3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fustcaper13 10.11.21 02:33 pm

What to take??

Here I sit and think what to take? I bought dark souls 3 and somehow it rolled, my hands are crooked ... In general, not a fan of this game, I can’t knock the boss out to the lizard at the beginning, I have already tried 20 times, but God bless her. So I'm thinking of leaving it or returning the money and buying doom? The friend says to leave and tried 20 more times 9) help me make a decision}
21 Comments
Sort by:
T
The happiest 10.11.21

fustcaper13
buy wwe 2k16 we will chop) and still loot will remain) but in general, depending on what genres you are a fan of

R
Ricch 10.11.21

fustcaper13
So the lizard is not the boss, after all, but so, the usual enemy) The boss is waiting for you ahead)))

P
PCHalfFullHD 10.11.21

fustcaper13
What's the point of torturing yourself if the game has not "gone"? No matter how hard I tried to play in these sauces (in all three parts), I didn’t stay in any of them for more than 5-10 hours - I just didn’t stupidly cling to them. I advise you not to touch the game on the incentive yet, download the pirate and play on it - if there is no further interest, then forget it and take the same Doom.

f
fustcaper13 10.11.21

DonateMaster
At first I played in pirate, before the boss it was straight shol, but with the boss I think it's worse ..

U
USSoldier 10.11.21

fustcaper13
if in dark solse you can't even fill up the initial boss, then in the doom you won't last even 10 minutes, doom is even more difficult)

f
fustcaper13 10.11.21

Anglerfish
I think so too, I played and due to the fact that even the boss is not given, I feel that it will be further bad, and because of this the game becomes boring, my friend says to leave, but I think I still think about taking

f
fustcaper13 10.11.21

Thompson1929
I don’t think if everyone says that all the parts in the bank are like that, I’m not an ardent fan of this game ... From this genre of current, I like the dmak and Skyrim, but Dark didn’t even hook it,

P
PCHalfFullHD 10.11.21

fustcaper13 Whether the
boss is given or not is the tenth thing. Look at the root cause :) If you liked the game, then you would be happy to start picking the same boss, start looking for all sorts of weak points there (although, these are sauces - everything here goes through a bunch of blow-blow-evasion) and generally enjoy process.
And don't look at your friend - everyone has different tastes.

U
USSoldier 10.11.21

fustcaper13
if you do not like hardcore games, then I do not recommend taking doom, doom is no less difficult than dark sols

S
SifoNator 10.11.21

The first boss is lighter than the lizard)

And at the expense of the doom, then there will most likely be a choice of difficulty

O
Omega 10.11.21

Wait for reviews about Doom, and then decide whether to buy it or not, if you don't like DS3, just forget about it.

g
gloccc 10.11.21

At least the multiplayer in the Duma is full bottom, and about a single almost nichrome is not known. So it's definitely worth postponing with the purchase of a doom.

f
fustcaper13 10.11.21

PC1234567890
Let's see)

f
fustcaper13 10.11.21

Okay, thanks people. further more ...

P
PCHalfFullHD 10.11.21

gloccc
The single will be good there already because there will be a map editor, which means, in theory, an infinite amount of meat :) If only in the editor you could make various maps, and not make levels from a typical corridor and a typical room. In addition, wang remakes of maps from DOOM 1/2 (if their editor can handle them, of course :))

g
gloccc 10.11.21

Anglerfish
So it has already been confirmed that the editor there consists of a standard set. And I personally have doubts about the single, because the developers are silent about it

P
PCHalfFullHD 10.11.21

gloccc
No, it all depends on how many options there are for rooms / corridors / passages. If there are 2 options, then this is sad, of course ...
Suddenly they are simply afraid to spoil the impression of the coolest single, which will plug these half-lives and bioshocks into the belt :) : D

g
gloccc 10.11.21

Anglerfish
I don't think that doom will shut up halva and bioshrek. Yes, the third doom, in fact, was not a doom for almost the entire game. Too much emphasis on horror was

P
PCHalfFullHD 10.11.21

gloccc Whoa
-whoa, I didn't write it seriously :) They really put too much emphasis on multiplayer content, in order to hope for a strong single there are no prerequisites. No matter how they made another CODE or BField out of Duma.

g
gloccc 10.11.21

Anglerfish
They have already made halo from multiplayer, so even xs what to expect from a single