3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
demon_xxx 10.11.21 02:47 pm

Imbs in Dota (Dota 2)

Are there so-called IMBES in Dota? Or is it all the crooked hands of the players and the inability to counter some heroes?
36 Comments
Sort by:
W
Winnis 10.11.21

no imba there are cancer people who feed current and then yell at you

b
bibis40 10.11.21

There is no imba, only the void does not have an ult counter, and so there is someone against everyone.

V
Vovka321 10.11.21

bibis40
Agree.

t
trustedSunbro 10.11.21

bibis40
I can get bad luck with farming ...

Z
ZeroWard 10.11.21

There is no imb in Dota

R
Ruslan Timofeev 10.11.21

the ghoul has no contra

M
Mini_Men 10.11.21

There is no imb in Dota, all heroes counter

T
TheGeth 10.11.21

Ruslan Timofeev
Lost. There are a dozen of them, the most obvious being bane and ravage.

M
Mia_777 10.11.21

demon_xxx
take ricky and that's it

H
Hamster 10.11.21

Dota sucks for nerds don't play it guys, it's true guys don't be offended by her

d
demon_xxx 10.11.21

bibis40
Aksa passive works even under the dome, so it partially counteracts the entrance

V
Vavila1111 10.11.21

bibis40
You collect the return and that's it, if you come in about you, you will break your face or you can have a lich of some kind of thread or sk

M
Mortra 10.11.21

bibis40
spectrum kills void on the spot

F
Fenix_o 10.11.21

I do not know if the passive under the dome works for teeny, but then the entrance will most likely be wasted. In general, imba was still relatively recent - it was terror. For 1 lvl 5 sec slow + metamorphosis = kill. If there is also a broom (50 slowdown + passive) or an apparatus (wild hand damage from chanelling touch + slowdown), then this is complete dominance on the lane, provided that there is no other bundle there, better than this

U
Uncle fred 10.11.21

Teeny counterpick I'm going. Jagga cannot be stopped by the dome either.

b
bibis40 10.11.21

The dome of the entrance does not contradict anything; if he put it, then everything is there, it is only important whether you are in it or not.

G
Glukinc 10.11.21

The dome of the entrance can be countered by a bane, for example, it is true if the bane was not covered, or the sniper, especially if the entrance was passed. And according to the subject, Imb is not, there are only naughty heroes.

D
Dunkel_Sam 10.11.21

IMB NO, IMB NO ... nunu, tell this 7k mmr, who abuse ranks on 2-3 heroes, - EU to fix, sky magician, bs, legion, phoenix ... in pubs on their roles is clearly stronger than most of the heroes ... If they are played by straight-handed ones, then it is very very difficult to counter.

Y
Yuzhanin.ru 10.11.21

Void is imba and does not counter! I HAVE A BOMBITOS !!! HOW CAN YOU REFUSE FROM DAGON !? Gaben, fix it.