3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fustcaper13 10.11.21 02:33 pm

What to take??

Here I sit and think what to take? I bought dark souls 3 and somehow it rolled, my hands are crooked ... In general, not a fan of this game, I can’t knock the boss out to the lizard at the beginning, I have already tried 20 times, but God bless her. So I'm thinking of leaving it or returning the money and buying doom? The friend says to leave and tried 20 more times 9) help me make a decision}
21 Comments
Sort by:
f
fav1c0n 10.11.21

fustcaper13
Make a return and do not hesitate, as dc3 is a game for fans of the entire line of dark souls. For a beginner from the start, it’s not that difficult, but there is absolutely no chance of normal gameplay without constant humiliation from even low mobs. This is due to the fact that you are not as familiar with the mechanics of the game as other fans of the franchise, which is why the lizard dumps you over and over again. In any case, if you still want hardcore, then you can always take dc3 cheaper through the site:
Spoilerhttp: //steam-account.ru/oplata/dark-souls-3 and don't bother with steam.
The new doom will be much more welcoming to new players, there is great customization and team fights. The whole kit can be learned in just a couple of the first skating rink, then you will simply compete with players who are practically equal to you in skill.