3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkonic 10.11.21 12:16 am

What is the main dissatisfaction with the game? (Might and Magic: Heroes 7)

I created a topic for the sake of interest, because I don't understand where so many negative reviews about the game come from. Yes, there are a lot of bugs in the game, but no matter how strange it is, this is normal for modern "novelties", the bugs will be fixed sooner or later. In the gameplay part there are excellent innovations (which would not be better, but certainly no worse than the old ones). There is a lot of hack in the game, such as non-animated cutscenes, not quite directly the original campaign. But speaking about why we are playing heroes, it should all go to the second plan, isn't it?
I also think it's silly to compare the 3rd part of the heroes with the 5th or 7th, they are all good at something. It's as silly as comparing Morrowind to Skyrim, lol.
So I would like to hear an adequate answer for what such discontent is, is it really only because of bugs and hack with videos, or ardent conservatives from the past simply do not recognize anything except the masterpiece of the past years of 3 heroes?
35 Comments
Sort by:
S
Screamerus 10.11.21

The game play is not bad, but you need to finish it, I won't give it back for 2 thousand, when I finish buying it from the sale.

A
AlexKHAB 10.11.21

Vlad Voronin is a
dissatisfied snickering redneck. too much he says the 6th part gave 5-6 hours! I made fun of it !!! ))) I played more than one HUNDRED hours in the 6th. and do not regret the time spent. and in the 7th I'm sure I'll play no less. lovers of the 3rd part, play it. and it is not necessary to whine on the forum of the 7th part that it is bad. you are limited people who do not recognize anything other than 3 heroes. and limitation you yourself know the sign of what. Well, honestly, you look at the incentive reviews (I'm talking about 7ku): a person has played, for example, 2.2 hours and is already writing a negative review. well, it's funny. you complete the game and then write a review.

c
crazy clown 10.11.21

JackLip48 To be
fair, I must say that you can see the units in the release version. An exclamation mark appears in the upper left corner of their image on hover, clicking on which we get to the desired page in heropedia. With a detailed description, art, etc.

T
Toshkin 10.11.21

The 3rd part was the pinnacle of the series' success, the 5th part was accepted with a bang in Russia, because it was made by Russian developers. Everything! Nothing more to expect from HMO. There are many other interesting games in the world.

M
MrGutlya 10.11.21

Did AlexKHAB
understand what he wrote? or it was like this: I'll just write ...
Firstly, I admit 3,4,5 well it is ... and it was written many times)) from which I can conclude that you have no eyes!
secondly, am I whining?)) wow! I didn’t know, forgive me ... well, I conclude that ... thinking is also not yours) (are you trying to impose on me that 6.7 are good? maybe I don’t understand them ... but the main question .. but in 3 then did you play?
next ... debriefing ... how can you go through GMM 6.7 ?? oh even 1-5 HOW can you go through a strategy? it's not for you to drive in code (if you explain, I'll be very grateful)
so 2.2 hours. .. a little? but 3 a lot? then I spent 3 hours on this game ... and you can say this is a lot (in 3-5 parts I played enough ... well, I think at least 400 hours ...)
Well, and most importantly (more important than the main one that was before) 3 heroes of what year do we have? it is correct that 2000, and the obsolete graph is boring ... but 7? Well, the name is one thing, but the games are completely different)))
that's why we are watching new parts of this great series (up to the 5th part),
but if you think that there is nothing cooler than 6 and 7 ... who am I to hang my opinion on you ?
redneck by the way, it's only you) I didn't insult you, nupcha

m
miboi 10.11.21

He-he-he ... I've been playing Heroes for twenty years ... But the seventh version is not Heroes at all, but complete garbage with children's troubles! I have no complaints either to the graphics, or to new units, or to Mouzon (when I have a desire, I launch my albums, and I play without sound at all))) But in this version, they faked quests without a single hint of the essence of the solution, by typing only and you can go through them! Toys quests are called that, but Heroes are about something else! This toy was a STRATEGY, not a quest. There are many bugs, but we are not talking about them. They will finish it, but the strategic plan will not be changed.
So I go through the mission for the Light "Blind Instruments of Fate", transfer all the units from Imoral Thomas to the plot, the task "Explore the Plain" appears. The entire territory is already open, I go through all the corners of it again, nifiga! The task is not completed and the game does not go further! Well, not stupidity? Did the script glitch? Guess how you can)))
So in the campaign for the Light, in the mission "Blind Instruments of Fate" I got to "Free the Fire Elemental" But it's impossible to approach him, when you approach the gate appears and that's all! And the game is lost! : rzhunimagu: And these krivoruchenki want normal money for such a craft? Thank God there are repacks, I tried to play. Yes, not 2000, but I won't even give 200, so that my nerves flutter, don't get it!
It remains to say one thing to the developers, roughly, but for sure, you can't shit, don't torture f * ck!

m
miboi 10.11.21

this snag was also solved) with the passage of the mission "Blind Instruments of Fate"
But what kills is the incomprehensible logic of the developers! On the next map, Thomas (which has been evolved to level 17) is level 1 again! The sense of strategy has always been in the development of its heroes, but here it is in what?
On the third map, even I felt the clumsy graphics, before that I claimed that it made no difference to me))) The dull landscape makes me sad, it is difficult to see objects, and this is at max settings!

