3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evgen_82 10.11.21 02:49 pm

Departures every 20 minutes (Fallout 4)

Hasan Huseynov
Draw your performance characteristics! And help in the form of good advice will arrive in time.
33 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hasan Huseynov 10.11.21

Evgen_82
vidyuha Nvidia Geforce gtx745, 12 GB of RAM used to work at least not on ultras, but on high it went fine and did not crash

S
Solidar 10.11.21

duck turn off all the mods, for a start and play for half an hour to check if they have a case or a virus.

H
Hasan Huseynov 10.11.21

Solovat
I tried the old man, without mods it does not even start, that's what it is)

E
Evgen_82 10.11.21

Hasan Huseynov,
what's wrong with the process? Lay out the performance in full, percent is "head-brain" everything else is "hands and feet"

H
Hasan Huseynov 10.11.21

Evgen_82
Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz (4 CPUs), ~ 3.1GHz

S
Solidar 10.11.21

Hasan Huseynov
then timed the time. Exactly every 20 minutes or is it figurative? Have all the mods been installed through the nexus? Usually crashes occur due to the conflict of mods, especially with textured ones.

H
Hasan Huseynov 10.11.21

Solovat
Not only, which are through the nexus, but which are through other sites

H
Hasan Huseynov 10.11.21

Solovat
well, plus 5 minutes 10 minutes each time a flight

I
Inquisitor 10.11.21

Hasan Huseynov
Remember after what fashion it started and remove it. This is 100% of the mod which does not fit, if not immediately after the installation of the game such garbage began. If you do not remember which mod, then turn off everything one by one in order and check. This is the only way you can calculate the conflict mode. But if you say that it has recently begun, then it will be some of the last.

A
Andrey Zolotukhin 10.11.21

Just like in the good old third fallout)

M
MunchkiN 616 10.11.21

if departures occur approximately in the same time with the same actions and beating in the direction, cleaning up the ruins.
This is a scarecrow, all bad, stupid.
you need to set the extremely minimal settings. if there are no departures, then this is it.
for the game, 3GB of video cards are needed at least 2 for ultras, but then the game may be unstable. as you play and progress in the game, the amount of consumed resources accumulates. these are enemies and things in the inventory, in fact, they all take up video memory.

H
Hasan Huseynov 10.11.21

MunchkiN 616
I don’t know how I played high before, I never crashed, but it was after some recent mods that I started to crash. I even tried to bet on the minimum with the minimum extension, one hell. The only thing that can help me seems to be to reinstall the game itself. Normal video card with 4 gigs of video memory

B
BlackTigerTK 10.11.21

Hasan Huseynov wrote:
it doesn't even start without mods, that's what it is)
Does the game not start at all? Or old saves are not loading?

H
Hasan Huseynov 10.11.21

BlackTigerTK
It does not start at all, since I have the whole game on mods, I installed 175 mods, and now if I want to disable them, the game will not start, everything is saturated with mods), and if I play with mods, it crashes every 15 - 20 like this) must be reinstalled. Yes, and half of everything was in English. The name of the gear in the build mode is all in English. Oh yes it is

M
MunchkiN 616 10.11.21

then this is a modot,
if you are not too lazy to understand, you can start to turn off gameplay mods. then new objects, then for optimization from chukhans, then re-textures, then isolated graphons.
most likely the conflict is really in some parameters.

D
Dema 80 10.11.21

what do you think - if you eat from the trash - is there a high probability of discarding your hooves?

u
uN_Named 10.11.21

Subtract the textures by medium quality.

c
choa 10.11.21

Hasan Huseynov
disabling even the smallest mods may make it impossible to load the save. Load old saves, see how it works.

H
Hasan Huseynov 10.11.21

choa
yes no i tried it didn't help.

-
-Termit- 10.11.21

Try it, it might help. We wrote on a well-known tracker.
If anyone has problems loading saves with mods.
Going here: http: //www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/838/?
Download this utility. Or already downloaded by me: http: //sendfile.su/1217673
1) Launch and point to the save file (Username My Documents My Games Fallout4)
2) Open the "Plugin info / plugins" line
3) Delete the entries of all installed mods except Fallout4 .esm
4) Save.
That's it, the saves are being loaded.
Here's another.
Spoiler Remove the folder at Username My Documents My Games Fallout4
but do not delete. Make settings from the settings shortcut.
Then go into the game from the shortcut to launch the game. After that, exit the game and put the newly created folder with your save (save only), after which you can delete the old one.
Start the game from the shortcut to launch the game and not the settings.