacked by inferno, tomorrow by aliens, and so on. The whole point is about pumping out money.
Obviously, the global trend in gaming is moving through Hollywood films: we are all so different, but we will unite in the face of impending danger. This cliché is already sitting in the liver, everywhere the same thing, so the game causes an imbalance: on the one hand, you like Heroes, on the other, you are already tired of it. I didn't like the fact that the universe of heroes itself is beginning to mix with others (demonic blood of orcs from Warcraft 3). The universe should have its own, no need to insert foreign elements, the uniqueness is lost. Warhammer would have taught. Of course, I didn't like the units: deer, faceless, rakshasas, justiciar, etc. Who is this anyway? With nagas, manticores, unicorns, in my opinion it was better. AI doesn't take steps to improve.
16 years ago we played chess with wooden figures, now they slip us a golden domino (or a similar game).
My rating is 6/10.

b
bosser24071 10.11.21

I don't understand nyatya! What don't you all like? Inrate in 3rd! So classic homm for me.

K
Komario 10.11.21

sobrichee
If I were a creative director, I would try to make one part in the RTS style in the universe of 3 heroes. There was Warlords Battlecry II in 2002: many races, a large map with unique abilities of the region that you capture. But this step has already been taken by the warhamer, total var will be released in 16. An RPG would also work nicely from a third person perspective. There are a lot of options, it's just that everything is geared towards extracting money.

X
Xavier_29Th 10.11.21

it's just that the 3rd and 5th parts were masterpieces, yearning for normal step-by-step novelties, many pinned very high hopes on the 7th. In addition, the developers had to understand what exactly made the 6th part a failure, and take this into account when creating a novelty ... but alas ...

s
sobrichee 10.11.21

Komario
If you made an RPG or RTS from Heroes, you would be spat upon and criticized! How dare you encroach on the sacred !! As an example, a fallout 3.

V
V_o_l_l_k_a 10.11.21

The main discontent:
Everything new should be better than the old - but this is not about the 7th heroes.

J
JackLip48 10.11.21

It needs to be done for another half a year ... a bug on a bug ... They saved on everything (graphics, animation of the city, you can't see the units before a choice ... even in 3 it was) ... honestly, I'm not waiting heroes of level 3 and 5. PG put 7.2 pfff .... in what state it is with an interference of 6 you can put it .... we are waiting for patches.