N
NatanieLzZ 10.11.21

miboi
if post-processing is set to low, then it becomes a little better in terms of color, since the fog disappears

m
miboi 10.11.21

NatanieLzZ
thanks for the tip!
But here's the joke! Replayed the mission "Blind Instruments of Fate" and in the next mission Thomas is already level 17, as it should be. And with all his skills))) And even the artifact was preserved. How to explain this glitch? I didn't install any patches, I just replayed the mission!

V
Victor Zhushman 10.11.21

if all the bugs are removed, then the game is basically normal, but still a little expensive. I hoped that with such requests the graph would be more pleasant - I was mistaken. Didn't like the character development window. I didn’t like that it’s impossible to turn the map in different directions - the page up and doun somehow got bogged down, I didn’t like that it’s impossible to take all or at least some of the necessary artifacts with you. I didn’t like the boring videos; in fact, they are not. Yes, in principle, I did not like a lot of things, although the game was practically not improved, but at least it was not spoiled as a call of duty. In short, I was waiting for the game and I’ll wait a little longer until they fix it, but for now I will not play, otherwise I want to spit because of bugs.

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

I play on the repack Might & Magic: Heroes VII: Deluxe Edition v1.30 at ultra. Discontent like everyone else - a moronic review camera, it was the same normal in 5 heroes, the devil did what again. Passed until 5 maps, crashes or any other bugs were not. While it is interesting to play, especially to guess how this or that unit behaves in this version. The elementals were surprised: air, now does not strike with lightning, and does not burn fire in hand-to-hand combat. Killed by the size of the health indicators of units, just some kind of logs. The only joy is that I play the repack, if I bought it, I would be opposed.

V
Vitaliku76 10.11.21

I will not repeat myself about bugs, I will point out that I personally did not like what I saw ... 1. So the creatures themselves, the hero's army. If in 6 heroes, almost every creature had a unique skill (compare the necropolis of 6 and 7 parts) or by default (for example, the ability of ghouls to hate the living - to move one cell further if living creatures or bone bonds from spearmen were attacked, which took away the enemy's movement cell ), or activated (the afterlife cry of the ghosts, which allows you to heal their own and kill the living, and in the case of the liches, the draining or transformation of the Weavers into an arrow, a cloud of parasites for the lamasu, the ability of the highest vampire to avoid retaliation, etc.) .. which gave a lot of tactical decisions and options. It was cool, I liked 6 heroes for this. In 7 heroes, we have, roughly speaking, an army of extras. Few skills and opportunities, few.
2. I really did not like artificial intelligence ... I hope they will bring it to mind.
3. I don’t like that you need to deploy troops every battle (they will probably also finalize it)
4. There are no teleports between cities and forts. (Although this is more difficult to play)
5. Magic, in principle, does not represent anything of itself. Well, I actually do not use it, as it is unnecessary, although my characters are a priori magicians ... I mainly use teleport spells and accelerating / slowing spells.
6. Picture. You need to get used to it, what is it? - a decor or a bunch of gems, a structure or what? you can easily overlook what you need amidst this madness of colors ... yes Indistinct picture.
7. I didn’t like how some of the creatures were drawn. In general, in terms of the image, the 6th part will be steeper at times. The creatures in 6 heroes were very well illustrated.
there are still many complaints, but in general they are small.

V
Vitaliku76 10.11.21

I wanted to add about magic. There are very few spells in 6 parts. A couple of useful pieces in total. I would really like to return the spells, First strike, vampire bite, blindness, submission, raising the dead .. why were they all cut ??? I have always loved the "magic" characters ... I liked the 4th part in this regard. Everything was fine there with magic.

M
Moonhawk 10.11.21

Sobrichee

M
Mr. Tihan 10.11.21

Darkonic
Totally disagree !!! Comparison is a MANDATORY! If only these are games of the same genre. Although Heroes-7 has nothing to compare with ... Such: STUPID, DEAR, SHIT-SHIT I have not yet met !!! And this is over twenty years of game experience. Well, somewhere like that ...