3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker7162534 10.11.21 12:16 am

People around you

An imposing-looking man began to behave aggressively, swear, shout and rush about the car. Everyone was wildly scared, and only one 70-year-old woman firmly took his hand and held him until he calmed down and quietly sat down on the floor with tears in her eyes. The person who took the photo asked why she behaved this way, to which an unexpected answer followed: “I am the mother of two sons about his age and I know how life sometimes brings them, and all they need at this moment is not feel lonely. "
26 Comments
Sort by:
7Rain7 10.11.21

Wing42
Spoiler

W
Wing42 10.11.21

7Rain7
More likely after the Avengers, where Stark uses this phrase.

7Rain7 10.11.21

-GERK-
And what is this aftertaste? There is no treatment or insult to any particular person. So everyone knows everything about themselves, misanthropes i.e. )))
I removed it under the spoiler, did the aftertaste of the ban become less?

G
Garrus-1994 10.11.21

Wing42 I will wait
, maybe these new mesanthropes are absolutely not worth the former misanthropes
Exactly. Nothing is more invigorating in the morning than pessimistic whining, rationalized under contempt and disgust. When I listen to them, I always sleep immediately. Therefore, there is a sense from them)
Wing42 wrote:
Ushat is not ears, it is a measure, a capacity, a distant relative of a basin.
How far is it? And for what nationality, or can such a measure be assigned to the territory? Because I have never heard such a thing.
Gauguin wrote:
On an animal angry reaction to others as potential competitors who need to be destroyed.
Something this looks more like some kind of radical misanthropism with shades of narcissistic psychosis. And rather, even with an admixture of the contemplated idea that one's own comes from a narcissistic psychosis. However ... if a real misanthrope could do this, then it would be at least something tangible, and can be considered as the implementation of your ideas, and not the whining and pseudo uniqueness with which you consecrated the "mesanthropes". Therefore, the primitivism of the "mesanthropes" is not what you described. What you described refers to real misanthropes, and not to those who want to be like them. But as for the false individuality, it is more likely to be attributed to the primitivism of the "mesanthropes". By the word "primitivism" I am not considering here within the framework of biology. Therefore, it is not in vain that you distort misanthropes so, because it is real, few are the real identification of the misanthrope. And people apparently do not understand much that they don’t become misanthropes just by watching TV shows like House or Sherlock.
7Rain7
By the way, nobody became a Playboy either.

W
Wing42 10.11.21

Garrus-1994 wrote:
How far is it? And for what nationality, or can such a measure be assigned to the territory? Because I have never heard such a thing.
Ushat is assigned to the Slavs, even Google almost agrees with this.

s
sаnic 10.11.21

7Rain7
Stark was talking about philanthropists, not misanthropists. These are slightly different things.