3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21 02:29 pm

Bosses (Dark Souls 3)

The people, in fact, one of the main features of the game is the bosses, so I would like to know which one seemed the most difficult for you, and in general, just thoughts about them. The theme was created immediately in advance.
Please be aware that there will be spoilers in this thread.
We write strictly on the topic, people. And please, please, let’s go without insults, holivars, etc.
I ask moderation to fix the topic, thanks in advance.

I'll start with myself.
In general, to be honest, the bosses in the game disappointed me a little (of those whom I met), they are kind of wadded, they die too quickly, very quickly. Take the same Rotting Tree, it is stupid, it did not hit me a single blow. Of course, I don't want to brag, but every boss that I managed to pass - I went through with 1-2 times, this is generally some kind of nonsense, I am far from a master skill in this game. The only one who made me sweat so far is the Guardians of the Abyss, because they took in quantity, but after a while the brutal Guardian comes and starts to beat everyone, absolutely. It is enough to move away and they themselves will kill each other. Of course, I understand that the experience earned in previous games plays a very large role, but this is some kind of nonsense, seriously, the boss can be taken very quickly aggressively, starvation, tunnel damage, i.e. - constant attack and no defense. I hope for a patch that will make them more tenacious, but visually, as usual, Miyazaki tried.
It is my claim that they have little health, people, well, really little, but with one, on the contrary, they overdid it (that boss, when you take the cup), fatty, damn it (I didn't kill him, by the way, the bone and dumped)! I have never had a fart bomb from bosses, my hands do not even have time to fog up, holding the gamepad, as the battle ends. By the way, the theme with two phases is fire in general.
30 Comments
Sort by:
O
Opened 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
boss lich (which is from the skull) is the easiest IMHO, I killed him in 30 seconds, and at the expense of hardcore it will be further, the guardians of the abyss are like the first serious boss, I have not finished the whole game yet, but so far for me the strongest pontiff

Z
Zewer 10.11.21

All the bosses are still easy!

P
Pomu4 10.11.21

The lightest - the giant Yorm the
Hard - I had it Aldrick, the eater of the gods. The boss is not really difficult, but I got hit all the time. Then he began to call on the phantoms for help and merged in the same way. It lasted until I summoned a pyromancer phantom who rolled it out in 10-20 seconds.

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Opened
If you're talking about the one in Irithyll, then yes, jumpy, goat.

s
snayper2013 10.11.21

For me, while the most difficult are Lorian and Lothric, all the time damn well I do not have enough health, I will definitely die from them.

A
Alexanna 10.11.21

For me, fiery deman, dancer (because of her grip) and lords of the abyss. I do not understand people who say that bosses are easy, any boss rolls me with coal with two hits (I play in heavy armor)

A
Alexanna 10.11.21

And he just killed it easily

M
Maxximka_UA 10.11.21

So far I have not gone far, but I will say:
1 boss - killed the first time;
2 bosses - I don't know why, but so far this is the most stressful boss for me, I was tormented by him for a very long time (Wordt);
3 bosses - killed the first time (Wood);
4 bosses - killed the first time (Expert in crystal spells.);
5 boss - killed the first time (Guardians of the Abyss);
6 boss - killed the first time (Cultists);
7 boss - killed 3 times, because at first I did not understand how to kill him at all (Volnir).

And the most interesting thing is that some mini-bosses and especially simple mobs are much more difficult than the bosses themselves, and this is somehow sad.

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Maxximka_UA
In DS it has always been like this: sometimes mini-bosses or mobs are much more difficult than some bosses. Let's pray for the DLC.

O
Opened 10.11.21

Maxximka_UA
and what about sweat?))

O
Opened 10.11.21

opinion has changed, the most difficult boss of the game is the nameless king (unless of course you kill him solo)
sat on this demon for more than one hour

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Opened
The fight is beautiful, the second phase.

M
Marty52 10.11.21

Opened
If you work on dodges, then its timings are pretty simple. I managed to shut it up from the fifth time. You can also take a shield from the soul of the dragon slayer armor. There lightning resistance 95 (!!!) and a sensible balance.

Now I am going through NG +, but on the first playthrough the Pontiff and the Dancer were the most difficult for me. I also took them from the 4th or 5th time, but they are sharp, like diarrhea.

I
Inzanagi 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
Yes, the fight with him in both phases is beautiful and cruel ... although the Vordt gave me more problems (rather strange the boss is easy)

O
Opened 10.11.21

Marty52
Pontiff killed from the fifth time and this creature from 40 somewhere

_
_Egorian_ 10.11.21

Pfft, in this game, ordinary mobs are more difficult than bosses: I merged much more from the master of the sword than from all the bosses combined. + more templars in Lothric castle.
Of the bosses themselves, the most difficult for me (so far) is the Dragon Slayer Armor.

E
Elisiie 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
dude passed the first 4 bosses (custodian of 100% are not killed, for the second phase, he did not even see time sounded phrase: "Themselves will kill" and decided to tell about what the weaknesses are bare, funny zhzhe.

Greetings to you passes a dancer and the same jorm (if the quest for the ciguard is overwhelmed)

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Elisiie
Have you looked at the date?
Yorm, even without Siegward, is stupid, Yorm seemed strong to you, since you sat on facial expressions for an hour, and I killed the Guardians even before I wrote this topic, how does the second phase differ from the first? - Yes, only because the sword has a fiery effect, and you can still parry and backstab the boss calmly.
Perhaps only the Dancer made me really sweat.
Moreover, I wrote that I did not kill all the bosses.
During this time - I have already passed DS3 3 times, the impressions are completely different, but not in terms of bosses.

D
Devilor 10.11.21

Lorian and Lothric trash, most of all toiled with them.

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Devilor
Especially it was my surprise when this asshole began to cut him.
But I liked the fight.