3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
160994 10.11.21 02:33 pm

The best armor in the game? (Mass Effect)

people what do you think is the best armor
236 Comments
Sort by:
W
While Fast & Furi 10.11.21

I found the most Scorpio. This is armor, even if it is of the middle class is equal to 71, it's a pity I don't remember that the medium and light armor has even more.

S
Shinobu 10.11.21

Human brands are the best. Like a traitor, a scorpion, and an ursa. Ursa, by the way, is the best, now I run in it myself.

c
cyru5 10.11.21

2LUMMEN
it's hard to believe that such characteristics can be on an average scorpion. what is the index of the thing?
I have gotovskaya heavy on the Rex. armor (7), the parameters are about 70 350 50. I also met some good medium armor (8), I remember the characteristics were very impressive, something like the previous ones. unfortunately she was a turian.

N
NEMO1991 10.11.21

Is there a heavy Onix armor above lvl 4?

W

Then first go through the game twice, and then you will doubt the correctness of my words.
And then I confused it, not medium, but light armor - it has 71 on turians and on people. And her index is ten, that is, the highest.

C
Click-beetle 10.11.21

If you look at the wiki, Colossus is the best in terms of parameters.
Damage Defense 79
Shields 450
Tech / Bio Defense 18

c
cyru5 10.11.21

2LUMMEN
well, it seems, to such a nerd like you, who passed the game 2 times in 3 days, with the recommended 40 hours. to complete the passage, I'm far away: D
and if during all this time I have not found anything better, well, as they say, l * x is fate)
zs. can she also fit on krogan? ))

W

Maybe you're just a smelly shit who thinks he's the coolest? Although damn it, damn it, I screwed up. I confused Colossus with a scorpion, everything is fine, at Colossus 71. Well, there was no need to call names anyway, I could just correct me.

K
KenQ 10.11.21

The best person for me is Scorpio IV.In general, heavy armor is super

A
Ahtani 10.11.21

she looks creepy,
whether it's a praying mantis: o)

H
HAEMHIK 10.11.21

the best armor I found in the game "Mercenary X" with characteristics: 58 390 10)))

_
_Gulya_ 10.11.21

Blgomol zhzhot :)
I don’t bother with bullets and I don’t give a damn what kind of armor on configs, the main thing Appearance: D

R
RаzоR 10.11.21

It is believed that the best lines are heavy. armor is a colossus, a titan and an assassin. The middle ones are the mantis and the traitor. These are the ones that I noticed for the first playthrough.
IMO, essno.

Z
Zar Ael 10.11.21

IMHO, the best defense is the "immunity" skill. Run naked with him.

A
Alex_Cra2y 10.11.21

People. I passed more than half and only now realized that I do not know how to put a shield in front of the character)))))). Explain pliz.

A
Ahtani 10.11.21

Gulya aka a solid sign

exactly. Although a thing should be not only functional
but also beautiful: o)

C
Click-beetle 10.11.21

Guys why argue, I already wrote, which is the best, do not believe me, go and compare yourself:
http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Human_Armor#Colossus_-_Heavy

A
Ahtani 10.11.21

I don’t know about others,
but personally I’m talking about those bronki
that I found in the game myself (or bought)
what is the point of discussing what might be,
but what’s not yet available? : o)

A
Alex_Cra2y 10.11.21

Dipper X is a class. I repeat the question: how to install the shields?

_
_Gulya_ 10.11.21

"All the best for children"
there it is called, who is the money I spend on my partners: DDD
Alex
there is a square near the armor, click and it will be a miracle