3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker7162534 10.11.21 02:45 pm

The game. Tricky question.

We ask questions for filling.
The one who answered correctly first, asks a new question. (and if he does not want to, then he gives the right to ask a question to anyone).

As you know, the most common food in the world is bread. Wheat ranks first in the world of all agricultural crops.
Now a question to fill in.
What is the fourth largest crop in the world?
52 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
Wrong answer. Alas.

W
Wild rider 10.11.21

Grain.

PS Feeling that the condition in the second sentence is inaccurate. Just xs to what else to cling to.

t
the endless misanthropy o 10.11.21

stalker7162534
It is difficult to say from what indicator or source did you proceed? On the coverage of the territory soybean 4th.

Barley

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

Wild Rider wrote:
Grain.
There is no such culture.
the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
Barley The
answer is not correct.
It is difficult to say from which indicator or source did you proceed?
For what I bought, for what I sell. I will indicate the source after the correct answer. (You can argue if you want. If my version of the correct answer does not suit you. Everyone can be wrong. But the figures from my source seemed convincing to me. And the answer is very interesting. IMHO.)

W
Wild rider 10.11.21

stalker7162534
Yes. Including fruit, fodder, vegetable and other crops.

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

Wild Rider wrote:
Yes. Including fruit, fodder, vegetable and other crops.
"Grain" is not a culture. specific. This is a common name for different crops - wheat, barley, rice, peas, etc.

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.11.21

stalker7162534
9 letters ending with b?

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

Le Gaspilleur
I don’t understand!
"There is no such letter in this word" (c) Yakubovich.

H
Hellraiser 10.11.21

Corn

t

Sunflower

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.11.21

stalker7162534
Now a question for filling.
Hmm ... hint at the very beginning ...
Sleeping poppy or hemp)

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

Well, if you have read Belarusian sources (probably on birch bark) then kartoxa I give
you the right to ask the next question for filling. Since he himself would have answered this question in the same way.
And I don't even know how right the author-source is who claims that the correct answer is completely different. I give a link, because you can find out a lot of interesting things from it - http://pikabu.ru/story/nemnozhko_o_bananakh_4149853

"100,000,000,000 bananas are eaten a year in the world, which makes this product the fourth among all agricultural crops, second only to wheat, rice and corn.
Bananas are packed with nutrients. Banana contains a large amount of vitamins: A, C and E, as well as riboflavin, thiamine, niacin, folic acid, vitamin B12 and many other minerals like iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, zinc, fluoride, some of the others. nutrients. "
I hope that everyone will be interested.
(if someone convincingly disputes the answer option, then I think that none of the adequate players will ... in case of disagreement ... how would it be correct (cultural ) say ....... will not "to shit in comments" The game is a game and does not matter the winner, the game itself is important -.. that gives us pleasure.
Vsembobra!

t

Le Gaspilleur
Do you think the volume of cannabis cultivation is at least comparable to mango? not to mention apples and grapes, especially cereals

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.11.21

What are you keeping quiet about poppy then? My answer was 2 in 1

t

http://geographyofrussia.com/zemledelie-rastenievodstvo/

well, the type about bananas is not a word. If you think about it, even logically far more tomatoes are grown than bananas. They make ketchup from them and just eat them. And how much ketchup is in the supermarket everyone understands

W
Wild rider 10.11.21

Ketchup is now made from applesauce)

t

By the beginning of 2014, the Kepler telescope had discovered more than 3,500 planetary candidates, of which more than 1,000 were confirmed by various scientific research groups. Unfortunately, the overwhelming majority of these planets are not habitable in our minds. Why?

t

The Evil Spirit of Yambuya,
this behavior is inherent in all living beings. Eating and being emptied is what life is the

closest star to us, 5 light years from us. from such a distance it is impossible to determine if there is oxygen

A
Alexator 10.11.21

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos the
presence of oxygen is still determined by the planets of other solar systems. When the planet passes through the star and we see this passage.