3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
demon_xxx 10.11.21 02:47 pm

Imbs in Dota (Dota 2)

Are there so-called IMBES in Dota? Or is it all the crooked hands of the players and the inability to counter some heroes?
36 Comments
Sort by:
L
LEFT FOR DTF 10.11.21

imb no, there are heroes who are easy to play

p
partizan2033 10.11.21

I never understood people who can not see the essence of things, well karoch explain anything I do not want to write a list of
Void
Abaddon
vrats king
Necrolyte
Omnic
spectrum
jellyfish
Zeus
Viper
Brist
URSA
bar
Sven-especially
Amber
Teenie

E
Erysipelas 10.11.21

almost any hero with a normal pack and straight arms is imba ...

-
--Sashok-- 10.11.21

To raise rmm: ember spirit, earth spirit, slark, zeus, viper, mirana.

4 fingers 10.11.21

partizan2033
ursa hahahahaha - diffuse on her and that's it (GG WP) or guests if you know how to maneuver

p
proFix615 10.11.21

Void? Wards in the enemy forest, ganks on CD = enter homeless to the late. Applies to any carry.
Omnic? Solves only with tima, repel is removed by diffuse.
Jellyfish? Difuza at BP. Binding-ult. Minus.
Tini? Powerful procast or hex. Minus.
Bar? Wear TP, follow the map and don't go far alone.
There is no imb in DotA. There are heroes who impose their game on you, which is more difficult to play. I emphasize: more difficult, not impossible.

s
superrrman 10.11.21

There are no imbe heroes in Dota. There are those who are strong in relation to others. One of the strongest heroes I consider Slark, again with straight arms.

S
Ser Gregor 10.11.21

demon_xxx
Almost absolutely all heroes can drag tema, but this requires luck and skill.

d
diman0902 10.11.21

god they are not guys))

d
diman0902 10.11.21

bibis40
if at the very beginning you do not give the farm, then it is not very dangerous, and so the anti-magician if the late initiates will then I will enter the khan. Blink the abessal manta and burn out the mana and after the camp, enter and the dome will not put, but as the mana is at zero and everything is not, of course it happens that backtrack to the ult or stan but these are trifles, and so during his ult, he can just omnic ult, or if the puj is not crooked, he sniffs it out or just fat and kill him

L
LVNV 10.11.21

there is no imb in the dotka, all the heroes have their pros and cons, even with the same wisp you can slap everyone on the cheek. As for Riki, Mortra and all the others, they are the easiest to counter. So, gentlemen, doters, do not be lazy to "centralize" "supervise" "give" "hemite" and so on.

S
SeJJ 10.11.21

Once we zakambechil skating rink, in which screwed up with a score of 48:18, against mortra and legions. After 40 minutes, they just started playing Tim. Make a conclusion yourself

S
SeJJ 10.11.21

Slark and Weaver are imba, if the opponents have not stocked up with heroes with silence

S
Swit-vlad 10.11.21

SeJJ
If the enemy is experienced, he will not let the slark and weaver be farmed)

S
SeJJ 10.11.21

Swit-vlad is
clear, but the whole game without silence will be hard to catch them. these assholes can survive the mills. but silence from the same truck for 5 or 6 seconds - and they are dead

R
Roma Dremov 10.11.21

VR real imba with 1 maelstorm