3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SCAR. 10.11.21 02:38 pm

Help with the passage. (Sonic Generations)

This topic was created so that people who are stuck at some point could ask a question and receive an answer or recommendation from other users, how exactly to go through the "braking" moment. Well, so that people would not offtopic in other topics.
Therefore: If you are stuck somewhere, do not know how to "lay down" a certain boss, or you still have some problem in this "direction" - you are welcome on this topic. =)
45 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikrol2011 10.11.21

I can't get through the final boss ... tell me how to kick him and what can I do with him?)

s
shadow_dark 10.11.21

nikrol2011 keep the boost with all your might do not be distracted by other teams keep the boost sooner or later you will get closer (it's rather difficult) but you will be able to aim at the huge ball in the middle)))

n
nikrol2011 10.11.21

Thanks, figured it out)

G
Gext 10.11.21

how to kill Silver? I am worried about the moment when he collects a ball from cars. Boost is missing

N
N69 10.11.21

Gext
Homing is aiming at him.

A
Alisinon 10.11.21

Gext
And also save up a full boost before that and rush to the Silver without letting go)

B
Burnout_S89 10.11.21

The game has some kind of skill shop. As I understand this is a new skill or something. And how to activate them. And red rings scattered across the levels, what they give ...

A
Alisinon 10.11.21

Burnout_xXxS89
Red rings do not know what they give (just pick them up), and the skill shop is located a little further to the left of the green hills. There you can buy skills that give any bonuses. After passing, I put only one skill for myself (so others with it you can't put it) and this transformation into a golden sonic.

A
Alisinon 10.11.21

Litter guys for mistakes)

N
Nikitosina007 10.11.21

Is there only one level for the classic and one level for the modern in each zone?

A
Alisinon 10.11.21

Nikitosina007
Yeah

N
Nikitosina007 10.11.21

Red rings are needed to open Art

B
Burnout_S89 10.11.21

saw9999 Platforms move around the main levels. On them you jump to the top there are still tasks. Portal type. Where else all the white is not painted over. After passing their area will gradually be painted over with color and near these portals will appear keys
that will allow you to the boss. After killing the boss, new levels will open ...

s
saw9999 10.11.21

ok I'll try.

s
saw9999 10.11.21

Burnout_xXxS89
no levels there

B
Burnout_S89 10.11.21

saw9999 What is the main level of the classic and modern sonic? Try to collect at least one star. When I started playing, I had one and everything opened ...

S
Savor 10.11.21

How to kill Shadow? 26 minutes running, jumping on him, he has 000 rings left and he runs away. And when I collect three incomprehensible purple circles, some kind of bezel-less super power turns on.

N
N69 10.11.21

Savor
It is necessary to knock down all the stones.

s
saw9999 10.11.21

I figured it out, I had to go through the sonics in 2)

d
deadpool220 10.11.21

kapets the last boss heavy XD
stupid flight control, the second sonic often misses horror
well, at least the supersonic opens as you pass XD but generally fun