3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
160994 10.11.21 02:33 pm

The best armor in the game? (Mass Effect)

people what do you think is the best armor
236 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex_Cra2y 10.11.21

I understand that I am dull, but I do not understand what a square. I mean such an oval shield that appears in front of the years.

A
Ahtani 10.11.21

Who do you play with?
press the space bar there will be visible all your abilities
bind them to buttons from 1 to 8 and forward on the tank: o)

A
Alex_Cra2y 10.11.21

I cut it for a soldier. As I understand it, this class does not have this feature.

C
Click-beetle 10.11.21

He does not have a bio shield, he has a regular one, look at hp, in addition to the red stripe there will also be blue stripes, this is an ordinary shield, it is restored in battle with a skill.

Z
Zar Ael 10.11.21

Alex_Cra2y, the soldier has "immunity", with which you will not need a shield or armor. 20 sec action and 25 sec recharge. One / two items to reduce the cooldown of abilities and you will be under eternal "immunity".

Z
ZlaTo 10.11.21

2cyru5 ​​I actually completed the game in 20 hours, opening all the planets, I don't understand what's so surprising if people have passed 2 times in 40?

A
Ahtani 10.11.21

gee hyschnik H and hyschnik L cool armor
and for krogan anger ...: o)

S
Shinobu 10.11.21

I now have Predator H on Ashley and Rex.
IMHO, the best armor.

The best armor, however, has the worst appearance. Ursa alone looks more or less normal.

A
Ahtani 10.11.21

I just like her appearance,
but this bear is ... too light
at the North Pole to run in it: o)
and for Rex I have the Anger armor,
it will be cooler and more beautiful.

v
voland555 10.11.21

I went through in 42 hours, completed all the tasks (except for a few, for which they gave renegade points), collected all the artifacts and minerals, finished at level 50, with 7 mil, 100% hero and 1.5 squares renegade :(.
And here's the armor I found this one, I didn’t come across it better yet. I found it at the very beginning of the second passage, near the first lighthouse.

pix.PlayGround.ru

But interestingly, the line is not all painted over, maybe there is even better armor ..?!

S
Shinobu 10.11.21

Spike looks good on turian and krogan. On a quarian, I almost did not find any worthwhile armor at all, and I ran in the eighth phoenix - and this is one of the craziest clothes :), but beautiful.
The spike is higher than Predator Heavy in damage resistance only. In terms of shields and bio / tech defense, he is much inferior.

So there is only such a choice: ear + battery + kinetic exoskeleton, or predator + weighting + kinetic exoskeleton.
It is better to put an exoskeleton and a medical exoskeleton on the M traitor.

s
sertry 10.11.21

I'm happy with Spektor's armor)

N
NEMO1991 10.11.21

Please post screenshots of the Spektor's booking, if not difficult. :)

V
Voodoo_smile 10.11.21

That's mine PlayGround.ru

A
Ahtani 10.11.21

and where to get the spektrovskaya pajamas?

N
NEMO1991 10.11.21

To begin with, you need to be at least level 50, and you can purchase it from the seller at the
C Sec academy .

A
Ahtani 10.11.21

I have 55
and the seller at the academy only has a Spectrum weapon X
there is no Spectrovsky gear

P
Projectile 10.11.21

Is it possible to change the color of the armor in some way? Also, Spector's armor and weapons, in short, a complete set can be found on some planet, you need to fly through space and they will give you a quest to find a doctor, and on this planet in a bunker where the doctor is hiding in boxes, she is, I found her like this did not buy !!!

A
Ahtani 10.11.21

it seems to me
that there is no spectral armor in the game, in principle,
so we draw conclusions ...

P
Projectile 10.11.21

Damn confused with heavy armor H. Spektorovskaya campaign is not in the game